PDA

View Full Version : The Xmas Collab

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 11:06 AM
http://youtu.be/u1a9vIEKcA8

So for a spurr of the moment collab with what seemed to be a tight deadline, it came together really well. uploaded on xmas eve. Didnt feel like dealing with posting on xmas day. Im sure yall would be too busy to watch anyways

featuring
Antwan
inside manager
DJ
Mojo
Echoturbo
Emericardr
Exoskate
Gizzler
Goat
Legba
M.Seven
Mommadaddy
Noodlez
Yumpancakes

Edit by Me, dirr. Threw in a graveart preview. im back at graphics. There will be more graphics to come.
a good amount of these dudes sent me a lot so theres going to be another video coming soon with the left overs. I could have added another song to this but i was all edited out at the moment. plus im tired of the xmas theme for editing. The next one will probably be random as fuck but it will be a good watch to stay tuned

PoppySquidJr
12-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Haha this came together into something wicked. Everyone killed it, wish I could've been a part of it.
That little bonus at the end was pretty funny too

m.seven
12-24-2012, 11:17 AM
oh man i fuckin loved this vid!so many sick clips from everybody and SATAN!lol
thanks for the ender:o

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 11:21 AM
ahah yah, if your wondering its less randon than it seems

Is santa in this?

Is satan in this?[/QUOTE
fixed..:p

ya, satan is in it

and yah, gave you the ender. that last clip was retarded clean

exoskate89
12-24-2012, 11:26 AM
YESSSS
i loved the edit! the greencreen was perfect
i wished i could have sent more though
my favourite was momma daddy, m7, legba, america and yummy.
red and green pants are the new style.

Antwan
12-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Damn not enough time to review but I did watch it
Feel good edit was good
a lot of interesting tricks I thoroughly enjoyed this
mommadaddy went crazy
Haha santa satan

yumpancakes1
12-24-2012, 11:59 AM
oh my gawd this video was so sick. Everyone's clips were sick as hell. Loved the edit! Do one of these every two months please?

echoturbo
12-24-2012, 12:36 PM
everyone killed it and the editing was so good

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 01:18 PM
woh, really good feedback so far

exoskate89
12-24-2012, 01:20 PM
woh, really good feedback so far

i doubt there will be anything negative about this

RaginWarHero
12-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Blitz put the red pants into style.

exoskate89
12-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Blitz put the red pants into style.

what does that have to with anything
the red and green pants were to represent xmas and its colours

did you even watch the video?

blitzkow
12-24-2012, 01:39 PM
loved it guys nice job, what makes me like it even more knowing at least one of my parks was used.

m.seven
12-24-2012, 01:44 PM
that hatchet homer graphic looks sick

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 02:09 PM
that hatchet homer graphic looks sick

ahah yah thanks

Since the GC is so fucked up i gave up making the super detailed graphics with meaning to them lol. Just went with random shit that looks neat. Gonna make up 9 graphics so all my slots are full then release them. 4 more to go

Legba
12-24-2012, 02:18 PM
loved it guys nice job, what makes me like it even more knowing at least one of my parks was used.
You know I HAD to get a banks clip in there. ;)

This was sooooooo dope! I LOVE the editing, and I'm especially impressed with how you used the green screens (oh, and that you went with Jimi for the intro song!)
Fuck yeah mommadaddy!
Everybody had some choice clips! So stoked to see Gizzler for the opening!
I dont wanna spout out an essay to you guys, so lemme just drop the names (which I havent mentioned yet) of those who I enjoyed most:
Antwan, Mojo, Inside, Echo, Exo, Emerica, AND M.muthafukkinSEVEN! You deserved to be the ender without question!

I know there's still like a handful of clips from me not in this. I always go in for leftovers!

So, my many thanks and seasonal tidings to Ayreon for putting this together....and SATAN CLAWS!

Edit: FUCK, I forgot to mention the graveart promo. Lookin good! My personal favorite is one with the arm coming out of the ground. Even without your Ps3, you sir, stay busy.

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 02:20 PM
I'm especially impressed with how you used the green screens (oh, and that you went with Jimi for the intro song!)

Yah man those green screen clips worked so dam well. thanks for sending

InsideManager
12-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Awesome edit and video as always Ay, you're for sure the best editor I've seen around here, the snow effect looked pretty decent even lol, the text at the beginning and intro were awesome as well. Thanks again for doing this and putting me in, much obliged.

Everybody had dope parts, wish I threw down better tricks, have been using all my bangers on Noir stuff lately haha, the usuals were dope like Echo and m7, the grind to grind on those ledges with the kickflip between was sick. Legba was one of my fav, the grind over the rail up the brooklyn banks was sick, I've filmed that gap before but never the grind, awesome man. And momma was awesome, some crazy tricks probably my fav off the video.

