HCH Media/Skatan

Active Builders

Emericaridr11
Ohmidineffect
HCH Media

Search for - Pandora Creations

emericaridr11
01-23-2013, 11:06 AM
hey dudes, i have a fucking Baseball field made that i dont know what to do with........

anyone wanna help out? Collab?

ay platypus
01-23-2013, 11:31 AM
I dont have the glitch anymore but id be down to have a look and see what i could do?

emericaridr11
01-23-2013, 11:45 AM
I dont have the glitch anymore but id be down to have a look and see what i could do?

I dont think you need glitch for this one

ay platypus
01-23-2013, 11:56 AM
sickk, ill give it ago then! are you on now??

Ohmidineffect
01-23-2013, 03:07 PM
*Waves*

*Drinks A Beer*

*Leaves*

emericaridr11
01-23-2013, 03:09 PM
sickk, ill give it ago then! are you on now??
i am not.... ill upload it later tonight and send you the download link.... hell yeah, i dont know what to do with it, got a decent backdrop with the field, i hope it works

mattyman512
01-24-2013, 07:51 AM
WHEY!!!! Pandora is back I hope lol we shud make a massive team vid if possible!

Fecal Face
01-24-2013, 10:25 AM
please never go away GK makes me upset

NotedDerk
01-24-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm making a park right now, but it's gay, oh well!

Wiltzuh
01-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Howabout that triple/quadruple/5able release !?

I'm TOTALLY DONE...so...whenever you guys are even close ready...i can start the rumble.

Whenever

You Guys

Done

Yes

mattyman512
01-24-2013, 12:26 PM
well mines done!

ay platypus
01-24-2013, 01:16 PM
As Is mine!!!!!!!

InsideManager
01-24-2013, 01:31 PM
I love you geys. :D

exoskate89
01-24-2013, 02:05 PM

i love you more

Goat
01-24-2013, 04:53 PM
i love you more
makeout already

blitzkow
01-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Wait...
You guys getting back into CAPs?

NotedDerk
01-24-2013, 09:32 PM
Hell yeah blitzcow!, slowly, but surely anyway.

post the roster in the first post emerica!

emericaridr11
01-24-2013, 11:12 PM
Hell yeah blitzcow!, slowly, but surely anyway.

post the roster in the first post emerica!

aight Derk glad your in foolio

let me get pics then im done too

Wiltzuh
01-24-2013, 11:27 PM
Okay so since i'm done as well as Matty, Platty and Eboy I'm gonna type some coowlish banner on photoshop (since i believe i can use it). And after it's done i'm gonna get the ball running and post my park.
Something like "Pandora Revival" part 1 etc blahblah ?
Then you guys can follow and post your parks right ?

emericaridr11
01-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Okay so since i'm done as well as Matty, Platty and Eboy I'm gonna type some coowlish banner on photoshop (since i believe i can use it). And after it's done i'm gonna get the ball running and post my park.
Something like "Pandora Revival" part 1 etc blahblah ?
Then you guys can follow and post your parks right ?

for sure.... i like the Park a day thing for 1 week (or five days, or six with derk...whatevs).....

start with who ever is ready (who ever has pics and all)

Should we make 1 big video with All parks in it...... (and skaters) or make little vids for each park?
and should we do the Video/Videos before or after Releasing the Parks?

Wiltzuh
01-25-2013, 12:51 AM
Hmmm...i thought one big video with all parks would be blast.
Since you got the full length to edit I am volunteer to make that edit.

I post the park today and i'll send you guys the banner thing if you'll need that ?

Ohmidineffect
01-25-2013, 05:33 AM
FUCK GUYS I HAVE TO FINISH ONE! I guess I'll go last...

Wiltzuh
01-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Little banner i made...quick and simple...took me about 5 minutes to do lol
Gonna use that anyways

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?g0n4cau9xc2zapr

blitzkow
01-25-2013, 10:22 AM
FUCK YEA!!!
Wanted you guys back for a long time.
Excited.

ay platypus
01-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Shall I go next? Tomorrow I already have cleare a space and all the photos are uploaded.. Just been waiting on the "go" wiltz should I use the banner??

emericaridr11
01-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Shall I go next? Tomorrow I already have cleare a space and all the photos are uploaded.. Just been waiting on the "go" wiltz should I use the banner??

