http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msexg9op59w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msexg9op59w

bohemian
12-11-2012, 03:54 AM
hoodlum sucks.

;)

fallingskyline
12-11-2012, 05:16 AM
i am so eased, i'm not able to see this cause of copyright bullshit... otherwise i may have gotten eager to play skate again...

thesignguy
12-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Nb4 lock

Good lord this will take days to review.
Good job fellas I'm stoked once again

Permy
12-11-2012, 05:47 AM
I'm dead x2

once for the drugs
and now this

double dead

Thick
12-11-2012, 06:14 AM
ayyyyyy!! i gotta go to work, but I watched through andersatan's part.. and dammmm... very heavy. very inspiring. watching the rest soon.

Antwan
12-11-2012, 06:15 AM
Not ready for this yet..
I'll be back tonight.

m.seven
12-11-2012, 06:57 AM
perm and south were my favorite parts,knex's ender was the trick of the video.
all in all this was an epic flick,really enjoyed it from start to finish.
bravo!

Shady4Chi
12-11-2012, 07:07 AM
perm best part

perm soty

perm you touch my rail again i'll kill you

Clayfighter
12-11-2012, 07:19 AM
i worked really hard on this video, and im very proud of it. i just want to thank the entire team for coming through with the footage, and i want to thank southie for his last minute help. ill be rendering a version for vimeo, it wont be hd but people will be able to see it

quetonto1
12-11-2012, 07:36 AM
ROODRUM!

mack - crook fakie bowl, favorite tranny clip ever!

clay - i found your psychonaut archives solo part thing, and went out and bought an xbox again...ahaha super good

it didn't feel like 50 minutes at all, most of it was far fetched and some things i vomited at (just some tricks here and there)...but hoodlum

also good to see bullet

r0ke
12-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Well, glad to see Southie retain his crown as the flick-it master.

Sick overall vid but special mention to Slim, South and Horse!

MackBoogie
12-11-2012, 07:48 AM
I time stamped the video on youtube.

Skatehead
12-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Such an amazing vid....
Great edit...
Even greater song selection..
Shout out to the team...you guys did great..
highlights everywhere...
Sorry for my lack of footage...
Thanks clay and south for last min shit...

HOODLUM

PoppySquidJr
12-11-2012, 08:28 AM
if YOUTUBE WOULD WORK I'd be watching this.

Demzilla
12-11-2012, 09:28 AM
well....
perm/knex/rob/bullet/hesh/south.....
hot ass shit...

perm had 12 clips from spots i have clips at....literally all the super secret nice clips im saving for a birthday solo...all gone-ish...
clay almost did the exact same trick at one of the spots too...hoodlum is lurking my offline wtf.....

everyone had a bunch of dope shit but clay won....
besides from having a great part...
all that crazy music editing worked...
it worked clay..
some how new songs popped up yet the edits kept going...
goddamn...

fallingskyline
12-11-2012, 09:33 AM
youtube unblocker... shit quality BUT

1954 - pure crazyness with style
intro was epic in the best possible meaning of the word "EPIC"
horsehead is fakeskate's answer to chris cole, you'd see noone doin' the biggest gaps like horsehead, that comined with an inhuman technical finesse ... and the ender was tits!
anders tech, speed and style!!!
roc not to shabby for a fruitbooter, sorry couldn't resist.. fakie bigspinflip narrow gap <3, polejam gap was sweet, darkslide FTW
markus / skatehead markus' nollie tail to switch krooks, kickflip up WHAT THE FUCK, that is impossible, don't believe it, gotta be shopped ;)
emmit that bench was great, hardflip lateflip looked supergood

that's it for now, rest to follow ;)

saunders420
12-11-2012, 10:02 AM
50 minutes of hoodlum....

YUUPPPP

robley
12-11-2012, 10:30 AM
I want to kill Southie.

Clayfighter
12-11-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm very tired, but now i can rest

NotedDerk
12-11-2012, 11:31 AM
fucking perm!!!!!!

Gizzler
12-11-2012, 11:38 AM
...so much magic in this!!! loved that straight and simple skate-video edit so much. no schnick-schnack....just the way i like it...! how many people where in this, how many clips...damn!!!

parts that stuck in my head most...hard to remember anything but i'll try...
demz - for being demz
anders - crazy flow and cams
horsehead - gaps i would never think of
dubazz - nice tech manny shit and stuff
perm - crazyness...i like!!!
hesh - great to see!
southie - dont need to say anything...how?
knex - that bluntslide to channel gap!!! whole part was awesome...ender!
clay - lovely cams - thanks for the whole thing. awesome!!!

