PDA

View Full Version : Melon Head (this one works)

BrySull
12-14-2012, 05:16 AM
https://vimeo.com/55584239#at=0[/url]
When you finish watching, write down your thoughts. thanks. enjoi

m.seven
12-14-2012, 05:31 AM
i liked it.really clean and good,smooth filming and skating.nice job

Antwan
12-14-2012, 08:34 AM
I loved the filming of that noseblunt in the dark
I feel like I've seen you around before..
Where you been?
Good stuff man.

Legba
12-14-2012, 09:20 AM
Great, I mean GREAT use of double angles! Great filming over all really. Some decently unique tricks/lines as well.
I really liked this, make more!

i am a snail
12-14-2012, 01:05 PM
you've gotten a lot better

a couple tricks in this made me smile

a couple weird things

do you only ever play as carrol?

i enjoyed this

crni1976
12-14-2012, 01:10 PM
There's no link?

BrySull
12-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Thanks man and yea I play as Carrol a lot. what did you think was weird?

you've gotten a lot better

a couple tricks in this made me smile

a couple weird things

do you only ever play as carrol?

i enjoyed this

BrySull
12-14-2012, 01:34 PM
btw if any one was wondering i used AutoGK to compress the high res file. worked fucking great

BrySull
12-14-2012, 01:35 PM
a link to what?

There's no link?

crni1976
12-14-2012, 02:00 PM
a link to what?

Your video?

i am a snail
12-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks man and yea I play as Carrol a lot. what did you think was weird?
idk, i guess the best way to articulate it would be to say you're filming's getting a lot better but it's not exactly consistent yet, there's some shots that are filmed really really close which sometimes makes it harder to see the trick for what it is, some tricks are really far away from the camera which can do the same thing sometimes, so it's more about finding that balance within your own playing style and while some shots are great (you had some AWESOME long lens shots in here), i don't think you've quite found that magical balance yet. definitely keep working on it though, you've improved a hell of a lot.

unrelated but that halfcab flip nosemanny was pretty fuckin bonkers.

BrySull
12-15-2012, 12:03 AM
https://vimeo.com/55584239

Your video?

BrySull
12-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Your filming is sick. I appreciate your input. I have been getting uber close with the fish. I think I'm gonna start filming skate 2 more.

idk, i guess the best way to articulate it would be to say you're filming's getting a lot better but it's not exactly consistent yet, there's some shots that are filmed really really close which sometimes makes it harder to see the trick for what it is, some tricks are really far away from the camera which can do the same thing sometimes, so it's more about finding that balance within your own playing style and while some shots are great (you had some AWESOME long lens shots in here), i don't think you've quite found that magical balance yet. definitely keep working on it though, you've improved a hell of a lot.

unrelated but that halfcab flip nosemanny was pretty fuckin bonkers.

NotedDerk
12-15-2012, 09:07 AM
Lots of nice clips in there, 2:09 was my favorite by far, great thought process on that spot man!

Ayreon
12-15-2012, 10:04 AM
grind to manny 1:13 smooth as shit

also liked the bail and successful trick in the same shot effect

like snail said I found a few lines filmed a little too close. The close worked for shots where the cam didnt move much but your skater came toward the cam. but for the lines it was too much. Just a little bit too close. repeated a little cause it wasnt that bad.
I didnt have any problems with anything being to far away too. Some good long lens shots.

BrySull
12-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Thanks man. You explained it well.

like snail said I found a few lines filmed a little too close. The close worked for shots where the cam didnt move much but your skater came toward the cam. but for the lines it was too much. Just a little bit too close. repeated a little cause it wasnt that bad.
I didnt have any problems with anything being to far away too. Some good long lens shots.

BrySull
12-15-2012, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrySull561/videos?flow=grid&view=0

I loved the filming of that noseblunt in the dark
I feel like I've seen you around before..
Where you been?
Good stuff man.