PDA

View Full Version : Release Party

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 07:52 AM
The Cap Faction Skateteam celebrates the Grand Opening of the new Team Facility made by Old-Skooler-34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVXtflEyLI

Park Download
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=ps3#searchType=AUTHOR&query=Jebotek&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1747121

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 07:53 AM
and for Gizzler...

https://vimeo.com/56016922

Antwan
12-20-2012, 08:04 AM
How many badass parks is that now?
You should find out if you don't know
Video was a dope super fun time
triples footy was great
Park looks Sick too, per usual.

momadaddy
12-20-2012, 08:06 AM
this was fucking awesome. i wish this was on 360. cerebus 's ender was crazy jebotek's grind on that curved bowl piece and gizzler's invert were my favorite tricks. and it was nice seeing some footy from oldskooler again

Antwan
12-20-2012, 08:09 AM
i wish this was on 360.
Haha damnit, I went straight to bookmark and said fuck.
That park looks like it was a lot of work.. not sure if we'll see it anytime soon :p

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 08:12 AM
How many badass parks is that now?

actually his 37th. Made a Cap Faction Park List once...

glad you like it

Thanks moma!

SK8ERatWAR
12-20-2012, 08:29 AM
hotdiggitydang you were ripping! cerebus, ladd and gizz too, like cerebs crooked on the rainbow rail and ladd's double grind

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 08:38 AM
like cerebs crooked on the rainbow rail

Best Clip of the Video imo.

Its crazy how the Animation looks like he`s doin a Crooked but actually does a Noseslide

Gizzler
12-20-2012, 09:31 AM
...incredible but true: youtube works for me :)

first: that park is really fun. took a while for me to realize...but it is!!!
second: loved the edit. put together really well and all this doubles and triples were golden...
third: liked everybodies part...great to see cerebus footy. that crooked looked crazy and that strange mute grab thingy was sick...hehe...buddah smooth as hell, liked the filming...ladd's first and last clip especially...valley's whole part was just a straight good watch...oldskooler...also good to see some footy! and then came your part, which should have been last part for sure! big fan of these blunt styles your kickin...how many tries took last last trick? best part for sure!!! and then me...thanks for making me look good <3

great to see that you guys still seam to enjoy this game...just like i do!

Jebotek
12-20-2012, 09:41 AM
...incredible but true: youtube works for me :)

glad to hear that! was a Pain in the Ass to upload it to Vimeo though

how many tries took last last trick?

lets say a while :)

Wasn`t hard at all to make you good lookin

Thanks again for those badass Clips

knexzor
12-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Such a classy song choice.
Sweet video, looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Triples were sick as fuck!

m.seven
12-20-2012, 10:27 AM
retardedly sick vid and park,high quality shit.

PoppySquidJr
12-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Crazy sweet park, and kickass skating to go right along with it. This needs to be on xbox

Ayreon
12-20-2012, 10:38 AM
I commented in the LB topic, LB video and youtube. here are my copy and pasted comments.

*jizzes fucking everywhere

In the past year and a half or not having a ps3 and being in videos, THIS is the one i am most pissed about missing. and I've made my own collabs and team vidoes...and THIS fucking pissed me off im aint in it ahha. fucking loved it. triples skating!
and even old skooler got in the dam thing
park looks amazing. resembles the old cap faction HQ a lot but looks even better.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK UFCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UFCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUC KFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK FCU KFCUFK CUFKCU KFCU FKCU FKCUK FCUK FCUFC KKFCU KFCUKF CUKF CUKFCIU FUCK UFCKUFVUF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUC K FUCK FUC KFUCKF UFCXK FUCK FUCK UFC K FUCKING awesome.

Cerebus_
12-20-2012, 11:04 AM
A great way to finish off a great day! And OMGZORZ IT IS OUT!

Loved the song, loved all the skating.

And thanks for enjoying that Crooked grind!

Legba
12-20-2012, 11:06 AM
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK UFCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UFCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUC KFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK FCU KFCUFK CUFKCU KFCU FKCU FKCUK FCUK FCUFC KKFCU KFCUKF CUKF CUKFCIU FUCK UFCKUFVUF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUC K FUCK FUC KFUCKF UFCXK FUCK FUCK UFC K FUCKING awesome.
^This one^

Plus extra points for Aqualung! I think everybody severely damaged this park in this edit, but I personally enjoyed Jebo and Gizzler's tricks the most. Sweet, sweet, gap to grind action!

Lovely vid, thanks for posting it.

NotedDerk
12-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Good god, you guys fucking annihilated that whole damn park, all of you.
Usually it takes me around an hour or so to fully wake up, but this video did it for me in six minutes, wow!

momadaddy
12-20-2012, 01:15 PM
Usually it takes me around an hour or so to fully wake up, but this video did it for me in six minutes, wow!

written at 3pm lol

NotedDerk
12-20-2012, 02:30 PM
written at 3pm lol

No, it was noon here guy, remember i'm in idaho!

Ladd279
12-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Just got up to work 12hr shift but after watching I don't care anymore haha, I'll post more of a detailed response when I get home from work but cap faction for life lol

echoturbo
12-20-2012, 04:52 PM
dam that was fucking awesome

Goat
12-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Always love gizzler footy but goddamn, EVERYBODY killed it. I think i'll leave it at that for now or else i'll end up writing an entire essay
Jebo+Gizzler combo at the end my goodness

Ladd279
12-21-2012, 04:09 AM
Watched it again....everyone killed it but Jeb you raped it and brought it back to life just to kill it again!!

Jebotek
12-21-2012, 08:34 AM
Glad you Guys liked it

Everybody had some killer clips

Next Time i wanna get some more from Ladd

old-skooler-34
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the props on the park guys, and thanks to jeb and Valley for filming me a bit while we seshed and the edit!!!

Everyone had at least one trick that was sick,

Gizzler- you should of showed that back tail to 270 heel out @ 5:44 like 100 times from 100 angles!

Jeb- your halfcab to blunt 180 out deserves candy!

Cer- You made skating that rainbow rail look to easy when the sesh first started off as "who ever can do anything on that rail" wins

Ladd- smooth shit, your ollie up to tre to manual was too smooth!

Buddah- your blunt to quick rock into the mini ramp section deserves you a quick blunt with some rocking dank in it.

Old-schooler - You sucked, but god dam your handsome

Valley - an airwalk over the beam that took me 50 tries to do anything over? WTF!

r0ke
12-22-2012, 06:31 AM
Commented on YT but had to show some more love right here,

This vid was AWESOME! :)

andreas
12-22-2012, 06:39 AM
so brutal my asshole bled. satan walks.

Jebotek
12-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the kind words Rokey

That ain't sound funny andreas

Goat
12-24-2012, 03:52 AM
This should be sticky'd to showcase for all of time

crni1976
12-24-2012, 06:05 AM
Watching this again and again. Plenty of creative skating and killer tricks. Wish I could try this park, seems a true gem

Jebotek
12-24-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks for watching guys, im glad you enjoyed it