I was thinking either you or matty could go next..... so.... DO IT!...... (and im going to use the banner too, so ya do that as well, i might make it a tad smaller though)

if Matty isnt around the next day (sunday), ill just drop mine, fuck it even if we accidentally post 2 in 1 day....Fuck It!

so ya Platypus Post it up tomorrow

blitzkow
01-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Pandora week!!

ay platypus
01-25-2013, 12:48 PM
I was thinking either you or matty could go next..... so.... DO IT!...... (and im going to use the banner too, so ya do that as well, i might make it a tad smaller though)

if Matty isnt around the next day (sunday), ill just drop mine, fuck it even if we accidentally post 2 in 1 day....Fuck It!

so ya Platypus Post it up tomorrow

Okay sick! I look forward to droping it!! Get ready guys! GLAD PANDORA IS BACK WITH A KICK!!!!

NotedDerk
01-25-2013, 01:14 PM
um, my park probably isn't going to be ready that fast, i'm having huge issues making one part.

emericaridr11
01-25-2013, 03:06 PM
um, my park probably isn't going to be ready that fast, i'm having huge issues making one part.

no biggie, drop her when she's hot

xRiverKing
01-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Hey dudes! I haven't made a park in a year or so, sorry bout that. Been very, very busy with university, hockey, and drinking! If you guys need clips for a vid or something, just holla at me in pm or something. Btw some sick parks as of late, I am yet to test out the merge glitch but it looks beast!

emericaridr11
01-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Hey dudes! I haven't made a park in a year or so, sorry bout that. Been very, very busy with university, hockey, and drinking! If you guys need clips for a vid or something, just holla at me in pm or something. Btw some sick parks as of late, I am yet to test out the merge glitch but it looks beast!

YES, i was racking my brain trying to think who i forgot.... durp

BTW Platypus: when i turn my updates back on ill upload that Baseball field, ill PM it to you

ay platypus
01-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Okay man I look forward to seeing it! And has it been that long since management crest??! Fuck I still skate that park almost every time I'm on

ay platypus
01-26-2013, 03:49 AM
Uploading my park within the next hour guys!!

NotedDerk
01-26-2013, 04:56 AM
Looks like a dope indoor park platypus, that blue coping looks great, is it just that ugly green/orange tile on the city pieces turned blue?

and i'm trying to pump out this park during this week for you guys, I am about 90% complete now.

emericaridr11
01-26-2013, 03:57 PM
that blue coping looks great, is it just that ugly green/orange tile on the city pieces turned blue?

http://imageshack.us/a/img201/4444/eyetvsnapshotp.jpg

emericaridr11
01-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Matty you going to throw down next?

or Me?

mattyman512
01-26-2013, 06:23 PM
gonna save the worst to last mate, well I don't care u can go next! I'll upload mine monday since I do have work all weekend!

emericaridr11
01-26-2013, 06:24 PM
gonna save the worst to last mate, well I don't care u can go next! I'll upload mine monday since I do have work all weekend!
Aight sounds good ill throw next

mattyman512
01-26-2013, 06:29 PM
cool man! can't wait to see urs then I'll start gettin clips together!

emericaridr11
01-27-2013, 03:03 AM
aight boys i got everything ready.... minus pics, im doing them when i wake up,.... cause its fucking 4 am here

im going to bed, look for Park tomorrow sometime

NotedDerk
01-27-2013, 03:22 AM
hm, so should I post my park tuesday?

emericaridr11
01-27-2013, 09:06 AM
hm, so should I post my park tuesday?

Maybe even Monday if Matty cant

emericaridr11
01-27-2013, 04:02 PM
So who is next?

Wiltzuh
01-28-2013, 07:49 AM
ABOUT THE VIDEO

So...who do we have in it ?
Me
E
Platty
Matty
River
Ohmid
Derk
Fully???
Pairs??? (i don't think so)

So anyways. Since (i think) we decided that I do the edit, I thought I can give you the rules...or instructions.

Would it be fine to have 5 different skating clips per each in every park ? Second angles and extra/b roll clips doesn't count. And would be cool to receive some overall/scenery shots as well.
Okay let me say this way: If there's 5 parks. 7 guys give me 5 clips from each. That makes 5x5x7 that is 175 clips. That + some scenery and b roll footage makes quite much two songs which has been my plan this far.

How does it sounds ? No deadline until all parks are up. You can send your stuff in small parts but also wait til you got them all and send one big bunch. 25 different skating clips + some second angles + few scenery shots (+ some b roll stuff) shouldn't be that hard to get for anyone. If you got better ideas you can always improve my thoughts. Free words guys.

emericaridr11
01-28-2013, 09:25 AM
sounds good...but how about this....

everyone gets scenery shots at their own Parks, that way you dont have to get so fucking many of them by yourself (unless you want to)

mattyman512
01-28-2013, 09:55 AM
mine is uploaded! and no on fluckit so enjoy.

