PDA

View Full Version : Phlannel Presents - Ducking And Dodging

jchow2189
01-12-2013, 12:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJv99VFOgxY

thanks to teawhy and blitz for all the clips to work with, though teawhy's part came out the best,
feel free to comment and what not
enjoy

EternalRewind
01-12-2013, 01:37 PM
good vid but fix the video quality please.. somethings off with the saturation or lighting and I cant see whats going on half the time.

Goat
01-12-2013, 04:02 PM
blitzkow you crazy bastard

Antwan
01-12-2013, 04:46 PM
blitzkow you crazy bastard
It's a Different Blitz man

Goat
01-12-2013, 05:40 PM
It's a Different Blitz man
Oh I see

Fecal Face
01-12-2013, 10:01 PM
you are really good at stealing songs from other skate videos

kriza
01-13-2013, 02:41 PM
beast intro....tricks were also on point. loved blitz's part in this. beast filming. some of tea's tricks were a lil to easy. but the ender made up for it. good vid tho guys.

jchow2189
01-13-2013, 04:41 PM
your really good at leaving shitty comments.
your like a pro.

exoskate89
01-13-2013, 07:58 PM

This is so true
Intro had same song and feel as transworld halleujah

echoturbo
01-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Favorite part was blitz it was different then what i normally see

SonofaBlitz
01-15-2013, 07:05 AM

There constructive criticism and then there's this comment...he didn't copy the intro frame by frame so what's your point besides being a troll?? Please direct me to your videos so I can make stupid comments on them. Thnx!

Everyone else that actually had something valid to say, thank you.

EG Fr0sty
01-15-2013, 11:30 PM
There constructive criticism and then there's this comment...he didn't copy the intro frame by frame so what's your point besides being a troll?? Please direct me to your videos so I can make stupid comments on them. Thnx!

Everyone else that actually had something valid to say, thank you.

I thought you were only here to say hi.....you must be TeaWhy.....uh oh

SonofaBlitz
01-16-2013, 05:52 AM
Negative...I'm still me...just defending what my fellow teammate worked on for over a month. I'm proud of how it came out. Its a solid representation of what our team is all about. I'm still waiting on those links btw shitface. I'm really eager to pick out mundane things from your videos that have no bearing on the final product and let you know how dumb I think they are.

slyforpresident
01-16-2013, 06:42 AM
Good ass vid, besides the contrast effects.

EG Fr0sty
01-16-2013, 09:35 AM
. I'm really eager to pick out mundane things from your videos that have no bearing on the final product and let you know how dumb I think they are.

Well your going to be waiting ahwile because I don't make videos anymore.........
And I feel like your referring to the comment on song choice....Im pretty sure the song choice has a lot to do with the final product. Did you make an account just to defend your freinds on one video. That's what it took to get you to make an account? Ill take it.

SonofaBlitz
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM
I made an account because I just found out about tbe site honestly. And I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking to Fecalface. That's who my initial comment was directed at. And I have every rite to defend a video I was a part of. It was an intro. If you didn't like it, that's fine. You have something constructive to contribute about the video, that's fine. But to just say some dumb shit like fecalface did,serves no purpose. It didn't need to be said is all. Everyone who's ever made a skate video has used another persons song unless it had an original soundtrack for it.