http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYeqMUkoWq8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Went to visit my hommie and got high as shit
Then decided to skate

iM DoNe
12-23-2012, 09:57 PM
indica...

DonVigo
12-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Next time, ditch the cameraphone and get a burrito like a grown-ass-stoner.

There are those of us who don't really see "getting high as shit" as noteworthy.

Get on the level.

BaphoM3th
12-24-2012, 08:48 AM

There are those of us who don't really see "getting high as shit" as noteworthy.

Get on the level.

Whut? Lol

NotedDerk
12-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Dumb little story, but i'll tell it anyway.
A few years ago, a group of kids in middle school decided it would be cool to start a little graffiti gang called the 'skate while baked' crew. They went all over our little valley and tagged SWB on dozens of properties and the city was placing the blame on the skaters. It was a huge controversy for a while, but eventually we had one of our local guys squash the whole deal with the city council.

I skated drunk once and that was alright, haha.

BaphoM3th
12-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Dumb little story, but i'll tell it anyway.
A few years ago, a group of kids in middle school decided it would be cool to start a little graffiti gang called the 'skate while baked' crew. They went all over our little valley and tagged SWB on dozens of properties and the city was placing the blame on the skaters. It was a huge controversy for a while, but eventually we had one of our local guys squash the whole deal with the city council.

I skated drunk once and that was alright, haha.

That actually sounds dope as fuck haha
Skating while drunk makes me think of skating pools

BaphoM3th
12-24-2012, 01:04 PM
this is ridiculous. this video/thread title is fucking dumb. YeAh BrO GeT HigH LoLz!!1!1!!11 aidsohdog
no.

That was cute ... I guess

m.seven
12-24-2012, 01:59 PM
i've been there..backyard bbq,couple kegs,mini ramp with the "secret" green room under the deck,fun times.
just watch out for cars

DonVigo
12-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Whut? Lol

Some of us adults think the dumb stoner kids are dumb. How about that?

To each their own, but you don't have to be a fuckin' moron about it.

BaphoM3th
12-24-2012, 03:37 PM

I'm curious as to how I'm a moron.

PoppySquidJr
12-24-2012, 03:51 PM

Calm the hell down, dude. This guy is just posting a video of him hanging out with his friends mucking about on a skateboard while high. What's the big deal? It's not like he's making a huge deal of it, it's just a dude and his friend enjoying themselves, is that so dumb?

Jebotek
12-24-2012, 03:58 PM
makin an own thread for this is kinda big deal to me

would be more fun to watch if he actually could skate

just my opinion

PoppySquidJr
12-24-2012, 03:59 PM
makin an own thread for this is kinda big deal to me

would be more fun to watch if he actually could skate

just my opinion
Well to be fair, he was probably high when posting this as well, knowing Baph

Fecal Face
12-24-2012, 04:10 PM
he was probably high when posting this as well, knowing Baph

this.

I think we were all stoner kids at one time. Then we grow up and hate stoner kids. It doesn't make sense.

When I'm 30 I want to be the guy who understands, not the one who criticizes.

Jebotek
12-24-2012, 04:26 PM
I don't criticize him, skated too often while beeing pretty high, but never posted a video of it though

It just seems to me that beeing high is way overhyped nowadays...

BaphoM3th
12-24-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't criticize him, skated too often while beeing pretty high, but never posted a video of it though

Getting high is something I've been doing since I was twelve
Nothing overhype at all
shit dude atleast I can function somewhat skating while high
All of the flippity floppity
Chill out dude
You didn't even have to respond
Just let the thread sink to the bottom
I didn't post this to show off
I posted this because I'm bored
and really have nothing to do
You make really good videos
And
You be lookin extra cute and shit

DonVigo
12-24-2012, 05:46 PM

That.

For the record, never a stoner kid. Didn't pick up the stuff until I was an adult. Few things are more obnoxious than people who have to glorify their habit.

Posting a really shitty vid of "having fun while high" is kinda asinine, I wouldn't say I'm angry.

I'm almost thirty, and thank the older folks who point out when I'm acting a fool often as it still happens. It's how we teach the young.

I mean... Should I be like "oh, dude, did you really get high and then like... Skate? SO the first person to do that! AMAZING!"

No. Do what you're going to do, like I said, just don't be a fuckin' moron about it.

Antwan
12-24-2012, 05:48 PM
I tried this.. Didn't go well..
Had a ton of fun, but couldn't focus.

FullyFl4RED00
12-24-2012, 05:48 PM
I got high once when I did a kickflip....but man I came down sooooo hard.

Legba
12-24-2012, 05:58 PM
I used to be a big stoner kid.....never could get a true skate in high tho, just doesnt work for me. I always have to wait til after my sesh. Same with drinking (except for lazy winter night sessions). All in all, this was kind of a pointless thread/video imo. Im not callin anyone a moron or anything, but I would never post something like that...now or in high school lol.