GET IN!!! Will this be a Pandora mini FL?

ay platypus
01-28-2013, 10:44 AM
This is going to be sick guys!! Good job on the parks as well they have all come out soo well!!!!
I have a couple of ideas to put forward after this week Is over,
First. I don't know if you remember a thread talking about one huge community collab park? Using a mall and each person does a driffrant shop?? Well I was thinking we could do something along those lines? But instead have a suburb, and everyone does there own house??

My other idea was to have a collab series? Where we are paired with some one from pandora at random and are given a theam we have to work to?

Tell me what you think? Obviously we should wait a while to do these just thought I'd put them down so I don't forget about them haha also once again good Job guys

emericaridr11
01-28-2013, 10:51 AM
This is going to be sick guys!! Good job on the parks as well they have all come out soo well!!!!
I have a couple of ideas to put forward after this week Is over,
First. I don't know if you remember a thread talking about one huge community collab park? Using a mall and each person does a driffrant shop?? Well I was thinking we could do something along those lines? But instead have a suburb, and everyone does there own house??

My other idea was to have a collab series? Where we are paired with some one from pandora at random and are given a theam we have to work to?

Tell me what you think? Obviously we should wait a while to do these just thought I'd put them down so I don't forget about them haha also once again good Job guys

very cool ideas.... can my house be a Big Apartment building? haha.... i dont like the mall idea, but the suburb idea makes me gitty, i dig....

the theme idea is wild, will need to make some "guidelines" for that sucker

I Just Wanna Build!

ay platypus
01-28-2013, 01:25 PM
very cool ideas.... can my house be a Big Apartment building? haha.... i dont like the mall idea, but the suburb idea makes me gitty, i dig....

the theme idea is wild, will need to make some "guidelines" for that sucker

I Just Wanna Build!

So do I!! My candle has been relit! Aha

Okay thatd be sick I'd like to see some pandora collabs!
Aha yeah you can have an apartment building as long as I get a free room??

ay platypus
01-28-2013, 01:27 PM
And yes it's the stadium wall piece.. If you hadn't worked it out already aha

xRiverKing
01-28-2013, 03:01 PM
Wiltz, sick idea bro. I am down for this!! But, I need a fairly long deadline (school is going to be very, very busy in the next few weeks). I wouldn't be able to get the clips till around feb 21st. I hope thats not too late guys!

Wiltzuh
01-28-2013, 04:18 PM
No worries Riverboy ! Send me whatever you get. Simple and cool !

FullyFl4RED00
01-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Hey welcome back guys! The parks you have all released have turned out really well. I am currently working on a park I want to release with you guys this week. It should be done in 2 days. :)

Wiltzuh
01-29-2013, 03:49 PM
FULLY's IN YAYYYY !!! Coolio bonus activated Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

exoskate89
01-29-2013, 04:32 PM
are guests allowed for the video? or is it only pandora members?.

(cause if yes I'm going to put out a video myself at all the parks)

NotedDerk
01-29-2013, 05:03 PM
My park is practically finished, all I needed was for it to be tested more, but I don't see that happening before this day is over, wiltz helped me out a bit last night so it'll be up in the next hour or so and I can upload an updated version a bit later.

Wiltzuh
01-30-2013, 05:06 AM
wiltz helped me out a bit last night

You liar it was morning not night lol

Ohmidineffect
01-30-2013, 05:22 AM
I'm the saddest person right now. I'm probably halfway done with my submission but my copy of skate 3 has gotten so scratched from use that it's not even working. I could get a new one (That being my 4th time buying skate 3 between my XBOX and PS3) But that might put a delay on when My CAP will be done. It was looking sick though :( :(

Wiltzuh
01-30-2013, 06:13 AM
I'm the saddest person right now. I'm probably halfway done with my submission but my copy of skate 3 has gotten so scratched from use that it's not even working. I could get a new one (That being my 4th time buying skate 3 between my XBOX and PS3) But that might put a delay on when My CAP will be done. It was looking sick though :( :(

Fuckk...that's bad man...hope you get something done to get it working again...wanna see more parks NOW

Ohmidineffect
01-30-2013, 05:59 PM
False alarm I got it to work again! I'll be trying to get'er done tonight.

xRiverKing
01-30-2013, 06:21 PM
Wiltz, should we do our ramps ingame or can we send you the 100% and 50% files so you can do the ramps yourself?