(would love to watch it again on vimeo....free proxy shit quality wasnt that great :p)

JoyySkates
12-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Nice video guys.

MackBoogie
12-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Everybody's my favorite part

Clayfighter
12-11-2012, 02:45 PM
"Skipped to demz part" :o

Skatehead
12-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Anybody making a throwaway vid??
I got 6 clips on it...

TheDubaazz
12-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Anybody making a throwaway vid??
I got 6 clips on it...

yea im down !

EmmitBrown
12-11-2012, 03:25 PM
i got a bunch...

edit: ive seen it 4 times already all the way through. ill comment after a few more.

and huge thanks to Clay for all the effort that went into this

south650city420
12-11-2012, 03:29 PM
glad to see people are enjoying this ...
shit was a pain to get uploaded ...
big props to Clay for this amazing edit :)

anyways . . .
demz im miss you come back soon:o
I really liked this video ... I enjoyed it more than the new girl video ...
everyone had some dope ass tricks ...
lots of gems ...
fave parts
Demzilla ...
Horsehead ...
Andersatan ...
Roccity ...
MrSk8t/Skatehead ...
EmmitBrown ...
Dubaazz ...
Mamba ...
Milez ...
iPerm
Stokenstein ...
SugaSlim ...
Robley/Bullet/Hesh ...
Mack ...
Knexzor ...
ClayFighter ...

best trick for me goes to Mack ...
that crook was tits ...

as for my part ..
yall are way to kind ...
shit sucked, I half assed the fuck out of it ..
most of it was just fucking around looking for spots ...
up until a month ago I haven't really touched skate since the last Hoodlum full ..
couldn't play it for more than 20 min at a time even with all the best weed at my disposal ...
but towards the end I kinda got back into it and could zone out and get shit done ...
so im going to redeem myself ...

and we need to bring back thursday night sessions that shit was fun ... maybe I could stream it and it could be a community thing ...

and perms gay

Skatehead
12-11-2012, 03:30 PM
i got a bunch...

yea im down !

Throwaway collab??
:3

Skatehead
12-11-2012, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4J0F8qeOrY&feature=youtu.be

MackBoogie
12-11-2012, 04:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4J0F8qeOrY&feature=youtu.be

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_may0asRPbp1r0bk8io1_500.gif

Granka
12-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Fuck, this video really doesn't help my pain in waiting for my new Xbox. I wanna fakeskate NOW!

Demz: Quick, hard, just like I love it!
Epic intro! Almost had me crying!
Horsehead: Sick shit as usually, fucking nice! Psycho! That ender-gap, I love messing about on that one!
Anders: Intense, the way I always expect your stuff to be. I like it, a lot! Weird cover of Motörhead's song though, but I'm just saying that as a huge Motörhead-fan. But I was still cool with the song.
Roc: So much creative and unique stuff that I wanna steal from you so bad!
MrSk8t & Skatehead: You both delivered splendid fakeskating. And I loved the song!
Emmit: Not seen so much of you, but I like your style a lot! And that song gave me a huge smile.
Dubaazz: God damn! That boy goooood! Focking 'ell!
Mamba: Always liked your skating a lot! Even though I've always disliked that version of Hellraiser I'll approve this part :)
Milez: Yes! The Sonics! OMG OMG OMG! Yeeees! Gaps, gaps, gaps. I like you, sir! :)
Perm: Fuck you faggot, you fucked me by leaving. You fucker! No but seriously, I don't mind. I know you're tight with the Hoodlums, so good for you :) And us, because now your adult diaper-problem is Vice's problem! No but wow, your part was super good! I constantly went "What?! He did that?! That gotta be the ender. He keeps going?! What the fuck!" So yeah, super part. Probably my favorite of the stuff I've seen by you.
Stoken: You have so much style! Such a perfection to the skating that makes it look so clean and flawless. Good shit! And fuck, I've always wanted to skate that round ledge at the Park N Play (or whatever the fuck it's called).
Sugaslim: Good tempo on the skating, great style and sweet tricks. Loved it!
Robley, Bullet & Hesh: I'm a huge Psychonaut-fanboy so I can't say anything bad about this. No but, you three are huge inspirations for me so I'm always hyped to see new stuff by you. And this didn't disappoint me one bit. You guys are soooo good!
Southie: "Doing more lines than Charlie Sheen". Yes indeed! Always so blown away by your capability to pull off so sick lines and just keep doing. God damn! Not gonna only talking about the lines, even for your single tricks the trick selection is so sick and out of this world!
Mack: Best stuff I've seen by you! The trick selection is on fucking point and everything is so flawless. That ender :O And the song was great!
Knex: Bli Aldrig Som Oss, Bli Värre! Bob fucking Hund! You've always been one of my favorites! And this part delivered what I like about you: Aggressive, raw and creative skating. Bra gjort!
Clay: Tasty taste! Woooow, what a part! :O Now that was so good! My favorite part by you definitely! That was just... wow! And Nina Simone, heck yeah!

