PDA

View Full Version : Frosty looking for an editor.....

EG Fr0sty
12-16-2012, 11:31 PM
So to cut to the chase my computer took a shit on me....

I was looking for a helping hand to get stuff I have recorded into a video. I have no clue when ill have another computer. It doesn't have to be a solo it could be a collab with someone or anything. I can't do anything involving the clips besides upload them so if you wanted to help you would have To pretty much do everything after I upload. (Ex: Dowload, Convert, etc) I'm not anal about anything like song or whatever. Honestly I dot care if your not very good at editing. I havnt been in a video in close to a year and a half. I know this is asking a lot from someone and I don't expect anyone to actually be willing to do it. I'm ok with that I just figured I might aswell ask. If you want to see how I skate my GT is EG Fr0sty. You can look at m reel or simply add me on Xbox. Please don't look up any of my old videos on youtube because those have all been shit! Thank you for at least reading this.

Troll Away....

P.S. - Sorry if this is in the Erin section I have no idea where else it would go...Off Topic maybe.

Antwan
12-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Well I could use a guest spot in a video I have planned
I'll take footy from ya if no one else has
Just let me know if I should restrict what I use from your reel
if not I'll just start grabbing stuff and use what fits
I would show you videos I've done but I wiped my tube recently
I'm all about skate oddities and trick manipulation If that doesn't bother you Let's get it going
The most recent thing I have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLdu322Zds

PoppySquidJr
12-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Good luck on getting a new computer man, but yea.
Good on you Antwan, if I could edit and had the time I'd help ya out too but I just use Andreas or Fecal, due to the fact that all I have is WMM.

Legba
12-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear that dude,
My shit did the same on me. Now All I got is my phone & a damn netbook. Translation; I dont got shit to edit on! lol.
I've just been downloading my clips & zipping them over to any editor kind enough to consider em.....this is why I have no solos...

EG Fr0sty
12-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Well I could use a guest spot in a video I have planned
I'll take footy from ya if no one else has
Just let me know if I should restrict what I use from your reel
if not I'll just start grabbing stuff and use what fits
I would show you videos I've done but I wiped my tube recently
I'm all about skate oddities and trick manipulation If that doesn't bother you Let's get it going
The most recent thing I have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLdu322Zds

That would be sweet man. Ya take whatever you want my style is pretty mug whatever I feel that day. I have realistic clips big gaps I'm learning ungrindables so you'll see some I those. Just let me know

Antwan
12-18-2012, 02:28 AM
Alright, cool.
Give me a day or two to get things organized.. I've pretty much got my footage done.
This video will be out shortly. Thanks for the Guest Spot.

EG Fr0sty
12-18-2012, 02:29 AM
No problem man thanks for using my clips let me know if there's any issues since I know the whole skate reel on the computer is kinda Jacked.

Antwan
12-18-2012, 02:34 AM
Yeah I've heard that..
Never had any issues personally though
some people have silent clips but I can hear yours, looks good.

EG Fr0sty
12-18-2012, 02:54 AM
Sounds good man use what you want. Maybe it's just the web browser some people use. I know on mine you can't view page two hahaha

madsser
12-19-2012, 05:28 AM
I'm not anal about anything like song or whatever.

hahaha, you said anal..
*insert dorky laugh here*