PDA

View Full Version : The eatpooz Solo

alphabet
02-27-2009, 06:43 AM
I posted this over at the EA forums but also thought I'd share it with you here. It's my first Skate vid so any criticism is welcome.

http://www.vimeo.com/3390155

Hope you enjoy :)

Roccityroller
02-27-2009, 06:46 AM
i got like 5 mozilla tabs open with videos to watch buffering, i added this to the queue

Madsser3200
02-27-2009, 06:53 AM
Year man.. we all had our first vids.. this is one of the great ones.

Get closer to your skater, some of the clips were outzoomed.

keep working. im sure i'll get better and better.

alphabet
02-27-2009, 07:01 AM
i got like 5 mozilla tabs open with videos to watch buffering, i added this to the queue

lol yea I know what that's like, when you get round to watching it let me know what you think.

And yea Madsser, I definitely agree with you on the camera thing, I think I've started to improve on that since I finished this video so hopefully my next solo will be better in that aspect.

Madsser3200
02-27-2009, 07:06 AM
lol yea I know what that's like, when you get round to watching it let me know what you think.

And yea Madsser, I definitely agree with you on the camera thing, I think I've started to improve on that since I finished this video so hopefully my next solo will be better in that aspect.

yea man.. just like my vids.. :D
as soon as i posted my new vids, i improved with the filmer pack.

Roccityroller
02-27-2009, 07:18 AM
Wow, the skating was on point, very tight and clean, i liked that.

gotta agree with mad tho, try and get a little closer to your skater, esp on some of the more tech tricks. Check out my solo "Roc 'n Roll" and you'll kinda see what i mean.

The intro was awesome though too, super creative, i never even thought of that.

all in all i give it a 8.5/10. Wrangle in that AFC and you'll be puttin out fire no problem.