Freaking awesome video, a huge thanks to all of you for existing and still being active.
And massive amounts of love to Clay for editing this, you're a champ!

Hitmanx123
12-11-2012, 05:12 PM
hopefully this isnt the last hood-full. you guys arent getting old on me.

ill watch later tonight when i get work done.....fuckit ill watch it now.

robley
12-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Throwaway collab??
:3

I probably have some.

MackBoogie
12-11-2012, 05:20 PM
hopefully this isnt the last hood-full. you guys arent getting old on me.

ill watch later tonight when i get work done.....fuckit ill watch it now.

Last 40+ minute long video maybe. This one took a lot outta Clay.

m.seven
12-11-2012, 05:29 PM
god,i stress just editing a few minutes.
much respect to clay.

Clayfighter
12-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Every full takes a lot out of me. It's a thankless job that I get little recognition for at the end of the day but get satisfied knowing people like the video. I do a lot of stuff in these videos people don't even notice, but I do it because it makes the video that much better. I don't know I ill edit another full, at least not soon. I mean I did edit 2 fulls this year, but I might make another one.

andersatan
12-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Hot diggity damn, that was the tits.
Thanks for letting me be a part of this.
Everyone slayed my face off.
Demz, Perm(is gay), south, mack, knex, bullet, skateheed, clay, especially killed it.
Edit was on the fucking point-->.
Music was wicked.
Clay for man of the year.
Hoodlum for life.

Miss you guys <3

Roccityroller
12-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Every full takes a lot out of me. It's a thankless job that I get little recognition for at the end of the day but get satisfied knowing people like the video. I do a lot of stuff in these videos people don't even notice, but I do it because it makes the video that much better. I don't know I ill edit another full, at least not soon. I mean I did edit 2 fulls this year, but I might make another one.

I hear you 1000%... the threat fulls are way smaller scale than this but with organizing, planning, and editing its draining. Not to mention there's a lot of pressure bc u want people to of their parts and you wat shit to come out proper.

I know I'm not OG Hood, but if you trust me, I would volunteer to edit the next video, somewhere down the road, if people want to do it. No reason the shit should always fall on you.

I know we won't tell you enough but that was a Hell of an edit. And it came out great (intro was perfect).

And I would be down for a throws collab. I got a bunch of shit

pawnluvguitarist
12-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Great job guys, nice to see a full length this late in the game, inspiring to say the least.

Permy
12-11-2012, 06:38 PM
if i can figure out what I've used then I probably got some young throwaways
and thanks for the kind werds guise
thought my part would be lacking compared to everyone else's
BUT OBVIOUSLY I'M FAKESKATE GOD.

Hitmanx123
12-11-2012, 06:55 PM

well this shit was DA BOMB!

good ass watch. added to the super-tight-fake-skate library of fulls

Antwan
12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Clay you out did yourself man, Icky thump worked in a skate edit.
It's great to see teams still coming together for shit like this.
I can't say you guys killed PC but I can say you have pumped life back into it.
Great job Hoodlum.

Oddity
12-11-2012, 07:29 PM
This video had so many
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk moments that I can't point them out without a 3 page essay.

But I will say this:
-Stoked I want to eat your style and have my skating style become yours.
-Sugaslim so much tech must skate for Radio Shack.
-And South your part might as well have been one big ass epic line because that's mostly what it was filled with. Just have a video of one big ass epic line where you tear up all of Port Carverton already!

