PDA

View Full Version : The "Where the fuck is that spot" thread

Ayreon
01-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Figured we can use a thread to help people find a spot. If they have trouble finding one they're looking for. Probably wont come up too often cause by now we all know the map very well but Im having trouble with one in s2

I feel dumb as fuck cause I've ben there a few times. Guess s2 isnt that fresh in my head.

Im looking for the indoor mini ramp. The grungy ones that are black. I thought it was in those factory buildings that you go through when you first play the game that lead to slappys but i cant find it.

Goon_Panda
01-23-2013, 11:16 AM
So in the art gallery dlc for S3, there's the pool just over the fence. Go where that pool is in S2 , face the now non-existent art gallery, and the street on your right has a gap in a building like a hallway. Go down the hallway. Oh and don't go down the hill, go up it.

This may help also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olyIOYveTOs

i am a snail
01-23-2013, 11:18 AM
So in the art gallery dlc for S3, there's the pool just over the fence. Go where that pool is in S2 , face the now non-existent art gallery, and the street on your right has a gap in a building like a hallway. Go down the hallway. Oh and don't go down the hill, go up it.

This may help also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olyIOYveTOs
creature ramp!

the fuck ever happened to that spot wiki that was around forever ago?

Goon_Panda
01-23-2013, 12:05 PM
So I heard of Hypsies secret spot, Whhere the fuck?

i am a snail
01-23-2013, 12:16 PM
it's outside the map in skate 3, i think somewhere over by where kube tower + the parkade + plaza of solitude sort of become one big amorphous blob

so near the top of downtown. out that-a-ways somewhere. correct me if i am wrong

NotedDerk
01-23-2013, 03:08 PM
sever was making the creature ramp on skate 3, but he seems to have given up on the finishing touches.

briden
01-23-2013, 05:12 PM

made this a while back, didn't realize anybody still wanted to go there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axyfNyDQDjw

Fecal Face
01-23-2013, 06:39 PM
So anticlimactic haha

Hobbs
01-23-2013, 07:16 PM
where is that spot with the blue rail at like ale town/ rippon towers its a stair set with a blue rail on the left. Im very stupid dont judge!

NotedDerk
01-23-2013, 07:24 PM
where is that spot with the blue rail at like ale town/ rippon towers its a stair set with a blue rail on the left. Im very stupid dont judge!

fuck that stupid abd rail!

and it's right outside the kube tower area, just go to the kube tower spawn point, go left and down and it's right outside there. Don't you dare skate that damn thing though, anything and everything has been done on it, it's fucking dead!

Goon_Panda
01-24-2013, 04:19 PM

and it's right outside the kube tower area, just go to the kube tower spawn point, go left and down and it's right outside there. Don't you dare skate that damn thing though, anything and everything has been done on it, it's fucking dead!

I couldn't find it. I think you forgot where the Kube Tower spawn point is.

NotedDerk
01-24-2013, 04:48 PM
I couldn't find it. I think you forgot where the Kube Tower spawn point is.

Let's not forget you're the noob here, not me. I know exactly where it is, just made my directions vague.

exoskate89
01-24-2013, 04:56 PM

ohhh i still skate time to time...

and yeah go to upper town promenade
skate till you see the small 4 stair set
go down the hill a bit
from far you will see a green ad over a building
thats the building you gotta jump to

Hobbs
01-24-2013, 06:26 PM
and yeah go to upper town promenade
skate till you see the small 4 stair set
go down the hill a bit
from far you will see a green ad over a building
thats the building you gotta jump to[/QUOTE]

um thanks a ton, and i think i got tricks that no one did down them, look up ellishobbs27 ps3 skate.ea.com to see them!

NotedDerk
01-24-2013, 06:43 PM
i think i got tricks that no one did down them, look up ellishobbs27 ps3 skate.ea.com to see them!

trust me man, EEEVVVEERRRYYYTTHIIINNNGGGG has been done on it, that is the most official abd rail of skate 3.
and here's a link to that clip you were talking about = LINK. (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?platform=ps3&contentType=SKATE_REEL&subType=VIDEO#searchType=AUTHOR&query=ellishobbs27&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=SKATE_REEL&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1775351)

m.seven
01-24-2013, 07:07 PM
abd is so abd:p

Ayreon
01-24-2013, 08:04 PM
answer my shit lol.

I think I made the topic, people skimmed the post then posted their own shit

"Im looking for the indoor mini ramp. The grungy ones that are black. I thought it was in those factory buildings that you go through when you first play the game that lead to slappys but i cant find it."

m.seven
01-24-2013, 08:11 PM
are you talking about the one by the roll-in @ Slappy's with the bowl corner?
if so it's inside that building behind the dumpsters.move em out the way and it's in a room off to the right

briden
01-24-2013, 08:11 PM
answer my shit lol.

I think I made the topic, people skimmed the post then posted their own shit

"Im looking for the indoor mini ramp. The grungy ones that are black. I thought it was in those factory buildings that you go through when you first play the game that lead to slappys but i cant find it."

