PDA

View Full Version : This is the End

m.seven
12-20-2012, 05:00 PM
i don't believe that shit(fingers crossed),but this movie trailer is pretty funny.

http://youtu.be/MNs0vQgCWY0

PoppySquidJr
12-20-2012, 05:07 PM
Oh my god this does look hilarious

echoturbo
12-20-2012, 05:24 PM
so funny

Legba
12-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Looks pretty damn funny.
I find it funny that theyre all playing as themselves, and that their door was barricaded with pieces of plywood signs and some skate decks (yes!)
Danny Mcbride is ridiculous! Also, the whole "drinkin my piss" bit at the end was funny too.

Summer 2013

replicant
12-20-2012, 11:22 PM
all star cast is all star.

Novel
12-21-2012, 05:23 AM
If you just change your perception of endings..

45%+ people in America believe the earth, as well as the universe is 6000 years old.
States are debating on giving guns to teachers to help prevent gun violence.
There are a billion people now uploading photos of their food on Facebook.
Shy, horny kids are smearing Tumblr with sex gifs.
Illiteracy is rampant in the west.
We're about to fall into a second recession within 8 years.
There are 25 need for speed games with several more planned, yet skateboard video games are looked at as a bad investment.
The 2013 psychiatry handbook declares that all emotion such as sadness or happiness are symptoms of clinical regression, and therefore should be medicated immediately.
70% of the west is on some form of antidepressent.
While the genes needed by scientists to study in order to cure cancer are patented by the big pharmacology corps, as well as the us. Gov.
The pope has lost his mind and encourages people to have sex without condoms, and declares that former taboos have never been taboo.
America is ready to believe in a great flood again, thus adding to the percentage of peopple who believe that science incorrect, and all we need to know is in the bible.
Meanwhile ABC studios is airing a new special on the matter, reports on the mars rover and actual sciences are pushed into obscurity in exchange for psuedoscience, while we wonder why there is a scientific illiteracy here.

This is a joke reply, but I'm also serious about how ridiculous western life has become.
Meanwhile we can't send our children to school, to help this country become smarter, because of killers, and we can't let them play in the yard anymore, because of sex offenders. All of this is evidence that the world is very different than the one our parents grew up in. If the earth suddenly explodes, it would be an improvement on what is going on now. Haha.

Don't take anything I wrote seriously, but take it very seriously at the same time. ;)

knexzor
12-21-2012, 08:07 AM
If you just change your perception of endings..

45%+ people in America believe the earth, as well as the universe is 6000 years old.
States are debating on giving guns to teachers to help prevent gun violence.
There are a billion people now uploading photos of their food on Facebook.
Shy, horny kids are smearing Tumblr with sex gifs.
Illiteracy is rampant in the west.
We're about to fall into a second recession within 8 years.
There are 25 need for speed games with several more planned, yet skateboard video games are looked at as a bad investment.
The 2013 psychiatry handbook declares that all emotion such as sadness or happiness are symptoms of clinical regression, and therefore should be medicated immediately.
While the genes needed by scientists to study in order to cure cancer are patented by the big pharmacology corps, as well as the us. Gov.
The pope has lost his mind and encourages people to have sex without condoms, and declares that former taboos have never been taboo.
America is ready to believe in a great flood again, thus adding to the percentage of peopple who believe that science incorrect, and all we need to know is in the bible.
Meanwhile ABC studios is airing a new special on the matter, reports on the mars rover and actual sciences are pushed into obscurity in exchange for psuedoscience, while we wonder why there is a scientific illiteracy here.

This is a joke reply, but I'm also serious about how ridiculous western life has become.
Meanwhile we can't send our children to school, to help this country become smarter, because of killers, and we can't let them play in the yard anymore, because of sex offenders. All of this is evidence that the world is very different than the one our parents grew up in. If the earth suddenly explodes, it would be an improvement on what is going on now. Haha.