InsideManager
01-30-2013, 07:26 PM
I don't want to derail the thread or start a trend here but, since you guys all seem eager to build. I'd love to see the whole team collaborate on some of the more iconic skate spots that have never been done any justice, I know you guys mostly just do original stuff but there's so many spots that have never been done and you guys are some of the best builders, would be awesome to see some spots like FDR, Burnside, Brooklyn Banks, Del Mar, Kona, Skatestreet Ventura, etc. Just a suggestion from your fan. :p

Wiltzuh
01-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Riverman: Just do the ramps it makes it easier to me. I can use AE afterwards if i have to.

Okay i got all my clips from Mattyd, E's and Plattys parks. Still need those from my and Derks parks.
Good parks huh ? Had hard time getting my last clip in Revival square.

We gotta do this again guys. And the collab oh yeah !

To continue that collab idea. WHAT IF we take that suburb idea and add that insanemasters idea in to it. Like if everyone builds their own houses+some slight remake of famous spot close to it or even in that area.

Basicly I can start that thing build some street and my house.
You guys can continue whenever you got time to do that.

Ideas, critic, anything ???

Ohmidineffect
01-31-2013, 05:01 AM
I'd be down to re do the banks. I had a pretty close version before the glitch came around.

blitzkow
01-31-2013, 05:35 AM
I'd be down to re do the banks. I had a pretty close version before the glitch came around.

Yea man i made an alright one with the merge, and only saw pictures, you've actually been there, you can make it spot on man.

emericaridr11
01-31-2013, 09:11 AM
i have a feeling alot of people will have a bit of trouble getting clips at Revival Square, its EXTREMELY catered to my style of skating

mattyman512
01-31-2013, 09:21 AM
haha yep! I have a few clips there but they look shit lol

ay platypus
01-31-2013, 01:39 PM
E I disagree I got to many clips there and had to wittle it down aha

Wiltz I have got clips from E's and derks park I'm getting the ones from yours mattys and myselfs tonight. Also what do you mean by a spot? I love that idea but I don't think we can get a street, 7 houses and a decent amout of detail and stuff to skate of we ad the famous spots? But possibly we take te concept and apply it to a separate park?? Try an get as many famous spots (each spot by a different member of pandora) into one park but have it so they all tie in with each other? I think this would be an adequate challage as you would have to find spots with the same sort of vibe to them!!!

Inside If I can get the glitch to work after I have all my clip for the video have been uploaded I really want to give burnside a good go! Don't suppose you have a graphic for that do you???

Wiltzuh
01-31-2013, 02:24 PM
Okay guys sounds pretty good this far.

Yeah EVERYONE:

I started to create a street. Built that street itself and my house (not finished tho)
I didn't use much terrain. Most of used terrain went to the street. So...whoever wants to continue ? I can upload it tomorrow.
We just have to decide who builds it and when so we don't get thousands of different versions of it.

Yeah just realized that the famous spot thing would take way too much terrain so maybe we leave it in future. And also we can forget building insides of houses...would take way too much terrain.
So basicly my idea was that we all build our houses and some little stuff and when we are all done, one finishes it. Made pretty damn good prop handrails in it already.

Any ideas ?

InsideManager
01-31-2013, 02:55 PM
Inside If I can get the glitch to work after I have all my clip for the video have been uploaded I really want to give burnside a good go! Don't suppose you have a graphic for that do you???

No sir, but if any of you guys ever need a graphic for something you can certainly ask me and I'm more than willing to help, I love CAP's and you guys who build them, they take a ton of time and work and I appreciate it. :cool:

FullyFl4RED00
01-31-2013, 08:45 PM
I released my pandora revival park check it out

The RellZ
01-31-2013, 09:17 PM
Are you guys Recruiting ..!

emericaridr11
01-31-2013, 09:47 PM
No sir, but if any of you guys ever need a graphic for something you can certainly ask me and I'm more than willing to help, I love CAP's and you guys who build them, they take a ton of time and work and I appreciate it. :cool:
that sounds great, im sure we will take you up on that
thanks for the "love"

ive always worked on the "vote" style (for the most part) when it comes to "Recruiting"

if everyone is down..... then ya maybe
Ive always kept my eye open, and already had a few in mind
well see.... very possible

Boxerman08
01-31-2013, 11:31 PM
Really liking everything that has come out from the Pandora dudes. I've yet to try those CAPs you recently pulled out. I've seen a few of them around here and they are looking sick as fuck! Keep at it guys :) This makes me wanna pull out a CAP solo with all this greatness.

ay platypus
02-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Wiltz I'd be down to carry on the street and make my contribution next!