And the Graveart stuff looks dope, glad you're deciding to give it another go, the GC is a pain in the ass but its rewarding to see videos like this and watch people skating your graphics, can't wait to see the launch Ay, thanks again and merry Xmas man. :cool:

m.seven
12-24-2012, 03:54 PM
thanks guys,glad you all liked that ender:)
thanks again for another amazing community vid edit Ayreon,and to everybody that chipped in.
Merry Christmas Fluckers!!

Razorlike Blue
12-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Dat intro was just fantastic. The skating was pretty top notch too, nothing really felt like leftover/throwaway material. I also liked how the vid shifted vibes. A real pick me up for a bummer fucking day.

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Awesome edit and video as always Ay, you're for sure the best editor I've seen around here, the snow effect looked pretty decent even lol, the text at the beginning and intro were awesome as well. Thanks again for doing this and putting me in, much obliged.

Everybody had dope parts, wish I threw down better tricks, have been using all my bangers on Noir stuff lately haha, the usuals were dope like Echo and m7, the grind to grind on those ledges with the kickflip between was sick. Legba was one of my fav, the grind over the rail up the brooklyn banks was sick, I've filmed that gap before but never the grind, awesome man. And momma was awesome, some crazy tricks probably my fav off the video.

And the Graveart stuff looks dope, glad you're deciding to give it another go, the GC is a pain in the ass but its rewarding to see videos like this and watch people skating your graphics, can't wait to see the launch Ay, thanks again and merry Xmas man. :cool:
dam saying im the best editor says a lot because there are a lot of talented people in the community. and yah man I had to give more graphics a go. with my new ps3 coming. I probably wouldnt have if you never made so many graphics lol. seriously, i was like, if he can do it, i can too.

Dat intro was just fantastic. The skating was pretty top notch too, nothing really felt like leftover/throwaway material. I also liked how the vid shifted vibes. A real pick me up for a bummer fucking day.

thanks man. glad I could bring in some xmas spirit with the help of all the participants. Im fucking stoked to get a new ps3. I wont have s3 right away. its still stuck in my old ps3 hahaha. hopefully I can return and get the s2 filmer pack. Ill make an s2 return solo untill i get my old harddrive and s3.

the leftover collab will probably come before any of that so keep an eye out

Antwan
12-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Is the disc tray the only issue with the ps3?
Take that shit apart man. I've taken apart several xboxes.
If it's anything like xbox it has a case over the hardware
screws in the bottom and all comes apart. I hope that's not your only issue
You could DIY that shit and save a couple bucks.. New Disc Tray, if that's the only issue.
Could just take back the new PS3 If not at least open it for your disc.
Disc Tray usually has the model name and number on the bottom.

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 09:18 PM
yellow light of death. friend tried fixing it. its fucked. ive bin without a ps3 for over a year lol. hence all the collabs and none of my own vids lol

Antwan
12-24-2012, 09:41 PM
I see..
Well You might try a new model, I don't know much about Playstations but I think there are a few different kinds anyway
If not, good luck.
When I had the White Xbox before I got the Slim, Issues only really came into play with my insane hours I put in..
Avid Gamer, Play constantly.. Every night for a while there and even in the mornings, bit more casual now
but the slim xbox hasn't overheated, fairly quiet most of the time. Glad they made it, Finally.
Felt like a luck of the draw really.. even if you sent the white xbox in to get fixed.
You could one that would get a faulty disc tray that fucked up your discs or one that just plain overheated
the hardware would melt together if you played too often.. pretty terrible.

Ayreon
12-24-2012, 09:45 PM
yah I used my ps3 a lot. playing games, watching dvds. If i wasnt doing that, i was streaming tv shows off the ps3 browser.

not doing that again. just watch off my pc now.

Antwan
12-24-2012, 09:52 PM
I doubt that would have any real affect on it overall..but who knows.
You could try some method of cooling the PS3 so it doesn't get hot..
Honestly, I've heard good things and bad things about intercoolers inside of consoles.
There's also pads that absorb heat and Those things that elevate laptops for airflow..
I've got a pad that absorbs heat.. no issues here.
I have the Xbox on top of my entertainment center away from walls
and things that would block it's vents.
That's assuming it got too hot as I'm not familiar with the "Yellow Light of Death"
I assume these are all portions of why My Slim has had a long life.

Fecal Face
12-24-2012, 10:17 PM
m7

fucking PROPS on that last trick

also glad to see some Noir and BAKU love.