Also, Permy for FSOTY bitches!

momadaddy
12-11-2012, 07:46 PM
the world will end soon but i'm ok with it now. after seeing this i dont really want to live anymore anyways. bullet, mack, and clay made me kingdom cum

heshfield
12-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Wow Clay, you out did yourself with this edit--your biggest and best yet. The intros are awesome with the mask and fade-in stuff and a really good soundtrack--amazingly excellent work.

Where to start with all the skating..shit. This thing was like an hour long and had 20 dudes in it..

Demz: bs flip nosegrind 180 out, back lip gap out--sick beats.
Horsehead: 50-50 to 50-50, back 180 off the roof, cab 270 gap back tail bs flip, alleyoop ender
Anders: still raw as fuck..back lip to back lip, crooks into the wallie, 5-0 back tail, ender
Rock: upstream blunt (killer long-lense angle), bowl runs, hurricane shuv front board, sw hardflip back smith bs flip, holy wtf casper-lookin dark blunt ender
MrSk8: hardflip tweak, nice flow on all those lines
Skatehead: back smith pop-over drop, epic 3flip stepup, kickflip up the double..sick long-lense dynamics.
Emmit: good to see those camo cargos again..over noseblunt transfer, front nose front board fakie, noseslide bigspin boardslide, inside ledge ender
Dubaz: two parts in one week..kf back noseblunt fakie, cab bigspin boardslide, nollie crooks nollie varial flip, back tail to blunt fakie, upstream back tail to fakie was
Mamba: opening line, back smith gap front shuv, kf 50-50 manny fakie 50-50, fs cab crooks heelflip, sw flip back smith, bs hurricane with the sickest popout possible
Milez: getting after them gaps..skinny sw 360, bs double flip stepup looked sick
Perm: easily the best song in the video..front lip along the wall, back tail step up, over the guardrail to back smith popover was fucking awesome, thread-the-needle gap sw flip, 3flip noseblunt, nollie flip noseblunt powerslide, nollie heel up-gap squeeze-through, ender went so good with the music..
Stokenstein: opening line, sw flip noseslide transfer, kf back smith transfer line, fs bigspin over the big blocks, ollie up to gap flip front blunt, lipslide around the tube, footplant on the pillar, ender was crazy
SugaSlim: flip transfer noseblunt into the cab flip 5-0 180, sw fs tail 270 through the bench slot, boardslide to back noseblunt, nollie crooks to feeble, blunt to sw front crooks, nollie nosegrind noseblunt transfer 180, sw 180 crooks 3flip, awesome ender
Robley: sw fs feeble popout, front board transfer, fs cab feeble
Bullet: nollie 180 sw feeble, polejam tucknee fakie, fs wallie sw back smith, bomb drop gap 50-50, inward noseslide
South: second best song in the vid..first two lines, fakie hurricane 360, third line, line down the art gallery stair sets, sw big flip to overcrooks 180 out, cab blunt over to noseslide fakie, ender
Mack: back tail to noseslide, sw crooks gap 360, lines and combos all over, nollie bs bigspin looked really nice, crooks fakie through the curve, clean gaps, double set crooks, ender
Knex: loved your intro clip..bigger spin front blunt, post footplant, fs smith 360 arm-flail, deathbox kiss, front blunt gap out, 3flip crooks, cab bs boneless, barely on kf bs smith, big heel blunt, ender
Clay: bringing it home..nice long-lense on the 3flip over the rail, high back lip, sw fs smith on the sign, sw fs tail to crooks to 180 fakie nose manny--damn, getting tech; back noseblunt on that high-ass hubba--all malto-like; high kf 50-50, sw fs tail to back tail, sw flip back tail shuv through the crease, fs smith gap 360, blunt to noseblunt ender..song went really well with your part--applause at the end was perfect.

Great to see how much amazing and killer stuff everyone has after all this time--its things like this that keep it all going.
Thanks to Clay for putting together one hell of a video and putting me in it; its evident that lots of effort went into this--it is much appreciated.