Wiltzuh
02-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Wiltz I'd be down to carry on the street and make my contribution next!

Yeah Platypus I passed it already to Matty so I guess you're gonna be the next. Hey is there anyone who can't use the glitch ?

emericaridr11
02-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Yeah Platypus I passed it already to Matty so I guess you're gonna be the next. Hey is there anyone who can't use the glitch ?

well...... i CANT use any of the Maloof Pieces, they dont show up without the update..... (maybe sanitarium too)

Wiltzuh
02-01-2013, 10:57 AM
well...... i CANT use any of the Maloof Pieces, they dont show up without the update..... (maybe sanitarium too)

so you mean you can't edit (or even open) parks that has parts from them without update ? Or you can edit but you can't just use them ?
I already used few of those sanatorium pipes. But they aren't necessary parts so i can just take them away and build em back later...

Pretty excited to see what you guys get done in there !

emericaridr11
02-01-2013, 11:15 AM
so you mean you can't edit (or even open) parks that has parts from them without update ? Or you can edit but you can't just use them ?
I already used few of those sanatorium pipes. But they aren't necessary parts so i can just take them away and build em back later...

Pretty excited to see what you guys get done in there !

the way it works is i CANT use them with the glitch (so update off)..... i can however play them and edit them with the Update ON..... so if i wanted to edit those pieces i have to edit them with NO MERGE GLITCH

we will make it work, i know for a fact i dont get Maloof ill have to double check on the sanatorium

ay platypus
02-01-2013, 11:45 AM
I'm still trying to get my glitch to work again.. And I can't use thoughs industrial Banks that are metal off line for some stupid reason! -.- but I should be able to get my glitch working by the time Matty has done.. Haven't tried it in a week or so cos been getting clips I'll Try again in a sec.

ay platypus
02-01-2013, 03:38 PM
So my Glitch defiantly won't work.. Any suggestions on getting it to work agisn will be highly apricated! But should still be able to do the suburb my idea wasn't to complicated

Wiltzuh
02-01-2013, 03:53 PM
So my Glitch defiantly won't work.. Any suggestions on getting it to work agisn will be highly apricated! But should still be able to do the suburb my idea wasn't to complicated

1.Go to play with update (online)
2.Go to park editor and turn collision OFF
3.Edit your skater (or anything that officially saves the game)
4.Go to clear the cache
5.Deny the update and enjoy again.

emericaridr11
02-01-2013, 03:58 PM

Ive heard that if you start a Park with the update off it wont work, but if you save the park with the update on, then clear cache and edit that saved park it works..... not sure if this is true

i have a empty lot saved i use everytime i use the glitch, i dont make a new park with the update off, so far no problems (other than dlc shit)

TheMaster
02-01-2013, 04:05 PM

exactly

ay platypus
02-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the help guys but didn't work :/ I'll keep trying hopefully it will just fixs it's self...

Wiltzuh
02-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Matty said he will start creating his house "soon". I probably edit it a bit after Matty. Just basicly taking off all the obstacles E can't work with. So...who wants to be the next then ?

emericaridr11
02-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Matty said he will start creating his house "soon". I probably edit it a bit after Matty. Just basicly taking off all the obstacles E can't work with. So...who wants to be the next then ?

I could be next, let me make sure i know what dlc i dont get

Ohmidineffect
02-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Yo! I'm down for this street/house thing! ALSO I was away from home for 4 days so I couldn't finish my Revival Park but it's all down to props coloring and pics tonight. I just gotta pay off my student loans and finish it.

Wiltzuh
02-04-2013, 10:23 PM
I could be next, let me make sure i know what dlc i dont get

Yeah man i hit you up when it's up for you. You said you cant use maloof parts AND sanatorium parts ? Just gotta delete few sanatorium pipes and just build them back later.

I kept my house pretty small and simple to save as much space for you guys as possible.

ay platypus
02-05-2013, 09:03 AM
i need it before it gets to gliched so i can put somthing in the ground without it going red ;)
Wiltz i got all my clips and would have sent them to you but my computer is been gay and not letting me upload the files to send space.. ill get them to you as soon as!

