PDA

View Full Version : Antwan is...

Antwan
12-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Well, If three videos in the past few days isn't proof That AntwanAintDead (www.youtube.com/AntwanAintDead) I don't know what is.
While I have not been Very busy the past few days I have kept myself busy by making Skate Videos.
Arcade Meets Realistic Variation And Now Proud to say I Think I am pretty decent at bowl skating.
I hope everyone enjoys this as it will be my last solo for a few months.
In retrospect I Feel I am just getting started.
My Skating is becoming a bit more versatile I think You all will enjoy this.

I want to wish all you Fluckers a Happy Holidays, However..
I heard recently one my relatives house got broken into and a lot of equipment was stolen.
Luckily No one was Hurt. Stay Safe People and See You all again Soon.

THE KILLER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCsqbrontM8&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCsqbrontM8

i am a snail
12-23-2012, 07:51 PM
i was totally expecting "antwan is...

...better than you"

Goat
12-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Read that it'll be up in 40 min but clicked play anyways

Antwan
12-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Haha
It's up

PoppySquidJr
12-23-2012, 09:17 PM
A lot of really neat stuff here, also a lot of questionable stuff but it wouldn't be an Antwan video without it. Good work :P

crni1976
12-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Stalefish to noseblunt?! WTF!?!! And that ender is incredibly bonkers! Loved the incinerating pace of this clip, think I need to watch it again! Happy Holidays to you too Sir

Boris Magee
12-23-2012, 11:52 PM
i agree with snail
liked the ender man

m.seven
12-24-2012, 07:29 AM
good mix of realistic and "antwan style" tricks:)

Legba
12-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Well you've effectively done just what the video's title suggests.
That was sweet man. Youve definitely stepped your bowl skills up. Those grabs to stalls and all those bonks on the pool ladder were sick! My faves from the bowl were that kickfilp plant back into the bowl and the ender of course! I also really liked that gap to caveman 5050 at maloof. Very nice!
AntwanCERTAINLYAintDead

Antwan
12-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Glad people like it haha
I was so stoked when that ender worked out
I just keep trying stuff forever even if it seems impossible and it eventually happens, love this shit.

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 06:32 PM
dam some crazy tech shit in thurr

bit hard to watch with the stretchyness. Gotta find out a way to capture in the 16:9 aspect ratio. Or scale the footy up with uniform switched on. Just film a little further back so your skater can be and frame, then boom, good aspect ratio.

Antwan
12-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Yeah I filmed a bit further away this time wondered if someone would say anything Still trying to figure it..
The head cuts were purely from my lack of filming in bowls.
Haven't found a way to get the right ratio yet.
My PC has some weird limitations.. shuts down entirely trying to capture anything different from what I do now.
Trying to look at it like a process.. Quality looks pretty good compared to what it was at first..
Other than cuts and stretch I think it's going well.

kriza
12-26-2012, 07:59 PM
nice.....that first gap at regs in the vid looks familiar lol....tore that pool to hell as well. some really innovative stuff here. but I wouldn't really expect nothing less. liked the fliptrick footplants too. been getting into them as well. funny to actually do them on purpose. usually they happen on accident when trying to flip trick into grind. beast dude. best trick my opinion was the wallride to tail at maloof.

pawnluvguitarist
12-27-2012, 02:44 PM
lots of nice pool clips, especially that double grind at :43 and the ender