PDA

View Full Version : Cap Faction Facility (PS3/All DLC)

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 07:51 AM
This Park was mainly done by Old-Skooler-34, so all Credit goes to him.

We filmed the Opening Video so he gave me an early Version of the Park. I did some Tweaks and here is the final one.

Since we wanted to drop the Park the same Time as the Edit I post it here aswell.

The Park itself is a huge Indoor Facility includng lots of Trasnsitions aswell as a big Street Section

http://oi45.tinypic.com/29ft8au.jpg

http://oi48.tinypic.com/son991.jpg

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2wefl2v.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVXtflEyLI

DOWNLOAD PARK
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=ps3#searchType=AUTHOR&query=Jebotek&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1747121

Wiltzuh
12-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Whatever you did to those pictures...they look surrealistic good. Atmosphere is unbelievable.

Video...oh my god...Jethro Tull song...11/10 Crazy stuff from all of you. Always love your videos man.

Pure dopeness. Gotta watch this again later. Holy crap...gotta go to clean my pants now

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Whatever you did to those pictures...they look surrealistic good. Atmosphere is unbelievable.

Credit for the Panorama Shots go to Valleyboy. I just edited them afterwards. They look great in their original Size aswell, had to resize em to post here though. Im sure Valley gonna upload them on LB soon.

Glad you liked it!

Antwan
12-20-2012, 08:22 AM
She looks good
I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Damn.. Trick Variations just fluttering through my head looking at this.
I would buy a PS3 for this kind of quality but I just can't use the controllers anymore :(

emericaridr11
12-20-2012, 09:43 AM
ok DUDE, im with wiltz what do you do to your pics? your colors and contast are nutty!

VBs Merges look good, but the Contrast is insane, let me guess.....

you use Photoshop Exposure instead of Levels/Curves or Contrast/Brightness? what is it?

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Thanks dude

I guess its like you said.

I always edit my Pics with Photoshop and some little Tool called Photoscape.

emericaridr11
12-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks dude

I guess its like you said.

I always edit my Pics with Photoshop and some little Tool called Photoscape.

but how?

exposure?
Levels?

your the ONLY one i see with nutty lighting/contrast that blows me away

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 09:58 AM
yeah some exposure, some contrast adjusting, maybe some Light effect or some Soft-Focus effects, for me it kinda seems like my Pics always turn out different, i just edit them till they look good to me haha.

Ayreon
12-20-2012, 10:42 AM
i wish this park was a dildo so i could have sex with it

crni1976
12-20-2012, 11:12 AM
This park is HUGE and amazing, lucky people on PS3. Great footage as well, but both Jebotek and Gizzler take the cake on this one imho. Killer parts.

Goat
12-20-2012, 02:06 PM
B-e-a-utiful.....
what?no, I'm not crying.shutup.

m.seven
12-20-2012, 02:21 PM
skated it for a bit and just got lost in the place..man,there's so many things to try.
that's the sign of a good park there.

The Mike
12-20-2012, 03:57 PM
wtf at first the pictures looked like a real skatepark! this is amazing you bastards

Lil D
12-20-2012, 04:25 PM
The video was a-ma-zing.
The link doesn't work. :/

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 04:31 PM
The link doesn't work. :/

its workin for me.

Thanks guys, glad you dig this.

old-skooler-34
12-20-2012, 04:41 PM
You know when you laugh because a trick was so sick, I laughed multiple times, you guys killed!!! (My sh** was weak, Maybe I should of been filming when out of CAP ideas)

And Dam Jeb and Valley, the pics and film edit turned out amazing!! Thanks for posting this!

Heres the correct park link also Jeb. It's the complete one w/ the stuff you added. - http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=ps3#searchType=AUTHOR&query=Jebotek&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1747121

Mage505
12-20-2012, 05:47 PM
The bookmark doesn't work for me. :(

Think someone can get one?

i am a snail
12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
oh is this that park that's gone through like ten-fifteen different fully uploaded versions?

it's done now?

boss. booked to skate later

minirampmike
12-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Well done Cap Faction. Well done.

rzrfvr
12-21-2012, 12:31 AM
This is such an amazing indoor facility. Old-skooler did an amazing job. Loving that video too, everyone killed it. BTW, I'm still lurking here even though I haven't been playing much lately.

riki2cool
12-21-2012, 01:10 AM
Good park.

But for fucks sake man, NEVER link to your goddamn profile!!

Ladd279
12-21-2012, 02:10 AM
yes snail lol, pics look incrediable jeb! Vid was crazy guys...everyone killed and love the triples.Had to go to work today and this made my mood alot better haha

we should make a outdoor now ;)

rzr-how you been man? Should hop online sometime lol

Jebotek
12-21-2012, 02:11 AM
Good park.

But for fucks sake man, NEVER link to your goddamn profile!!

im actually not that familiar with postin parks,so
for fucks sake calm down kid,ill fix it when i got the time

Mage505
12-21-2012, 06:49 AM
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=ps3#searchType=AUTHOR&query=Jebotek&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1747121

This link should work.

rzrfvr
12-21-2012, 07:18 AM
rzr-how you been man? Should hop online sometime lol
Things are good, been really busy at work that's all. I'll be online during the holidays, hopefully I can get a new park out for all of you.

Ayreon
12-21-2012, 08:13 AM
im actually not that familiar with postin parks,so
for fucks sake calm down kid,ill fix it when i got the time

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32255964.jpg

Jebotek
12-21-2012, 08:52 AM
i really liked your Ender Clip OS! And thanks for building this, hadn`t skated much Parks where i can last that long without getting bored. Also thanks for fixed Link, i knew ill fuck something up hah

new rzfvr Park sounds promising, hope to see ya soon

hah Ay that nails it

Thanks Again everybody for the kind words except this cool guy

old-skooler-34
12-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Hopefully the other indoor park of mine gets the same reviews as this one. Flow seems to be the key to preventing everyone (including myself) from getting bored w/ an indoor. I try to make sure each ramp / ledge / and hip leads to another and that you have enough time to set up with the speed you accumulated. Making indoors look good is the hard part IMO, and why I usually don't share the pics from them. Valley and Jeb may of changed my mind on t hat a bit though!

riki2cool - A tad harsh on the link issue don't you think? It can be frustrating, but you can usually just explain how to post the proper link rather then insult.

Razor has a fever - what the hell dude, sign on! and stop being so responsible w/ work and family :)

BuDDaH-bLeSSeD
12-22-2012, 06:28 AM
Good shit skooler plenty to skate, something for everybody...
We'll sesh soon dude :)
Good work on the vid to jebs SICK.... I've got 5 parks ready to go so we can do the same if your up for it, You can grab one next time we're on then share it with the others. :)

Jebotek
12-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Hopefully the other indoor park of mine gets the same reviews as this one. Making indoors look good is the hard part

Im pretty sure about this. Even the unfinished Version you uploaded was downloaded like 36 times after a day hah. Hard to keep things secret.

Makin' Indoors skate good is the hardest part imo. Skated so much undersized Indoors which look pretty good but actually are pretty boring to skate.

I've got 5 parks ready to go so we can do the same if your up for it, You can grab one next time we're on then share it with the others.

sounds good man. Gotta say i can't finish every kind of Park though, you know that best hah. But ill check them out for sure.

Ruben_Williams
12-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Yup this park is great, ive racked up some hours here. so dope.

Goon_Panda
01-19-2013, 11:02 PM
Oh my glob. That looks soooo tits.

1:00 in the vid was insane.