Ohmidineffect
02-05-2013, 06:43 PM
My revival park is late but it's up. IDK if you guys still want to gather clips at it but at least its done lol.

xRiverKing
02-07-2013, 02:23 PM
couple questions wiltz

do you want us to select our own songs? I'm assuming we each are doing a part instead of having a separate section for each park (prefer own part)

have you got anyone's clips yet? when's the deadline? I got a lot of clips saved i just have to find the time to film and upload em

do you need transition clips? oh, and I might not have 5 clips in some parks but I might have a few more in others haha

Wiltzuh
02-07-2013, 03:10 PM
couple questions wiltz

do you want us to select our own songs? I'm assuming we each are doing a part instead of having a separate section for each park (prefer own part)

have you got anyone's clips yet? when's the deadline? I got a lot of clips saved i just have to find the time to film and upload em

do you need transition clips? oh, and I might not have 5 clips in some parks but I might have a few more in others haha

it will be one big montage...no separate parts...just one big monster. So send me some stuff whenever you want. I'll make a list of participants and received clips.
Nobody has sent anything this far but I have almost all clips done. Need few more from Derks and Ohmids and those from my park.

This is going to be so good. So crazy...we got sickass roster in this. Holy crap... <3

Boxerman08
02-07-2013, 05:01 PM
I know I'm not a part of Pandora, but I would be stoked if I could get a clip or 10 in those CAPs of yours, if you guys don't mind... :)

exoskate89
02-07-2013, 07:23 PM
I know I'm not a part of Pandora, but I would be stoked if I could get a clip or 10 in those CAPs of yours, if you guys don't mind... :)

im not part of it also
but I'm making a vid at these parks(if guests aren't aloud)
and well I'm probably gonna invite some friends to be part of it

emericaridr11
02-09-2013, 11:59 AM

wiltz is editing this Moster, i say ask him, im certainly ok with guests..... but with 6 parks, and the members, he mathed it and its close to 200 clips i think......

i say its chill though, but what do i know eh....

FullyFl4RED00
02-09-2013, 02:44 PM
It's actually 7 Parks...you guys better not forget to get clips and my park ;)

emericaridr11
02-09-2013, 03:00 PM
It's actually 7 Parks...you guys better not forget to get clips and my park ;)

Oh no worries there pal...... Stoners forget everything though

ay platypus
02-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Wheres the street at guys?? Would i be possible to get it next i have exams coming up sooner than i thought so only really got this week and next week before i have to start hitting the books 24/7...

emericaridr11
02-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Wheres the street at guys?? Would i be possible to get it next i have exams coming up sooner than i thought so only really got this week and next week before i have to start hitting the books 24/7...

that sounds good with me.. last i heard Mattyman had it, and was slacking hard

ay platypus
02-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Okay man thanks!! got a solid idea so should be able to pass it on quite quick!!

ay platypus
02-15-2013, 12:36 PM
I hate to be awkward but without the glitch i cant add anything to the road... so i was thinking if i made the house and my small spot away from the road would someone with the glitch move them into postion??

emericaridr11
02-15-2013, 12:40 PM
I hate to be awkward but without the glitch i cant add anything to the road... so i was thinking if i made the house and my small spot away from the road would someone with the glitch move them into postion??

do what you got to do man, if i get it next ill move into place for you

ay platypus
02-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Thank you MR E. So ive finished it.. But its fairly poor sorry guys.. E if you could just move it forward thatd be great! And my small spot just put it anywhere you think it will work well in. Also so that the park isn't up for a while before the next recipient claims it could we make an ingame team? This would make it alot easyer to pass this park around and other future collabs

ay platypus
02-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh and could you lower the lamp posts aswell??

emericaridr11
02-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Oh and could you lower the lamp posts aswell??
of course.....

and i made the Pandora group.... Pandora was taken so its Pandora Creators

im trying to send requests to join now, I understand some people are already on a Ea "team" so its up to you if you wanna stay there or join the Pandora one
I sent everyone Friend Requests on EA, then i think i can Invite you to the "team"

Mark Murderous
02-17-2013, 03:36 PM
check your spelling it's Gays.

xRiverKing
02-17-2013, 03:48 PM
wiltz I got most of my clips I'll have em ready for you by tuesday

Wiltzuh
02-20-2013, 11:30 AM
OKAY.

Got most of my own clips. Also got Riverkings clips and Plattys clips except from Ohmids park.
Looking good this far. Can't wait to get edit this monster.

emericaridr11
02-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Fucking Yay!...... got my maloof dlc back in action

ay platypus
02-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Well I finally got the glitch to work again! So you don't need to move the stuff E, also I sent a request to join Pandora in game so when you accept me I'll upload the park for you

emericaridr11
02-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Well I finally got the glitch to work again! So you don't need to move the stuff E, also I sent a request to join Pandora in game so when you accept me I'll upload the park for you
GOOD.... send that sucker to me when its done

ay platypus
03-02-2013, 03:01 AM
I uploaded the park. Sorry It took so long been relate quite busy of late

Fecal Face
03-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Y'all wanna do me a favor? <3

Wiltzuh
03-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Y'all wanna do me a favor? <3

???