For all the nonsense here I can say that that was a purdy good half cab flip at the end of the video.

momadaddy
12-24-2012, 06:09 PM
i am and was a drunk. also i have been know to do some how do you say less than legal substances. with that being said i didnt like skating while intoxicated. skating was a high enough for me. i know that sounds dumb but it is true. and if you have ever been in an xbox party with me you know that i am a lush but i think you are doing yourself and skating an injustice if you skate drunk/high

FullyFl4RED00
12-24-2012, 06:51 PM
i am and was a drunk. also i have been know to do some how do you say less than legal substances. with that being said i didnt like skating while intoxicated. skating was a high enough for me. i know that sounds dumb but it is true. and if you have ever been in an xbox party with me you know that i am a lush but i think you are doing yourself and skating an injustice if you skate drunk/high

I agree with you for sure! It does sound dumb:eek:

Fecal Face
12-24-2012, 08:02 PM
The other day I smoked some Hash and my friend met up with me at this marble ledge on midtown.

It was fucking cold but we shredded hard and I felt reluctant to stop skating. I landed the narliest 5-0 180 out.

Good times...

but yeah I get you. People who always feel the need to glorify getting high get on my nerves. I got enough of that at my highschool haha

andreas
12-24-2012, 08:58 PM

Get on the level.
if Ms. Cleo read the signs spelled out by your butthairs all it would say is HATEHATEHATEHATE. Weiner.

Antwan
12-24-2012, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_0WI1OJffg

Fecal Face
12-24-2012, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_0WI1OJffg

That dude would skate on meth if he could

replicant
12-24-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm more upset over the skinny jeans than the mediocre filming/skating while high.

EG Fr0sty
12-24-2012, 11:56 PM
You said back when you were twelve don't mean I judge but from the video it looks like that was 4 years ago...

This thread is lame. Stoners are lame. Kids are lame. Weed is Good!

Fecal Face
12-25-2012, 05:50 AM
You said back when you were twelve don't mean I judge but from the video it looks like that was 4 years ago...

This thread is lame. Stoners are lame. Kids are lame. Weed is Good!

http://www.freewebs.com/gangsta-p-16/weed.gif

i am a snail
12-25-2012, 07:08 AM
When I'm 30 I want to be the guy who understands, not the one who criticizes.
when you are a teenager you hate little kids, when you're 16 you hate 14 year olds, when you're 18 you hate 16 year olds, when you're 21 you hate 18 year olds, etc

it never stops.

Fecal Face
12-25-2012, 07:27 AM
when you are a teenager you hate little kids, when you're 16 you hate 14 year olds, when you're 18 you hate 16 year olds, when you're 21 you hate 18 year olds, etc

it never stops.

....epiphany

PoppySquidJr
12-25-2012, 08:00 AM
when you are a teenager you hate little kids, when you're 16 you hate anyone under 14, when you're 18 you anyone under 16, when you're 21 you hate anyone under 18, etc
it never stops.

Fixed

Legba
12-25-2012, 08:40 AM

it never stops.
Unless youre both doing the same activities right? Cuz I kick it with 16 & 18 yearolds at my local skate spots just fine. They actually hype me and remind me of when I could just skate all day everyday...Wait scratch that, I dont hate the youths. I do feel kinda bad for em in an old man sorta way like theyre just growing up with shitty everything (music, trends, movies, etc.) But theyre alright with me.
Contrarily, I cant seem to date anyone under like 24.....I just get pissed off by their seemingly common general lack of perspective.

meh.

PoppySquidJr
12-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Unless youre both doing the same activities right? Cuz I kick it with 16 & 18 yearolds at my local skate spots just fine. They actually hype me and remind me of when I could just skate all day everyday...Wait scratch that, I dont hate the youths. I do feel kinda bad for em in an old man sorta way like theyre just growing up with shitty everything (music, trends, movies, etc.) But theyre alright with me.
Contrarily, I cant seem to date anyone under like 24.....I just get pissed off by their seemingly common general lack of perspective.

meh.

I'm only 18 and I already hate just about anyone 16 and under. There are obvious exceptions, and those exceptions will oftentimes be the ones doing what you love to do, as well.

Hitmanx123
12-27-2012, 11:35 AM
its weed you fucks, shut the fuck up and get over yourselves. it will ALWAYS be around, and there will ALWAYS be people hyping it whether your alive or not so get used to it because it wont change unless you burn all the crops in the world....which will NEVER happen. now shut up, go to xvideos and jack off and have a nice day. END

replicant
12-28-2012, 01:27 AM
its weed you fucks, shut the fuck up and get over yourselves. it will ALWAYS be around, and there will ALWAYS be people hyping it whether your alive or not so get used to it because it wont change unless you burn all the crops in the world....which will NEVER happen. now shut up, go to xvideos and jack off and have a nice day. END
Just as soon as I finish spanking my monkey I am totally burning down all your green corn!