PDA

View Full Version : i think we're alone now

fallingskyline
01-05-2013, 04:25 AM
my first video in 2013, didn't play the game for a while so fakeskating started to get fun again. hope you like the video...

http://youtu.be/Cur89Hdb91o

Granka
01-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Nice quick video, and I loved the song!

m.seven
01-05-2013, 06:19 AM
fast and tech, trademark falling style
glad you didn't use the 80's version of the song;)

fallingskyline
01-06-2013, 03:25 AM
glad you didn't use the 80's version of the song;)

obvious reason for the song was the movie ted and how i forgot about this song, which i loved when i was young. searched for it and found the original version aswell. to be honest,, at first i wanted to use the tiffany 80's pop version, but as lazy as i am i took the original because it is one and a half minute shorter and easier to edit to. which turned out the better way :)

schnavolda
01-06-2013, 07:22 AM
good stuff, some people just never forget how to fake skate i guess, and it's nice to see so much action from us again. a pity you didn't use the 80s version of the song though. :)

Ayreon
01-06-2013, 08:42 AM
obvious reason for the song was the movie ted and how i forgot about this song, which i loved when i was young. searched for it and found the original version aswell. to be honest,, at first i wanted to use the tiffany 80's pop version, but as lazy as i am i took the original because it is one and a half minute shorter and easier to edit to. which turned out the better way :)

you should have used the smuf version if you could find it....

Oddity
01-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Holy aids blanket Batman! That's what I was hoping and dreaming for when I saw this title. The surprising is that it took this long for someone to use that song.

fallingskyline
01-06-2013, 10:21 PM
you should have used the smuf version if you could find it....

if it was the snuff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_U6UfKVeM) version, you are totally right... didn't knew about it.

[EDIT] @ Ayreon, challange accepted. i'll edit the whole video to the snuff version, to see which one works better... lol
Last edited by fallingskyline; Today at 07:32 AM...

Ayreon was right, i should have edited it to the snuff version... which i now have (rendering atm)