Fecal Face
03-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Haha sorry to invade. NOIR is in dire need of a TF and I wondering if you guys would be interested?

Wiltzuh
03-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Indoor parks aren't my thing...i'm out of count

Fecal Face
03-02-2013, 10:26 AM
I was thinking somehow combine and indoor and an outdoor.

Somehow.

PoppySquidJr
03-02-2013, 10:55 AM
I was thinking somehow combine and indoor and an outdoor.

Somehow.

If the park creator was unlimited, it'd be awesome to make an indoor that *looked* like an outdoor in 1940s New York. Of course, this isn't very realistic

ay platypus
03-02-2013, 03:14 PM
No promises but Ill give it ago? Though maybe you should try and sweet talk fully into it? As he more or less is king of indoors x

Fecal Face
03-02-2013, 04:45 PM
No promises but Ill give it ago? Though maybe you should try and sweet talk fully into it? As he more or less is king of indoors x

That would be rad mate! thanks. I might try that too...

emericaridr11
03-02-2013, 08:40 PM
I uploaded the park. Sorry It took so long been relate quite busy of late

all good man, im actually sick right now, but ill grab it tonight, ill let you know when you can delete it (if you want to)

thanks Platypus

emericaridr11
03-03-2013, 12:52 PM
i cant find that Park Platypus

ay platypus
03-03-2013, 01:51 PM
hhmmmm look in team uploads cos i uploaded it privately*

emericaridr11
03-03-2013, 02:02 PM
hhmmmm look in team uploads cos i uploaded it privately*
ya it aint here

emericaridr11
03-03-2013, 02:10 PM
aight nevermind got it, i never used the "Online" team thing, just the website one

ay platypus
03-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Aha okay man can I delete it now? And do you mind uploading that baseball field please?

emericaridr11
03-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Aha okay man can I delete it now? And do you mind uploading that baseball field please?

yes you can delete it, i got it saved

and FUCK i forgot, im getting on right nows

ay platypus
03-04-2013, 12:12 PM
Aha no worries man just give us a shout when it s up! And play ta

emericaridr11
03-04-2013, 12:24 PM
aight its up brotha....... i took the backdrop out though, because im using it for another Park
you might also think about making the field a bit smaller, it takes up some space

go Crazy!

ay platypus
03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
I started work on it... But then I found my park turning into more or a sf park so I deleted it and am starting again soon gonna make it into a baseball ground so should be good!

xRiverKing
03-06-2013, 03:33 PM
whats the low down on the vid?

Wiltzuh
03-06-2013, 03:51 PM
whats the low down on the vid?

Clips from:

ME/WILTZTA
RIVERKINGSTER
PLATYPUSTER

still missing from

ESTER
OHMIDSTER
MATTYMANSTER
DERKSTER
Anyone elster ???

mattyman512
03-07-2013, 03:16 PM
mattymanster just need to send u them then we're all gravey!

emericaridr11
03-17-2013, 10:48 PM
Fully's out, joining a new team.. bummer will be missed

just letting yall know, got a park coming sometime soonish

Hobbs
03-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Fully's out, joining a new team.. bummer will be missed

just letting yall know, got a park coming sometime soonish

this is sad!

Ohmidineffect
03-18-2013, 12:55 PM
My copy of this game is too fucked up to load clip :( Every time I spend too much time in a menu it freezes and then a message comes up that says the disk is unreadable. I can build and quickly load a pic but video takes too long

emericaridr11
03-18-2013, 08:45 PM
this is sad!
tis, but at least he aint going anywhere, meaning he will still be building parks
just on a new team (which isnt terrible either)

ay platypus
03-19-2013, 12:31 AM
Sad to hear about fully! But good luck to him on his new team!

ay platypus
03-31-2013, 01:56 AM
Right pandora. We have a week to show the skate community to show everyone why we are the best at what we do! Lets get that steet out to the puplic and each one last final banging goodbye park?

xRiverKing
04-09-2013, 09:59 PM
vid still happening wiltz?

Wiltzuh
04-10-2013, 03:01 AM
vid still happening wiltz?

Yeah off course man ! Just waiting to get some clips from people...only got your, plattys and my own clips. If i don't get anyone elses clips i'll just make it with three of us. Will make good vid anyways.