Dude, check the very first reply to the thread.

i am a snail
01-24-2013, 08:25 PM
trust me man, EEEVVVEERRRYYYTTHIIINNNGGGG has been done on it, that is the most official abd rail of skate 3.
and here's a link to that clip you were talking about = LINK. (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?platform=ps3&contentType=SKATE_REEL&subType=VIDEO#searchType=AUTHOR&query=ellishobbs27&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=SKATE_REEL&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1775351)
this is false though, there are still things that have yet to be done on this rail.

granted, coddy still killed that spot

Ayreon
01-24-2013, 10:09 PM
Dude, check the very first reply to the thread.

shit. looked past that cause its not the spot im talking about though its really similar. That's not exactly mini ramp. The one I mean is mostly lower. There is one higher area on the front side of it.

edit

fuck my ass i googled it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JsU19JBxwk

apparently I had the right spot..but I need to beat the game? thats not gonna fuckin happen.

i am a snail
01-24-2013, 10:13 PM
you're talking about the regs mini in the back of slappy's

go to the top of the mega rollin in slappy's and continue back into where you first came from when you played the game. stay in that first room, don't go over the gap. there should be a large open door you can walk through and the mini's in that room. note that unless you have time is money, you need to complete the entire career mode (iirc, might just be all mag challenges)

Demzilla
01-25-2013, 01:10 PM
ay...
facing the door for the mini...
go the right to the corner of the room...
no comply fly glitch over the roof into it....
or nocomply fly from slappy onto the roof and work your way in...
it works..
i done it...

nice thread...
homeboys secret spot is kinda funny...

that blue rail is the town moped but fuck it....
theres still plenty to do on it...
coughoverturnsfordayscough....

anybody ever glitch around the art dlc and see if the creature ramp still stands?

Goon_Panda
01-25-2013, 04:40 PM
anybody ever glitch around the art dlc and see if the creature ramp still stands?

It's in a building and the door is shut. I glitched under the map where the building is, and nothing caught my eye. My guess is that they just didn't bother with details over the fence.

Demzilla
01-25-2013, 04:47 PM
actually cuz walked in and asked if the fence was up and caught the level designer deleting all kinds of goodness...
cuz just told them to leave it....
fence hop the rest is history...
if cuz woulda been there, say 4 hours earlier, we would have so much more outside of the fence...

inside shit from 3 years ago #boom...

i am a snail
01-25-2013, 07:26 PM
if cuz woulda been there, say 4 hours earlier, we would have so much more outside of the fence...
this almost makes me kind of sad

Antwan
01-25-2013, 09:28 PM
I've always thought outside the fence.

XImortalDEATHX
01-25-2013, 10:13 PM
I've always thought outside the fence.

*Giggle*

Antwan
01-27-2013, 06:00 AM
I've still yet to go back and beat skate 2 again.
If I'm on skate 2 I'm usually skating online..
If skate 2 works like skate 3 does (can't remember)
You can start a private session at a spot and go back to career to land there.
That's what I did when I first got skate 3.. cheap way to find all the spots and own them.
If you're looking for the slappy mini ramp no luck there..
He gives you the keys to the park at the end and the mini appears.
I'm not sure that you can glitch into it, Never tried though.
Not sure if anyone else caught it but after Slappy gives you the keys
He went over seas.. To PC.. To manage a car lot. Serious stuff.

Hobbs
01-27-2013, 06:15 AM
I've still yet to go back and beat skate 2 again.
If I'm on skate 2 I'm usually skating online..
If skate 2 works like skate 3 does (can't remember)
You can start a private session at a spot and go back to career to land there.
That's what I did when I first got skate 3.. cheap way to find all the spots and own them.
If you're looking for the slappy mini ramp no luck there..
He gives you the keys to the park at the end and the mini appears.
I'm not sure that you can glitch into it, Never tried though.
Not sure if anyone else caught it but after Slappy gives you the keys
He went over seas.. To PC.. To manage a car lot. Serious stuff.
how do you win though?

madsser
01-27-2013, 01:15 PM
how do you win though?

Do the missions....

madsser
01-27-2013, 01:17 PM
made this a while back, didn't realize anybody still wanted to go there!

HOLY FUCK! WTF IS THAT GLITCH!?
Maaan.......If someone could've told me about this a year ago...
So much mannypad stacking would've been replaced!

GOD DAMNIT!

NotedDerk
01-27-2013, 03:48 PM
HOLY FUCK! WTF IS THAT GLITCH!?
Maaan.......If someone could've told me about this a year ago...
So much mannypad stacking would've been replaced!

GOD DAMNIT!

are you serious? haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU_LarOnWpU

Goon_Panda
01-27-2013, 06:13 PM
How the fuck could you not know the catapult glitch?!

Antwan
01-28-2013, 05:03 AM
I'd seen it done in a few online sessions
never really messed with it till I saw Derk's Video though
I only really use it to blast speed when next to walls
Makes seemingly impossible gaps happen

heshfield
01-28-2013, 07:45 AM
shit. looked past that cause its not the spot im talking about though its really similar. That's not exactly mini ramp. The one I mean is mostly lower. There is one higher area on the front side of it.

edit

fuck my ass i googled it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JsU19JBxwk

apparently I had the right spot..but I need to beat the game? thats not gonna fuckin happen.

Like Demz said, theres a couple ways to glitch into it..search "how to glitch into slappys mini ramp without beating the game" on youtube. It involves using the 'no comply glitch' so you may need to search for that tutorial as well.
..or just beat the game--it aint that hard to do.

knexzor
01-29-2013, 12:41 AM
How the fuck could you not know the catapult glitch?!
Glitches are for kids, real men build shit. I've done catapults and suspension bridges and all kinds of MacGuyver contraptions

madsser
01-29-2013, 01:28 AM
Stacking shit, quaterpipe stairs, mannypad on top of mannypad, rails to balance from ledge to ledge.

I feel so disconected, so underinformed.
It feels great. Catapult's too mainstream. Hipsta for life!