Groove
01-17-2013, 07:13 PM
a.k.a. solo edit #2

Again, hardcore only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD4a_lXr6qk

EG Fr0sty
01-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Very creative spots in there....

That banger!!!! I used to try that all the time and never could get it so props there

crni1976
01-18-2013, 04:44 AM
It seems you did quite a bit of building, but you did get some cool spots and nice captures. Enjoyed it.

m.seven
01-18-2013, 05:13 AM
fun watch man,good use of props and a ton of craziness

Groove
01-18-2013, 04:56 PM
fun watch man,good use of props and a ton of craziness

It seems you did quite a bit of building, but you did get some cool spots and nice captures. Enjoyed it.
gracias amigos,
i've been whoring those props so much lately it's crazy

Very creative spots in there....

That banger!!!! I used to try that all the time and never could get it so props there
That ender definitely took some time. Actually i went there twice because the first time I visited that, I cleared it with an indy grab and had that footage goin' stale because I wanted to redo that without grabs. That thing has so many variables though: if I went too slow, I wouldn't clear it. If I went too fast, I'd miss it completely cause it won't make the turn (I usually play skate with the tightest trucks), so I had to set the trucks almost loose, which makes the approach vobbly and sketchy on high speeds. When it eventually makes the turn and if it clears the gap, I might bounce off cause I had to land 45degrees sideways in order to ride down the other ramp. Lastly if it didn't bounce off, riding down the other side was even a harder challenge than clearing it, cause it happens unexpectedly, plus the board picks up speed and ramp goes narrow as I go down to the bottom again. It's gnar. Super fun process though.

I got a gap to bs lipslide on the same thing as well by accident
which i'm probably gonna use in leftovers/throwaway montage.

XImortalDEATHX
01-18-2013, 04:57 PM
That ender, man. DAMN.

echoturbo
01-18-2013, 05:26 PM
prop Mega!!!

Ayreon
01-19-2013, 01:33 PM
a bit arcadey but whatever the fuck. dont see much of that anymore and it was pulled off really well.

some real crazy shit. song was pretty cool too hearing the different language. That the new hit single rock song over there in Estonia?

Groove
01-21-2013, 06:06 PM
That ender, man. DAMN.

prop Mega!!!
Thanks, dudes!

a bit arcadey but whatever the fuck. dont see much of that anymore and it was pulled off really well.

some real crazy shit.

thanks man! Arcadeish as in those gaps and the goofball coffin ride, hahah?

song was pretty cool too hearing the different language. That the new hit single rock song over there in Estonia?
Nah, that song originates from a made-up band, made for a movie that released in early 2011.
I figured it had just the type of vibe and beat I needed to have for the edit.

schnavolda
01-22-2013, 01:21 AM
some really creative stuff in there, hippy through the trash can is so good. ender is really sick and overall good eye for spots.

Razorlike Blue
01-23-2013, 04:37 AM
Fuck yeah!

Goon_Panda
01-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Holy crap! That was fucking AWESOME. It's very rare we see this awesome arcadey stuff and I LOVE THAT SHIT.

Groove
01-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Thank you all. Didn't even expect that many comments here,
as many seem to be interested in more realistic approach on
these games as I'm more into speed and gaps/transfers intead.
To me, they're just timeless.

Hobbs
01-24-2013, 06:35 PM
sicckkk