Clayfighter
12-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Thank you, Hesh, I'm just happy to be able to get you in the video. Now if I may toot my own horn, DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE MY NO COMPLY TAILSLIDES? I mean seriously, those are sick. Also switch back crooks with head tracking.... Just saying

Stokenstein
12-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Thank you, Hesh, I'm just happy to be able to get you in the video. Now if I may toot my own horn, DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE MY NO COMPLY TAILSLIDES? I mean seriously, those are sick. Also switch back crooks with head tracking.... Just saying

I watched this while working today and my brother-in-law heard me say, "Ohh, that was sick." and then I had to go back and show him what was, "sick." Twas your no comply tail.

echoturbo
12-12-2012, 12:27 AM
really good. i could go on and on about every part and how good they are but i just want to keep it simple

schnavolda
12-12-2012, 12:43 AM
ok, i was hyped for this after i saw clay's screenshot of the rendering on fb, then i was i like "woah, 50 minutes" but after sitting through this i don't regret a single minute of it.

i mean this video is the essence of the game or the whole skate series for me. so many different styles, so much creativity, doing things the game just doesn't want you to do and still pushing the limits.

to highlight parts wouldn't do everyone justice, because everyone had really outstanding tricks. the whole thing ist just a beauty and clay, hats off to you, nice work!

after our last effort at a somewhat team video i was hooked up again and started filming, but i can now delete everything i have plus maybe everything i might come up with in the foreseeable future, because every spot worth mentioning has been killed here.

robley
12-12-2012, 01:21 AM
I've been stealing tricks from people and doing them at spots I stole from other people and there isn't a single fucking thing you can do about it.

kriza
12-12-2012, 01:28 AM
wow this was beast everyone killed it in their own way...alotta mentionables. mamba, mack, perm, an south really stood out as for style i like. like i said b4 tho everyone ripped kit tho. powerslide blunt to nose blunt was beast clay. i'll have to reply back on tricks on everyone eles later. good post......we'll all have to get down on some Gsk8/realsk8 again. good edit as well. 10/10

EG Fr0sty
12-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Perm for FSOTY!!!!!!!!

Also te song for Perms part I was like WTF and then we got to Souths......

knexzor
12-12-2012, 02:53 AM
So much good stuff, I don't want to take notes...
Things I remember:
Anders' huge back nosegrind sexing out with the sketch and camera pan
Perm all over the place, wild ass shit. That line on the the overpass thing back smith popover back in must have been fucking hard as shit
Stoked's lip around the hole craziness AND actually making it look legit
Hesh's ender was incredible
Mack's crook fakie over the stairs with the SUPER DOPE piano roll
Clay's everything, doing a Andrew Reynolds ender part with everything looking perfect. No comply tails? Get outta here EDIT: AND THE BACK NOSEBLUNT!

Thanks Clay, you rock. Super grateful. Who filmed my intro clip? Haha

crni1976
12-12-2012, 03:39 AM
I understand everyone put in tons of time, energy and effort to make this happen, but the result stands tall. I have only watched parts of it so far, but got burnt already. There is a lot of inspiration to be found in this video, on all levels, and that is both exciting and frustrating. Yet another bar is raised. Congratulations, and thanks.

DaaGooN
12-12-2012, 05:33 AM
So this ain't a 50 minute Perm video?

Clay,mack,south & MrSk8t/Skatehead :)
& iPee-man (Gaylord of the year)

Marvelous

Demzilla
12-12-2012, 06:39 AM
what robley said...

today is noon to 7pm session time...

fucking stoked...

clay...
i seen all that and was like...
motherfuckingoddamn....

thesignguy
12-12-2012, 08:33 AM
still haven't got the whole thing in. Sorry dudes its a long ass watch.

good seeing Emmit and his twisted view of the game. Before this dies and I don't get my full review in I just wanted to say thanks to you guys. Hard to deny that Hoodlum has been the biggest "fake team" in this game as far as size and content and skill. I was disappointed not to see majic in this B, not sure what that is about? Not even a comment?