Don't take anything I wrote seriously, but take it very seriously at the same time. ;)
Congratulations, you just won POTY. Brilliant reply, sir.

Legba
12-21-2012, 11:45 AM

Now tell me sir, what were you feeling whilst writing this post?
[Doesn't wait for a response]
TAKE A PILL & PAY ME/HAVE YOUR INSURANCE PAY ME!
:p
All jokes aside though, shit is fucked over here man. And its not looking better......on any front.

m.seven
12-21-2012, 01:35 PM
so...you like the movie trailer Novel? lol
love that post,like knex said POTY.

blitzkow
12-21-2012, 02:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZD74-1G9o_U

momadaddy
12-21-2012, 02:09 PM
something something something about the end of the world.......... imma get trashed and listen to GG Allin. i highly recommend you follow suit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xE5f62vPOo&list=PL12DE449F13F7C676

iM DoNe
12-21-2012, 02:28 PM
peopple who know that science incorrect,
;)

me!

iM DoNe
12-21-2012, 02:32 PM
that video looks like another hollywood pos, the mayans never said the world was guuna end dumbass seth rogan LMAO

PoppySquidJr
12-21-2012, 03:25 PM
that video looks like another hollywood pos, the mayans never said the world was guuna end dumbass seth rogan LMAO

Please use English, and I'll excuse this statement under the assumption that it's sarcasm.

iM DoNe
12-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Please use English, and I'll excuse this statement under the assumption that it's sarcasm. i wrote 2 statements, both in english... neither of them where sarcasm. The first was my opinion and the second was a fact. I think you're confused.

Monk
12-21-2012, 06:34 PM
ROFL!

Monk
12-21-2012, 06:46 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/ EMMA WATSON!

Antwan
12-21-2012, 07:53 PM
There was a person predicting the end of the world In December Last year
Scared a bunch of people.. I have had my own speculations on the matters..
The day will come and if we aren't ready it will rock everyone's shit
but I think we still have a couple million or even billion years
The original theories get so misconstrued from things people add it's hard to say what will really cause the "end"

Who is to say they were wrong in their beliefs? Working in the hot sun all damn day.. maybe they were seeing this shit.
Even then it was a long fucking time ago.. The calendar was probably made in stone.

It's more like the beginning of the end. If we don't start changing some shit it's just Inevitable.

PoppySquidJr
12-21-2012, 08:08 PM
There was a person predicting the end of the world In December Last year
Scared a bunch of people.. I have had my own speculations on the matters..
The day will come and if we aren't ready it will rock everyone's shit
but I think we still have a couple million or even billion years
The original theories get so misconstrued from things people add it's hard to say what will really cause the "end"

Who is to say they were wrong in their beliefs? Working in the hot sun all damn day.. maybe they were seeing this shit.
Even then it was a long fucking time ago.. The calendar was probably made in stone.

It's more like the beginning of the end. If we don't start changing some shit it's just Inevitable.

The Mayan's didn't believe it was the end of the world, the end of the calendar in no way symbolized it. The existing Mayan cultures today were even celebrating the new cycle of the calendar.

m.seven
12-21-2012, 08:17 PM
http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg496/m7419/312524_185669801573491_617615351_n_zps806bda70.jpg

Ayreon
12-21-2012, 11:22 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/ EMMA WATSON!

would bang

its the 22nd. still alive.

anyways, movie looks awesome

EG Fr0sty
12-22-2012, 01:18 AM
A movie with James Franco? Ill watch it.

Antwan
12-22-2012, 04:10 AM
The Mayan's didn't believe it was the end of the world, the end of the calendar in no way symbolized it. The existing Mayan cultures today were even celebrating the new cycle of the calendar.
Well.. Stand by what I said! Haha..
I blame what people have added to the theories for my lack of knowledge.

Oh, and M7 those zombies are some next level shit..
Smart as hell, one leg and using an umbrella as a cane damn.