PDA

View Full Version : Idea for the skate 4 story line

RaginWarHero
12-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Alright so i know you all may think that there's no where to go or there's no way that it would be good but this is one idea that might work for S4. So your already a legend and to begin the game it shows the video with all the pro's trying to see a movie then after they go through all the skaters it shows a video of your skater killing it in a skate video and the story goes to teaching a new skater trying to become a pro and you take him under your wing. and from there you teach him the basics and you still keep up with your skating but every now and then you gotta meet up with the skater your training to do stuff weather your teaching him some tricks playing skate against him to see how much more consistant he's gotten with his tricks filming doubles with him etc. over half way through the game he gets sponsered by your team and you guys then skate together and the end of the game has you and him in a collab and he has become a pro and gets his own board. would that not be too bad for a skate 4 story?

TOATISCOMING
12-10-2012, 10:41 PM
http://youtu.be/YAgRBq2jnz4

momadaddy
12-10-2012, 11:05 PM
i think you should go around collecting things like letters that spell "skate" and hidden vhs tapes in timed 2 minute runs throughout different levels spanning from the center of the earth to the mars

TOATISCOMING
12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
i think you should go around collecting things like letters that spell "skate" and hidden vhs tapes in timed 2 minute runs throughout different levels spanning from the center of the earth to the mars

I think Tony hawk did that.....with mostly all his games ahahahaha :)

andreas
12-10-2012, 11:41 PM
I think Tony hawk did that.....with mostly all his games ahahahaha :)

you're missing the joke

TOATISCOMING
12-11-2012, 12:09 AM
you're missing the joke

I get the joke,my sarcas radar is off

crni1976
12-11-2012, 12:54 AM
You make it sound all Disney!

Dead_Head
12-11-2012, 02:10 AM
IMO the best skate game story would be to go with the T.H.U.G. forumla. no one to pro. just make it really in depth and thats about all I'd want in a skate game story mode.

EG Fr0sty
12-11-2012, 03:06 AM
I think you should wake up every morning eat a bowl of cereal stuff in a van with 10 other dudes drive an hour and half to one spot skate there all day get one trick go home eat top ramen and watch the clip and decide it wasn't clean enough then sleep.......repeat this over and over again until you slam hard enough never to skate again.....

That would be a true skate simulater.....

mamba12
12-11-2012, 04:30 AM
ugh

this again?

go make the game yourself if you want it so bad.

m.seven
12-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Albert...is that you?

Fecal Face
12-11-2012, 05:06 AM
I think you should wake up every morning eat a bowl of cereal stuff in a van with 10 other dudes drive an hour and half to one spot skate there all day get one trick go home eat top ramen and watch the clip and decide it wasn't clean enough then sleep.......repeat this over and over again until you slam hard enough never to skate again.....

and also have to set up generators and lights and find skate spots and deal with retarded people and security guards and bondo shitty spots and have a glitchy camera and lens hits

the sad thing is I would still play it even though the above scenario is already my life haha

Seanne1986
12-11-2012, 05:36 AM
How about, fuck story mode!

Rather just have a complete city to destroy etc.

Wiltzuh
12-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Ragin War Hero = Rise Albert ?

At least he has started to sound the same guy...

PoppySquidJr
12-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Can someone lock this thread already, it's not going anywhere and it's already more popular than some actually reasonable discussions.

m.seven
12-11-2012, 09:03 AM
if i had a dollar for every thread like this,and there are plenty,i'd make Skate 4!

Goat
12-11-2012, 09:10 AM

You bastard, you made me laugh out loud in class during my finals

Legba
12-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Can someone lock this thread already, it's not going anywhere and it's already more popular than some actually reasonable discussions.

You know the deal. Most of these threads get more posts than some full edits....But theyre mostly sarcastic posts....so I dont know if we can count them the same.

blitzkow
12-11-2012, 10:19 AM
i think it was a bad idea to post this but we had someone in our party actually call and they said there were roomers but nothing for sure yet.

m.seven
12-11-2012, 10:21 AM
rumors about Skate 4 have been going around since the day after 3 came out,when i see it i'll believe it.

yumpancakes1
12-11-2012, 11:39 AM
i say get the berrics to make a (skate) game

JoyySkates
12-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Idk about the story but they should put actually competitions like Tampa, and Street League. That will be tight.

[Moose]
12-11-2012, 06:26 PM
I don't see the point of locking a thread where people are actually engaging in discussion.

Anywho, since Black Box is never making another game ever, Rockstar needs to work on Skate and Destroy 2. But since Dan Houser doesn't want to, it'll never happen

Ayreon
12-11-2012, 07:16 PM
you're missing the joke

/\ this was fucking hilarious.

Best thread ever.