PDA

View Full Version : GTA V on PC ( PETITION)

saunders420
11-27-2012, 10:13 AM
It hasnt been decided whether R* will do a version for the PC.

But there is a petition to get it done so if you game on the computer go sign this http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc#

PoppySquidJr
11-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Signed this a while back on r/gaming, hope it happens

Ayreon
11-27-2012, 10:31 AM
pretty sure it will come out. IV did. So did Max Payne 3. Just 6 months later for IV

madsser
11-27-2012, 11:02 AM
If it's not on PC, I will not play it. It's that simple.

Fecal Face
11-27-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm not sure why it wouldn't be at this point. Just think of the possibilities. It'll just come later I feel.

bengrover
11-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Saw this earlier. Have no idea why it exists. Do people actually think Rockstar won't release this on PC? Not on release day for Xbox and PS but it will happen.

Clayfighter
11-27-2012, 01:00 PM
No GTA has ever been released on PC the same day as the consoles, calm down Internet.

PoppySquidJr
11-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Saw this earlier. Have no idea why it exists. Do people actually think Rockstar won't release this on PC? Not on release day for Xbox and PS but it will happen.

It's more of a matter of how much a priority they make of it. I mean, I think worries grew after the whole "No PC Red Dead Redemption release" thing, since that was a HUGE title that came after GTA IV.

Roccityroller
11-27-2012, 02:05 PM
I just hope it comes out of PC so i don't have to buy it.

Permy
11-27-2012, 03:31 PM
do petitions actually work for consumer products

also fuck you

NotedDerk
11-27-2012, 09:48 PM
It'll happen, patience young padawan.
Probably have a better replay editor as well.

madsser
11-28-2012, 12:21 AM
I just hope it comes out of PC so i don't have to buy it.
I believe this is the reason R* World decide not to do a PC version. Cause of freeloading fuckers who pirate shit.

Slamooh
11-28-2012, 12:45 AM
this is the main reason

SK8ERatWAR
11-28-2012, 03:05 AM
i probably won't be able to play it on the pc, but I still believe they should release it on pc

Permy
11-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Did I say I was ashamed of saunders
I'm ashamed of saunders.

saunders420
11-28-2012, 03:55 PM
smh. haaha

and the Whole RDR on PC thing is the reason why I signed this petition.
That game would be insane on pc and mods.

PoppySquidJr
11-28-2012, 04:46 PM
smh. haaha

and the Whole RDR on PC thing is the reason why I signed this petition.
That game would be insane on pc and mods.

See RDR is the reason it's believable they wouldn't make GTA V on PC. All you guys saying "All GTAs have been on PC" don't realize how making RDR on PC would be the exact same thing, but they didn't do it. This shows how maybe they DON'T plan on working with PC any more, unless we say something.

[Moose]
11-28-2012, 05:33 PM
See RDR is the reason it's believable they wouldn't make GTA V on PC. All you guys saying "All GTAs have been on PC" don't realize how making RDR on PC would be the exact same thing, but they didn't do it. This shows how maybe they DON'T plan on working with PC any more, unless we say something.

They released Max Payne 3 and LA Noire on PC and that was after RDR. We don't know why RDR isn't coming to the PC in the near future and probably never will. But it's safe to assume there WILL be GTA 5 on PC. This is gonna be arguably the best game of this generation of gaming.

And no, petitions don't do shit. Rockstar knows people want this game on PC. They aren't stupid

DonVigo
11-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Can someone please tell me why it's so important that games come out on the PC?

I'm not saying that to be a dick. I'm a console gamer that's never enjoyed PC gaming, and I'm really curious as to what the appeal is to playing on the compy instead of a gaming console.

More than anything, I can't stand having to shell out money to upgrade my PC for the sake of gaming, which is what puts me off of getting into it, but I want to know what the pros are that outweigh that con.

[Moose]
11-28-2012, 06:19 PM
It's a matter of personal preference. I prefer PC because I like the precision a mouse gives you.
But a lot of people react toward a keyboard and mouse the way some people reacted to skate; it's different and it takes some time to get used to.

Anyway, consoles are greatly restricted compared to PCs. Not only in graphics, but in terms of processing and shit. There's just so much more stuff for gamers and developers to do on PC than they can do on consoles.

SK8ERatWAR
11-29-2012, 03:51 AM
;124095']It's a matter of personal preference. I prefer PC because I like the precision a mouse gives you.
But a lot of people react toward a keyboard and mouse the way some people reacted to skate; it's different and it takes some time to get used to.

Anyway, consoles are greatly restricted compared to PCs. Not only in graphics, but in terms of processing and shit. There's just so much more stuff for gamers and developers to do on PC than they can do on consoles.
to add to that, most fps games on pc support larger servers, 64 players, while consoles mostly support up to 32 players..

I've always been a pc gamer, my first game was on pc when I was like 7, second was AoEII, sold for life. Until Skate came out for xbox360 I never even considered buying an xbox. And apart from some gaming on n64 and gamecube, I always sticked with the pc, one of the main reasons being, I love rts games.. and now I just have a pc that's too shitty for the newest games.. btw am I the only one that hates pc elitists? always bragging about their pc and complainting about all these "kids" on consoles, and everyone's a noob.

madsser
11-29-2012, 07:30 AM
;124089']They released Max Payne 3 and LA Noire on PC and that was after RDR.

Not the same developers though

Ayreon
11-29-2012, 02:13 PM

MODS

say you played skyrim, you would go here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/

fallout NV, here
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/

GTA IV
http://www.gta4-mods.com/

madsser
11-30-2012, 01:53 AM

PC is generally a better console. Better graphics, better social options and more modification options.
Also I enjoy using keyboard and mouse.

Roccityroller
12-06-2012, 02:12 PM
I believe this is the reason R* World decide not to do a PC version. Cause of freeloading fuckers who pirate shit.

Waaaaaaaaaaa

Sidebar... just as easy to freeload on console FYI