Anyway a gigantic shout out to Clay. Its a bitch even organizing this many clips, trust me I have tried a half dozen times and failed so far. Clay is a better man than me. I hope this stirs the fingers in some of you that we see a lot less of these days. It is by far A BETTER COMUNITY WITH YOU DUDES LOGGED ON

Clayfighter
12-12-2012, 10:50 AM
thanks. wanna know something funny? i still havent watched the whole finished product, ive been too busy trying to get it out to enjoy my efforts. life

Skatehead
12-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Sooner or later Imma need this sommabitch downloadable..
Gotta watch it on this 60' in.

blitzkow
12-12-2012, 12:03 PM
love whoever chose the music, haven't heard the white stripes in a while

EmmitBrown
12-12-2012, 12:13 PM
i downloaded with this

http://keepvid.com/

Roccityroller
12-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I got a mp4 copy... dropbox later

MagicNarcosis
12-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Thank you, Clay. FTBS

Man you guys really don't know what Clay has to go through for videos like these and on top of that, he has to keep his God-par skating very Godly.
This is the best Hoodlum fully to date. It's Clay's best work and it shows.

There's gonna be things you'll see in this video for quite some time to come, and things you may never EVER see without knowing first hand about all the work behind it. So I salute the big ol' grape for bringing the young team back to the-gether and making niggas asses go numb from 50 minutes of sitting. (No Homeaux)

I can't give individual reviews. That would take forever. I love to talk, so no. Everyone had the best part. Literally. I'm gonna end up watching this again, today. Tomorrow, too.
Clay knows who my favorites are in the vid-dro. You guys rule, man.

Perm's the Gayyyest SOTY. That's for the-damnsure.

sk8cdt
12-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Thought id post for the first time in a year to let you guys know that i only got up to halfway through milez part and the video literally just crashed chrome and my computer just shut itself down and that was the only thing open. Holf fuck its good. Gotta try and watch the rest on my phone. And im not joking about this either

teh m1L3z
12-13-2012, 09:51 AM
i only got up to halfway through milez part and the video literally just crashed chrome and my computer just shut itself down

figured it do it on someone elses part not mine. my part broke chrome.....huh?what?....lol

this video is hella dope clay great job putting all the time and effort into this it shows and its awesome.

Legba
12-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Had to watch it in 3 installments (the last of which was on my tv) just to make sure I got everything. I don't think I could accurately convey just how dope this is with a review (& I'm a paid critic!) so I'll just say I enjoyed the fuck out of it! Pure fakeskate gold! Everybody killed it & I even liked the soundtrack!

This is how full lengths should be.

unplannedman
12-13-2012, 10:25 AM
This is on me "to-watch" list. Stupid school and its youtube blocks.

Granka
12-13-2012, 06:28 PM
The framerate is shit, breh! Sorry, you made me do it. Drunk and seshing with you guys!

Clayfighter
12-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Hahahahah, me being a perfectionist. But I'm glad people like the video

Fecal Face
12-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Clay's Tail to Tail on the dock ledges was fucking crazy.

Head tracking was god-status. I had to watch it like 600 times,I don't think I could recreate it.

Boris Magee
12-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Clay - i cannot begin to imagine how much work has gone into this. it took me over a year (and multiple attempts) just to pump out a 4 minute solo. infinite respect
i watched it all in one sitting - i have trouble watching movies all the way through
incredible

mamba12
12-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Proud to be a part of the family and part of this video. Big ups to Clay for organizing/editing and South for render help.

One of the few fulls i can legitimately say everyone killed. ferreal holy shit moments - Anders's ender, Roc's ender, skatehead's ender, all of perm's skinnies you jezebel you, south's art gallery line w/ the hella tweaked nose manny, dear fucking god clay's darkslide.

HOODLUM!

i am a snail
12-14-2012, 04:42 PM
i love all of you people

group hugs

group hugs

perm FSOTYAY btw

Jebotek
12-15-2012, 01:41 AM
wanted to wait till i can take some notes for a Review

but there where so many goddamn things to point out that i gave up after a site

first off, clay you did an amazing job on the edit again

and for the others it was just as expected

I loved every second of this

Great Work again HOODLUM

Clayfighter
12-15-2012, 10:39 AM
I really do just want to thank everyone involved, I know everyone had lots of stuff to do, so the fact that they were able to get footage is a big deal

bohemian
12-15-2012, 10:41 AM
its good i guess, not seen it yet.. its too long of course. props to clay for doing beasts, even tho they are too long.

im waiting for the singlepartuploads :/

Clayfighter
12-15-2012, 11:49 AM
i work in epics... sorry;but its a good watch. also your avatar makes me smile

andreas
12-16-2012, 04:25 PM
best emerica team video yet so stoked on you guys

Permy
12-16-2012, 04:26 PM
the video is timestamped..

just sayin

Antwan
12-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Man you guys really don't know what Clay has to go through for videos like these
Hey we all make videos here..
I'm sure we can all agree 50 minutes of fake skate edit would be tough
the most I have done is 17 minutes and even that took some effort.

