PDA

View Full Version : Movie Thread

DaaGooN
01-09-2013, 04:48 AM
So i thought i would make this for people to post movies last seen and upcoming movies.

My list of some good/not so good films i want to see.

2014 Rls............

.......March............
The Grand Budapest Hotel
The Zero Theorem
Divergent
Noah

.......April............
Under the Skin
Heaven Is For Real
The Machine
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Transcendence
Locke

.......May.............
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The Double
Godzilla
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Maleficent

.......June............
Edge of Tomorrow
The Rover
The Signal
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Snowpiercer (Already out and a must watch)

.......July............
Eearth to echo
Jupiter Ascending
Goodbye World
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Hercules (Looks dumb)
Sex Tape

.......August............
After the World Ended
Guardians of the Galaxy
Lucy (Luc Besson)
.......September............
Left Behind
The Maze Runner
The Equalizer

.......October............
Welcome to Yesterday

.......November............
Interstellar
Dumb and Dumber To
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

.......December............
Exodus (2014)
Paddington
The Hobbit: There and Back Again
Into the Woods

?????? 2014 No Dates ??????

Re-Entry: Grey Zone (2014)
Afflicted (2014)
Young Ones (2014)
Paradox Alice (2014?)
Our Robot Overlords 2014 (Germany)
Gods Behaving Badly

.....Unknown Year/Dates....

Absolutely Anything (????)
Arthur & Lancelot (????)
Station 21 (2015)
The Wind in the Willows (????)
When Worlds Collide (????)
Seventh Son (2015)

Tv series..........
The Last Ship

SK8ERatWAR
01-09-2013, 05:29 AM
last seen movie: life of pi. beautiful movie

madsser
01-09-2013, 06:12 AM
Last film seen:
The Hobbit.
Yeah it was great.

fallingskyline
01-09-2013, 06:27 AM
last movie seen in cinema: wreck it ralph, great movie if you love videogames, so many little detailes <3
last movie seen "documentary": waiting for lightning. for me it was waiting for disapointment, it is like five years late. 98 % of the footage has been seen in older videos. for me this is just an overblown epicly later'd, and for this it is ok

mamba12
01-09-2013, 07:01 AM
Last film seen:
The Hobbit.
Yeah it was great.

AGH i remembered what i have to do this weekend

yumpancakes1
01-09-2013, 07:29 AM
Last seen movie Argo: That shit was amazing highly recommend anyone to see it

m.seven
01-09-2013, 07:36 AM
not really into going to see movies in the theater anymore...big screen tv,surround sound system,bluray and the comfort of my lazyboy are fine by me.i can wait a couple months to see a movie.
last movie i watched was The Hunger Games

madsser
01-09-2013, 08:23 AM
not really into going to see movies in the theater anymore...big screen tv,surround sound system,bluray and the comfort of my lazyboy are fine by me.i can wait a couple months to see a movie.
last movie i watched was The Hunger Games

man that was the most disappointing thing I've ever seen.

m.seven
01-09-2013, 08:42 AM
yeah,i didn't really care for it either

DaaGooN
01-09-2013, 10:09 AM
nothing more then over hyped shit..

What about movies you are looking forward to ect?..

m.seven
01-09-2013, 10:29 AM
pretty much most of the list you made,Dagg.
i grew up on Star Wars so i actually look forward to seeing the next trilogy,Disney's done good with Marvel so i'm trying to be optimistic.

EmmitBrown
01-09-2013, 10:34 AM
i love prince

madsser
01-09-2013, 10:48 AM
There's a danish movie with Mads Mikkelsen coming out called Jagten, or The Chase in english. He won a Cannes award for best male actor. That I'm really looking forward to seeing.

Also, Life of Pi. That movie looks so beautiful. And then, I don't know why, I'm looking forward to Le Miserable. :D

EmmitBrown
01-09-2013, 11:17 AM
anyone ever see Brighton Wok? i wanted to see that a mad minute ago but never found it anywhere, to buy steal watch or anything. looked good

SK8ERatWAR
01-09-2013, 12:41 PM
looking forward to seeing wreckit ralph, haven't seen it yet. and of course the rest of the hobbit! oh and Django, will come out 17 january here in the netherlands.

bengrover
01-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Wreck-It Ralph was fucking awesome. Up there with Dark Knight Rises and Avengers for my film of the year.