But the thing i'd like to know is that what is happening with that streett. 19 days time ? Can we get it done and published before that ?

emericaridr11
04-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Yeah off course man ! Just waiting to get some clips from people...only got your, plattys and my own clips. If i don't get anyone elses clips i'll just make it with three of us. Will make good vid anyways.

But the thing i'd like to know is that what is happening with that streett. 19 days time ? Can we get it done and published before that ?

yes sir who do i pass it to?

ay platypus
06-06-2013, 02:17 AM
Anyone still building on Pandora??

NotedDerk
06-06-2013, 06:24 AM
You should be platypus!

emericaridr11
06-09-2013, 02:36 PM
yo so whos gonna grab this Houses Park?

i finally got to almost finishing my Cabin WHoowee

Wiltzuh
06-09-2013, 02:58 PM
yo so whos gonna grab this Houses Park?

i finally got to almost finishing my Cabin WHoowee

If nobody else wants it i can take and finish it !

emericaridr11
06-09-2013, 03:05 PM
sounds good to me wiltz, ill holla when its ready

emericaridr11
02-22-2014, 07:00 AM
made a New Intro if any of you crazy fools are still Alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Py5hm59vo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Py5hm59vo

got some parks coming, little rusty but not bad at all

Ohmidineffect
02-22-2014, 07:34 AM
I'm here! I posted a new for XBOX yesterday! Send me an invite to the team!

emericaridr11
02-22-2014, 08:06 AM
I'm here! I posted a new for XBOX yesterday! Send me an invite to the team!

cool cool I will

pairsprowlin 666
02-24-2014, 02:45 PM
ill eventually make another park count me in on this team when is this team making a video... every memeber should pick a park thats there favorite and who ever has capcard cap as many clips as they can get there ill esdit up us a videoski!!! got a new rigs comp so im ready to edit..

emericaridr11
02-24-2014, 03:43 PM
ill eventually make another park count me in on this team when is this team making a video... every memeber should pick a park thats there favorite and who ever has capcard cap as many clips as they can get there ill esdit up us a videoski!!! got a new rigs comp so im ready to edit..

I think we might be the only capcard wielding fools

pairsprowlin 666
02-24-2014, 03:54 PM
I think we might be the only capcard wielding fools

then i think we have our self a collab... you pick your 4 fav parks and ill do the same...!!

emericaridr11
02-25-2014, 09:08 AM
oh boy there is so many parks to choose from though..... ahhhhhhh

emericaridr11
02-25-2014, 09:54 AM
also made a NEW Logo (or stole one).... our old one was a little cheesy looking, this is much smoother looking..... and easy to replicate

http://oi57.tinypic.com/fef8zt.jpg

http://oi59.tinypic.com/nwzfuq.jpg

I also have it in 720x1280 form, and other Colors

pairsprowlin 666
02-25-2014, 12:46 PM
reminds me of spitfire for some reason!! sick doh..

emericaridr11
02-25-2014, 01:05 PM
here is the Download for the Logos.....
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18934100/Pandora%20Logos.zip

Ai Vector File / 3d White Versions / 2d Black Version / Cinema4d File for 3d Logo (need ArtSmart Plugin, its free)
all good

NotedDerk
02-25-2014, 07:30 PM
I got a cap card fool, or did you forget?

emericaridr11
02-25-2014, 08:13 PM

honestly no clue what I was thinking (or not thinking), of course I knew you had one
durrrrr

pairsprowlin 666
02-26-2014, 08:35 AM

A Trio Collab at our fav parks! if your down derk

emericaridr11
04-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Welcome HCH Media/SKATAN (no waiting for a special intro, its on).... maybe more to come :o, Im always on the look out

Hopefully Parks continue to work, but regardless Im keeping all "my" teams in tact (Halcyon/Pandora/Niche).... so thats that, holla

EDIT: and I still want to do that Pick your fav cap video if possible

pairsprowlin 666
04-30-2014, 01:30 PM
Welcome HCH Media/SKATAN (no waiting for a special intro, its on).... maybe more to come :o, Im always on the look out

Hopefully Parks continue to work, but regardless Im keeping all "my" teams in tact (Halcyon/Pandora/Niche).... so thats that, holla

okay E im still down for that edit make a post to all the members stack and rack clips who ever has cap card!!?

pairsprowlin 666
04-30-2014, 01:30 PM

okay E im still down for that edit make a post to all the members stack and rack clips who ever has cap card!!?