PDA

View Full Version : Victor Earhart since 1954

Wiltzuh
12-18-2012, 11:08 AM
EDIT: SORRY wrong forum guys...meant to post this in "skateboarding" section...Fuck me. Accident

Well I don't know if this has been posted here before but...

He's been skating since 1954...just give a minute to think about that. He's older than many of our grandparents. Quite impressive.

Enjoy guys !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkEGSC7H6N4

m.seven
12-18-2012, 11:29 AM
pretty inspiring stuff.
bad knees be damned,i wanna go bomb some hills now.

PoppySquidJr
12-18-2012, 11:39 AM
This should probably be in the skateboarding subforum, but regardless, this is pretty wicked. I love bombing <3

crni1976
12-18-2012, 11:50 AM
1953! This person inspires, and this video features some amazing footage of insane hillbombing. A beautiful capture, thanks for sharing.

Wiltzuh
12-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Hahahh nice to hear you enjoyed this as much as i did.

Sorry for posting this on wrong forum...meant to post this in skateboarding-section

Legba
12-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Yeah, this was great! I always tell myself I'll still be skating into my 50's, and this guy makes me feel like thats possible.
And those hills?! Jeeze, they are truly something to behold! I was bombing a hill while listening to gang starr earlier today. We dont have any hills like that around here so I was really just dodging potholes and irate/impatient drivers while not bombing much of anything lol.

But anyhow, I loved watching this and I'm glad you posted it; wrong section or not.

Ayreon
12-18-2012, 08:36 PM
skimmed the vid

crazy to see and old dude on a hill on a board. I figure if i imagined an old guy on a board he would stick to the grocery store and back aha. not down a hill. that is pretty awesome

I have to assume he nailed that hot chick at the end of the vid