Anchorman 2 is gonna be the shit. (Praying to god they don't ruin one of the greatest cinema pieces ever)

Stokenstein
01-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Point Break

Watch it.

Permy
01-09-2013, 07:28 PM
i saw django recently
shit was bomb as fuck yo

also saw The Hobbit, Skyfall, and This is 40
all were really fucking good

dag listed most of the movies I want to see

Goat
01-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Coraline and The Hobbit

anyone here who actually liked Cloverfield

Antwan
01-10-2013, 04:26 AM
I might see the hobbit..
It's like 3 hours long though, only reason I didn't go.
Can't remember the last time I sat and watched a movie that long..
Django is pretty long too.
Worth it?

Last movie I saw in the theater was resident evil retribution.
3D was kinda odd, still pretty good.

Seanne1986
01-10-2013, 04:29 AM
Last movie I saw was Catch me if you can.

Seen it like 10 times and it never gets old. Such a good movie!

SK8ERatWAR
01-10-2013, 08:21 AM
also saw The Hobbit, Skyfall, and This is 40
all were really fucking good

don't kill me for this: SKYFALL BEST JAMES BOND EVER MADE

seriously, the locations are fucking amazing, and the whole style felt more like the old james bond movies, but better.. And Silva.. is the baddest (in a good way) james bond villain of them all. javier bardem plays him so well

i am a snail
01-10-2013, 09:33 AM

seriously, the locations are fucking amazing, and the whole style felt more like the old james bond movies, but better.. And Silva.. is the baddest (in a good way) james bond villain of them all. javier bardem plays him so well
yeah skyfall is probably in my top bond films of all time. craig and bardem absolutely crushed both of their respective roles. and the death of the last original bond cast character means that the next movie is gonna be all newer bond actors which im excited to see.

Jebotek
01-10-2013, 11:51 AM
i look forward to world war z, first Trailer was nuts

EmmitBrown
01-10-2013, 02:32 PM
^^^ i like your avatar ^^^

skHate88
01-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Django Unchained
Liked it a lot but as dag said some of the music was way out of place. as soon as rick ross started playing i got slapped back in to reality and couldn't really focus properly on the film afterwards. Also Tarantino needs to stop putting himself in his films, he can't act for shit... stick to what you're good at.

The Chaser
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190539/
Korean thriller. Fucking amazing. This is about the 4th time i watched it and it just keeps getting better. You cannot beat Korean cinema.

replicant
01-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Last I saw was "Hotel Transylvania" which I actually enjoyed.
Previous movie I saw was "Lockout" which was like Escape from New York, but set in space.

Seanne1986
01-10-2013, 10:32 PM

True that. Enjoyed it hella much.

Seanne1986
01-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Saw Gangster Squad today.. fuuuck me it was good!! Film of the year so far imo.

DaaGooN
01-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Silver Linings Playbook.. Really good film..

m.seven
01-12-2013, 04:46 PM
just finished watching Dredd,alot better than i expected.
the slo-mo stuff looked cool as hell,camera not the drug.that shit looked like future crack!

Seanne1986
01-13-2013, 03:44 AM
Saw Django Unchained yesterday. Gotta love Tarantino movies!

madsser
01-13-2013, 06:27 AM
Saw Django Unchained yesterday. Gotta love Tarantino movies!

Tarantino does some amazing shit. God, his movies is a must watch every time.

SK8ERatWAR
01-13-2013, 06:42 AM
Tarantino does some amazing shit. God, his movies is a must watch every time.

I agree, pretty much my favourite director..
Two friends of mine hate him, they say his movies are boring, they just don't get it. I feel like they dislike him just because they just want to dislike him for some reason..

madsser
01-13-2013, 11:12 AM
I agree, pretty much my favourite director..
Two friends of mine hate him, they say his movies are boring, they just don't get it. I feel like they dislike him just because they just want to dislike him for some reason..

Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Django, Inglourious Basterds, Reservoir Dogs.... HOW CAN YOU HATE THIS GENIUS?!

NotedDerk
01-13-2013, 11:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxYHxJahzmU

He seems like a dick head, but that's just my opinion.