Ayreon
12-25-2012, 10:20 AM
I doubt that would have any real affect on it overall..but who knows.
You could try some method of cooling the PS3 so it doesn't get hot..
Honestly, I've heard good things and bad things about intercoolers inside of consoles.
There's also pads that absorb heat and Those things that elevate laptops for airflow..
I've got a pad that absorbs heat.. no issues here.
I have the Xbox on top of my entertainment center away from walls
and things that would block it's vents.
That's assuming it got too hot as I'm not familiar with the "Yellow Light of Death"
I assume these are all portions of why My Slim has had a long life.

yah it got too hot

it was a refurb from when I sent away my first one. thats why im not doing that again. it would be 200 bucks.

boxing day, they're going for 200 new. the slim ones. Getting one and not worrying. It wont fuck off before ps4 is out lol

MarcoPoloUSN
12-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Happy Holidays! Great job with the edit, dude. Amazing music choice. Love it. I love this time of year.

Ayreon
12-25-2012, 10:31 AM
thanks man.

It was funny. I watch the die hard movies every year. Popped the first one in yesterday, and what song does the black guy in the limo play? RUN-DMC - Christmas In Hollis

Sickone
12-25-2012, 02:50 PM
boxing day, they're going for 200 new. the slim ones. Getting one and not worrying. It wont fuck off before ps4 is out lol

The new ones are shit, made very cheaply. My 2nd died a few weeks ago and just got this new one, doesn't feel like it will last but we'll see ..

Ayreon
12-26-2012, 09:26 AM
well i got the extra service care pack for 2 years. if it fucks after that ill have ps4

Gizzler
12-27-2012, 07:59 AM
sorry, late to the party...hope you guys had nice xmas!

sweet edit man! good watch for sure...liked emerica, momma, legba and echo the most i think. and m's part with that ender! my clips felt kinda strange...dont know...! maybe better stuff next time!

Legba
12-27-2012, 12:32 PM
No need to be sorry. You're late but not really. I keep sneaking back & re watching it without commenting. So much goodness!
Your stuff is always gold.

Ayreon
12-28-2012, 08:58 AM
sorry, late to the party...hope you guys had nice xmas!

sweet edit man! good watch for sure...liked emerica, momma, legba and echo the most i think. and m's part with that ender! my clips felt kinda strange...dont know...! maybe better stuff next time!
fuckin amazing xmas. I dont know what you mean man, i liked your clips.

No need to be sorry. You're late but not really. I keep sneaking back & re watching it without commenting. So much goodness!
Your stuff is always gold.
yes there is need to be sorry. FUCKING LUKERS COMMENT YOU FUCKING SWINE! Kidding....

thanks for watching more than once. lol

old-skooler-34
12-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Tiz was an awesome video! Good shit guys, AY, get back online, now!

Ayreon
12-28-2012, 05:18 PM
I am online. Right now im getting an error connection to connet to ea nation but i have a new ps3

Legba
12-29-2012, 12:17 PM
i have a new ps3

ITS AN XMAS MIRACLE!;):p

Ayreon
12-29-2012, 12:48 PM
there was no fucking miracle.

bought one, it was fucked. had to take it back the same day. they gave me guff with "no returns on boxing day." Got a new one, it works. My s3 copy was stuck in my old ps3 that was at my buddies work place. He was trying to fix it. That trying to fix it took a year. So he lives in a different city...and works in another different city. Not sure how long it would take to get my game out of there. Left S2 at my brothers. Went to pick it up one day...he didnt answer the door cause he fell asleep. I fucking flipped, and went and bought a new copy of skate 3 the next day.

Legba
12-29-2012, 01:02 PM
there was no fucking miracle.

bought one, it was fucked. had to take it back the same day. they gave me guff with "no returns on boxing day." Got a new one, it works. My s3 copy was stuck in my old ps3 that was at my buddies work place. He was trying to fix it. That trying to fix it took a year. So he lives in a different city...and works in another different city. Not sure how long it would take to get my game out of there. Left S2 at my brothers. Went to pick it up one day...he didnt answer the door cause he fell asleep. I fucking flipped, and went and bought a new copy of skate 3 the next day.
Yeah, that was sarcasm all the way. I expected it to be a result of some sort of effort....but not that much! Damn dude, thats a swift kick to the jingle bells! Glad to have you fakeskating again, looking forward to your next edit! Well...after you put out those leftovers that is:cool:.

Ayreon
12-29-2012, 01:11 PM
a solo is coming before the leftovers lol.

then im gonna use my own leftovers in that.

Legba
12-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Tasty.

momadaddy
12-31-2012, 09:54 AM
i'm finally out of my far cry 3 cave long enough to comment on some videos. this came out really good. awesome edit. thanks for having me. sorry for sending so many clips