PDA

View Full Version : Community Video 11: Yeah, Somehow.

Razorlike Blue
01-23-2013, 03:06 PM
It sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbOwl0kg9F8

m.seven
01-23-2013, 03:28 PM
that was a fun edit and fun to watch,craziest mix of styles i've seen in one vid.

Goat
01-23-2013, 04:31 PM
your enter and d's leave was hilarious.
adultswim

exoskate89
01-23-2013, 04:37 PM
this was good
so many different styles in one
so many people who ive never watched
love the double clips with razor and d22
inside's intro was the best
fuckin loved m.seven,briden,mommadaddy and immortal
i thought i had sent more clips
song was to slow for my style of skating...
wish i wouldve sent more

XImortalDEATHX
01-23-2013, 05:47 PM
this was good
so many different styles in one
so many people who ive never watched
love the double clips with razor and d22
inside's intro was the best
fuckin loved m.seven,briden,mommadaddy and immortal
i thought i had sent more clips
song was to slow for my style of skating...
wish i wouldve sent more

Lol thanks. I should've sent some more clips, though.

Legba
01-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Intros were sick! Inside's literally made me giggle and sparked a smile that lasted through most of me watching this.
Mad styles for sure! I love how you presented the variety with an equally diverse soundtrack.
Definitely a few dudes in this that I dont recall hearing about, but I'm glad to know about em now. EVERYBODY KILLED IT!
I wish I coulda gotten some fresh clips in there. They were all random oldies from my reel....and they looked random lol.
But I'm glad you waited for Briden & such. Great to see so many of my favorite Fluckers in one vid. M.7, Inside, Mommadaddy, Ayreon (surprised me), Goat had some sickness, Exo, Marky Mark, ahh all you Dharma dudes!
Good shit

EDIT: Forgot to comment on the Ocean's Eleven-style intro text. I dunno if thats what you were going for, bit it reminded me of it, and I like it all the same.

Again, great vid ya'll!

Ladd279
01-24-2013, 01:04 AM
Nice job editing this razor, everyone had some nice stuff. Loved valleys st promotion shot haha

Ayreon
01-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Ayreon (surprised me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM&feature=related

this was sick. too many good parts to mention. Edit was really good. Really controlled the pace. Put this right people skating the right speeds to the right songs. Just wasn't dumping all the clips in the timeline. With large vidoes like this, its tempting to do that. Loved how you transitioned the camera out with Goats bail.

And Goat, fuck. Mr. Never ending line over here.

I was also surprised to see the amount of quality broll people sent in. There was a lot of it, it was never specified you had to send broll, and none of it was of your skater walking up stairs. lol

Legba
01-24-2013, 02:30 PM
^DOAKES! Fucking brilliant!^

Goat
01-24-2013, 05:08 PM
And Goat, fuck. Mr. Never ending line over here.

I was also surprised to see the amount of quality broll people sent in. There was a lot of it, it was never specified you had to send broll, and none of it was of your skater walking up stairs. lol
tanks, Mr.Broll King
that clip was filmed way better but I couldn't upload it since I was out of space so I had to refilm it. i cried.

I fucks with lines.

Hobbs
01-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Sooo sick love it!

momadaddy
01-25-2013, 11:13 AM
i liked this. nice edit

Mark the Sith
01-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Wow. Just wow.