DaaGooN
01-13-2013, 04:22 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35dbrm.jpg

madsser
01-13-2013, 11:07 PM

I don't care how he seems. He has created some of the best movies I've ever seen.
That's how I see him.

EG Fr0sty
01-14-2013, 01:50 AM
That's how I see him.

I see him as Mr. Shit! I mean Mr. Brown. I think he was brown. It's been ahwile.

I finally watched Gone in 60 Seconds. Pretty damn good.
Boondock Saints is my favorite movie of all time an always will be.

Granka
01-14-2013, 02:34 AM
Latest movie I saw was Django Unchained, I loved it. First of all, I'm a huge Tarantino fan. Even though I'm that, I kinda didn't feel Inglorious Basterds and Death Proof.

About that paparazziclip, he can be how much of a dick as he wants as long as he does his good shit. Just because he's famous he should accept people filming him doing average everyday shit and getting in his face? Fuck that. Most good artists are freaks in the eyes of average people anyways, so who the fuck cares really?

Granka
01-14-2013, 02:36 AM
Saw Gangster Squad today.. fuuuck me it was good!! Film of the year so far imo.
I wanna see that so bad! It has such a LA Noire-feeling to it when I've watched the trailers and I love it!
Hopefully it will come out in DVDScreener soon as all the big movies lately ;D

Seanne1986
01-14-2013, 03:16 AM
I wanna see that so bad! It has such a LA Noire-feeling to it when I've watched the trailers and I love it!

Not worth seeing a screener of this movie. Pay 100 sek and watch it on the big screen!

Jebotek
01-14-2013, 03:59 AM
saw a Trailer of a Movie with Mark Wahlberg and the Rock called ''Pain & Gain''

looked pretty Fun

Seanne1986
01-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Everyone should see Ted btw. Great movie!

m.seven
01-14-2013, 09:18 AM
agreed,that was a really funny movie

madsser
01-14-2013, 09:28 AM
agreed,that was a really funny movie

It was an amazingly suprisingly fun movie, I completely agree.
Seth is really a genius. And Mark Whalbergs chemistry with a non alive teddybear is really amazing. :D

Wiltzuh
01-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Last movie I watched was "Unknown" by Jaume Collet-Serra. Pretty well made movie with nearly genius plot...some parts were quite predictable but overall was excellent.

Gotta list few favourites...couldn't resist lol.
-"The Road" by John Hillcoat...that man is a genius ! Perfected by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis soundtrack <3
-Eastwood and Leone movies. Can't dislike them.
-"Assassination of Jesse James by coward Robert Ford"...yeah long lame name...but i'm happy i watched it. So different western...modern and beautiful. Best camerawork i've ever seen.
And Cave+Wellis soundtrack again. Even used one of it's songs in my full length hahah
-Lord of the Rings movies<3 Haven't seen Hobbit yet but oh sure I will see that man !
-Forrest Gump, Green Mile and almost everything else with Tom Hanks

Gonna continue the list when got some time

m.seven
01-14-2013, 09:55 AM
Eastwood and Leone movies. Can't dislike them.
damn straight,the only westerns i can really get into...classics!

skHate88
01-14-2013, 09:58 AM
You could replace Wahlberg with a piece of wood and i would see no difference... actually i might see more facial expressions

Goon_Panda
01-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Jack Reacher. I thought it was pretty good, but Tom Cruise shouldn't have been in it.

SK8ERatWAR
01-15-2013, 03:25 AM
honestly, it dissapointed me, should have had no storyline and no sad part where he is ripped in two and then brought back to life, was too cheesy, didn't fit seths attitude

madsser
01-15-2013, 03:39 AM
honestly, it dissapointed me, should have had no storyline and no sad part where he is ripped in two and then brought back to life, was too cheesy, didn't fit seths attitude

Ooh the spoilers. ;)
But I do agree. It was the funnest movie I've seen in a while but the side story with Giovanni Ribisi just felt misplaced. And I don't know why but I just didn't catch on to it being a set-up for later in the movie. So when it suddently surfaced again, in the middle of a, up to that point, good plot, it really threw me off. Anf when they finally get back to the main plot...I don't know..it felt wierd.

I do though love the part where Mark knocked out the fat kid. Best part.

