PDA

View Full Version : New guy here!

[THEME]
12-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Sup everyone! I came across this forum while searching skate videos...Still trying to figure out what exactly it's about; but I love skating and skate games so here I am!

Personally I've been skating for about 12 years now...been playing the Skate series since the first iteration and waay back during the THPS days. Look forward to becoming a regular here!

Legba
12-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Hey there fella, welcome to Fluckit.
I too have been skating for 12 years and I too have been playing skate. since the OG demo-on-repeat days.
I think you'll fit in just fine around here.....hope ya like sausage!

xfreeZe
12-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Welcome to the forum! :D

SK8ERatWAR
12-28-2012, 08:23 AM
hi there future regular

blitzkow
12-28-2012, 10:40 AM
welcome holms why dont you drink some punch eh

XImortalDEATHX
12-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Whale cum.

[THEME]
12-29-2012, 02:26 AM
Thanks guys. Look forward to becoming a regular!

Wiltzuh
12-29-2012, 02:36 AM
I've been looking forward to becoming goofy in here but still haven't... ;( sadface

Welcome anyways mr Houston. There's a couch and all the beers are in fridge. Have a good time man.

PoppySquidJr
12-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Yo Wiltz you double posted ^

Regardless, welcome to fluckit man, hope you enjoy your stay.

Antwan
12-29-2012, 09:06 PM
You don't know what it's about?
I thought it was obvious..
Skate, Talk about Skate, Play Skate, Make Graphics, Use Graphics,
Make Parks, Skate the Parks, Get Footy, Post Footy
Pick some of these things or all of these things and repeat the process for full affect.
Trust me, I've mastered it.

[THEME]
12-29-2012, 10:53 PM
You don't know what it's about?
I thought it was obvious..
Skate, Talk about Skate, Play Skate, Make Graphics, Use Graphics,
Make Parks, Skate the Parks, Get Footy, Post Footy
Pick some of these things or all of these things and repeat the process for full affect.
Trust me, I've mastered it.

Yea I picked up on that while browsing some more. I do all of that. Unfortunately I just sold my 360 to a friend (I barely touched it, I'm more of a PC gamer these days). But I do plan on getting a PS3 down the line. It's good to see the creativity in here though. I do have some real personal board graphics I've been working on, actually in the process of launching my own skate brand/team (in real life). More on that later...