PDA

View Full Version : Remember December

Antwan
12-11-2012, 06:13 AM
Well..
The concept behind this video is the end of the world, how it never happened
and skaters overcome everything with impossible odds.
That's the edit I'm going for anyway..
I wanted it to be a shock but it is what it is.
If you haven't checked out Ayreon's Christmas collab idea do that first, he does some pretty good edits.
Anyway, I'm calling on the community for some help again.
I honestly would have no issue doing this myself but if I don't get this thing rolling fast
I'll miss the end of the month and my captures are huge in file size.
I want it to be a fairly big production but I just don't think I'll be able to fill the gaps.
As I do with all collabs I will first ask that We confirm who is into the idea
and go from there for expectations.
I'm not sure how the video qualitys are going to look together but what's the worst that could happen?
If I don't get anyone on this idea I'll go through with it anyway.. just won't be as big as I intended.
Standard def, High Def, FLV, Capture file, doesn't matter.

Participants Include:
-Myself
-"An old Friend"
-
-
-
-
-
-?
??
???

PoppySquidJr
12-11-2012, 08:29 AM
I like the idea of having post-apocalyptic CAPs and doing those, like skating the aftermath of the apocalypse. Sounds more like a real theme for a video, rather than a REASON for a video.

NotedDerk
12-11-2012, 08:39 AM
I like the idea of having post-apocalyptic CAPs and doing those, like skating the aftermath of the apocalypse. Sounds more like a real theme for a video, rather than a REASON for a video.

I started making a fallout like park, before I even got one street corner fully detailed, 1/3 of my terrain was gone, so I gave up. :(

PoppySquidJr
12-11-2012, 08:41 AM
I started making a fallout like park, before I even got one street corner fully detailed, 1/3 of my terrain was gone, so I gave up. :(
I can imagine, with all the destruction everywhere. I guess people could make a bunch of single-spots though. I don't know, just building ideas here :V

Antwan
12-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Totally,
I'm into that idea.. whatever people want to contribute.
I will say I planned on just skating PC and doing a grunge edit
I already have footage stacked in PC haha but I will make it work if you guys want to do that.
I'd like to get this out before the end of the month though so get it going if you want in.