Oddity
01-17-2013, 10:56 PM
-Last movie I saw: Our Idiot Brother, it was pretty okay. There were some hot chicks in that movie.
-Last movie I saw in theaters: The Social Network, I think that was the last one. I don't go out and watch movies in theaters too often anymore. And that movie was pretty lame, the only part I remember was Jesse Eisenberg talking super fast.
-Last movie I remember liking enough to recommend: Peep World, it was so brilliantly put together. But then again I do like off-beat movies and this was off-beat as hell.
-Last movie I agonized through: The Trail of the Screaming Foreheads, terrible...just terrible.
-Last movie I bought: Planet Terror, or was it Death Proof? I don't quite remember all I know the only Blurays I'll own are those Grindhouse related ones. I just need to add Machete to that list.
-Last movie I went out and rented: Hellraiser, watching horror movies on Christmas and Christmas Eve is a tradition my brother and I started in about 2006.

madsser
01-18-2013, 01:21 PM
Just watched The Campaign with Zach Galifinakidallyfalislybatusky and Will Ferrel.

It's great. It's funny. It's nice. Go watch it.

DaaGooN
01-27-2013, 08:52 AM
Yellobeard.. because its AMAZING!

m.seven
01-27-2013, 08:58 AM
watched "The Possession" last night,pretty friggin creepy.

yumpancakes1
01-27-2013, 09:35 AM
saw it
I thought it was sick
But everyone else thought it was cheesy
you should like it if you play LA Noire

DaaGooN
01-27-2013, 10:19 AM
Yea i want to see it to.. looks a larf!

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8093/22248994.jpg

Seanne1986
02-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Gangster Squad and Skyfall. So bloody good!

SK8ERatWAR
02-03-2013, 03:28 PM
man with the iron fists! watched it yesterday, fucking loved it!

Monk
02-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Lockout was actually pretty decent.. watched that and MI: Ghost Protocol on netflix and that wasnt too shabby either.. last night i watched V.H.S and i think that was excellent

madsser
02-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Watched Django yesterday. Holy moly Tarentino stepped it up!
Such a brilliant movie. So much blood.
Loved it! <3

DaaGooN
04-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Updated First Post.. HAve looky ;)

That new Robo-kid-COP..
What a load of pony!

Original is so much better even this video about it is better!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUnMF7dV86k

Granka
04-03-2014, 10:12 AM
This year so far I'm really excited for Under The Skin, Lucy and the new Hunger Games.

EmmitBrown
04-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Atlas Shrugged part 3 drops in september (?). Im lookin forward to that.

Edited to update release month ):

Hitmanx123
04-03-2014, 02:05 PM
just watched Jobs, man...what an asshole

mamba12
04-19-2014, 07:41 PM
Just saw The Grand Budapest Hotel. Not normally the kind of movie i would enjoy (kinda artsy or rather sophisticated, quick-witted rather than blunt in-your-face laughs), but damn, that cast.

I mean everyone who's anyone on the B-list is in that. All my faves, norton, dafoe, keitel, the list goes on and on.

thesignguy
04-19-2014, 08:10 PM
Just saw The Grand Budapest Hotel. Not normally the kind of movie i would enjoy (kinda artsy or rather sophisticated, quick-witted rather than blunt in-your-face laughs)

Too "big brained" for ya?

mamba12
04-19-2014, 08:21 PM
Not really; just not the kind of film i normally see. Compared to the last three movies i've watched in the past week (Caddyshack, Goodfellas, and The Mighty Ducks) this was just a bit more refined.

EmmitBrown
04-19-2014, 09:52 PM
Quack quack quack mr ducksworth

oKwiider
04-22-2014, 09:20 AM
i need to see that. like you its not really something i would watch normally but its something about wes anderson's films that manages to pull me in. the colors alone always catch my attention. real eye candy. fantastic mr fox was great and i watched some of moonrise kingdom with this chick i was with once but then stuff happened but what i did see was really surreal. super artsy but stunning none the less.

and also need to see raid 2. cuz you know fighting.

last movies i really invested in were only god forgives(odd and confusing but violence and ryan gosling), the place beyond the pines(pretty good and more gosling) and the comedy(was hella bored, not really as interesting as it wanted to be but if you want to see tim heidecker naked.)

HCH Media
04-23-2014, 08:07 AM

fucking paparazzis fucking useless life form