I'm going to write a Review/Christmas List tomorrow morning.

EmmitBrown
12-16-2012, 09:00 PM
he did way more than just the edit (which is a huge undertaking in itself)

Stokenstein
12-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Clay actually did all the skating, filming, song choices, intro clips, and made all the Youtube comments and comments here that you see. I mean, this is actually Clay commenting now to.

Clayfighter
12-17-2012, 01:32 AM
I also developed the algorithm that allows skate footage to be seen. Also waffles

Antwan
12-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Demzilla whoop whoop Loved that shit

The Intro was too badass

Horsehead
Dangerous..
No gaps to be found? Tell this to horsehead

Andersatan
Making that fast low pop shit happen, great.

Roccityroller
Fairly Versatile part did some shit and then threw a boneless tuck knee in my face.
Loved the trick selection.

MrSk8t/Skatehead
Fun matchup Enjoyed that bit

EmmitBrown
Left feeling quite confused after this part.. Loved it however.
When Grindables become Ungrindable.

Dubaazz
Hahah I would start to wonder where the trick was going and then you'd just wreck shit.
Nice part man.

Mamba
I would love to hire the filmer you've got following you.. dude's a hound.
Also, Nice part.. Tricks looked incredibly dialed.

Milez
Did that just happen? Hell yeah.

iPerm
How did you make it through all of those obstacles?
Holy fuck.

Stokenstein
Sick part man.. That tweaked slide around was crazzy.

SugaSlim
Nasty with those 270s man, Love it.

Robley/Bullet/Hesh
Fuck. These three just make me want to quit. So fucking good.

SouthCity
Not sure how you manage such long clean lines.
Shit was fantastic.

Mack
Mack Attack.. do you hate that? Don't blame ya..
This part fits right in there, Nice execution.

Knexzor
Pfft.. Fuck Yeah Knex is a monster

ClayFighter
Damn that shit must've been rough.
That part just proves you can do what everyone else does and then some.
Shit was crazy.

outtro was pretty damn funny

ALL IN ALL
I Yelled I laughed I almost cried
WARNING: Things in this video may appear easier than they really are.
PROPS!
Pat yourselves on the back
and make more videos damnit :cool:

Demzilla
12-17-2012, 06:58 AM
antwan sig win....

clay likes to film things...
edit things...
chicken and waffles....

dgk and stuff....

Clayfighter
12-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Might release a longer cut well see soon

teh m1L3z
12-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Might release a longer cut well see soon

the super ultra electrodope directors extended cut with multiple endings edition...

HorseHead
12-20-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm late to the party on this one. I started watching it a while ago and then had to continue in pieces. 50 minutes is a chunk of time and I wanted to make sure I paid attention to each part. I'm glad I did. Clay, you did a god damn amazing job of editing this thing. I'm stoked on how my part turned out, though I wish I had stepped it up a little skating wise. But oh well. Some stand out stuff from everyone. I realized Mamba's fake skating kinda reminds me of Jason Carney, if any of you old dudes remember that name. He was on Maple. Ha. Clay wins for attention to detail, smoothness and general badassery. Demz was Demz and you can't fuck with that. Stoked to see a lot of fake faces I hadn't seen in a while, Hesh, Robley, Bullet, EB, Anders, etc. The whole gang was back for a minute and it was pretty awesome to see. Thanks for giving me a part, Clay!

Clayfighter
12-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Thanks for having a part. Anytime i make a full, i feel honored to have the dudes i get in them. just a collection of some of the best fake skaters out there.

Hitmanx123
12-20-2012, 10:32 PM
if you ever would like me to film a 3 second part clay, just holler

Seanne1986
12-21-2012, 04:20 AM
Southy <3

Clayfighter
12-24-2012, 11:25 AM
once again, thank you to everyone involved. and now to make another one, because im a sadist

Skatehead
12-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Ill start filming NOW!

Stokenstein
12-27-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm down.

EmmitBrown
12-27-2012, 04:36 PM
im down, i want CAP in it this time, or a subsection

Permy
12-28-2012, 08:30 AM
lehgo