01-25-2013, 09:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hVsDVtPT1U
Subcribe yo

SK8ERatWAR
01-26-2013, 06:28 AM
I bet you think rise is good

XxskydermanxX
01-26-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh no thats not me my friend refuesed to take of the jersy idk what the R stands for

Fecal Face
01-26-2013, 10:41 PM
Oh no thats not me my friend refuesed to take of the jersy idk what the R stands for

Water Trash - Derogatory term describing lower status persons located near the nation’s coasts, bogs, swamps, and most lakes.
The phrase is born out of both geographical proximity to bodies of water, and more importantly, the damp stank that can never, ever be washed off or fully hidden. A lifetime marination in their own vile filth is the source of this nose poison, and the irony that those with so much access to bath water fail is not lost on scholars. It is of course lost on the stink carcasses themselves, because of their often, and expected, low IQ’s.
Water Trash usually make their livelihood off tourists who inhabit their home towns, from the barkers of alligator wrestling pits to cashiers at beach-adjacent snack shacks. Most often, their economic lifestyle is connected to the drug trade.
They differ from Carnies in that their location is often stationary to their home body of water, and also don’t know how to operate standard bumper car controls. They differ from Trailer Trash in that they usually reside in huts, condemned franchise restaurants, or their own, currently-mobile, vehicles.
Yes, Water Trash are their own sub-basement of society, who should not be trusted, resuscitated, or fished out of the creeks they drowned in while hand fishing.
In a Sentence: “I don’t want you hanging out with Bodie, for one that surf shop has-been stole my lawn furniture, and second, he’s nothing but water trash.”

XxskydermanxX
01-26-2013, 11:08 PM
Water Trash - Derogatory term describing lower status persons located near the nation’s coasts, bogs, swamps, and most lakes.
The phrase is born out of both geographical proximity to bodies of water, and more importantly, the damp stank that can never, ever be washed off or fully hidden. A lifetime marination in their own vile filth is the source of this nose poison, and the irony that those with so much access to bath water fail is not lost on scholars. It is of course lost on the stink carcasses themselves, because of their often, and expected, low IQ’s.
Water Trash usually make their livelihood off tourists who inhabit their home towns, from the barkers of alligator wrestling pits to cashiers at beach-adjacent snack shacks. Most often, their economic lifestyle is connected to the drug trade.
They differ from Carnies in that their location is often stationary to their home body of water, and also don’t know how to operate standard bumper car controls. They differ from Trailer Trash in that they usually reside in huts, condemned franchise restaurants, or their own, currently-mobile, vehicles.
Yes, Water Trash are their own sub-basement of society, who should not be trusted, resuscitated, or fished out of the creeks they drowned in while hand fishing.
In a Sentence: “I don’t want you hanging out with Bodie, for one that surf shop has-been stole my lawn furniture, and second, he’s nothing but water trash.”

What exactly is this?

Goat
01-27-2013, 12:53 AM
What exactly is this?
I think he's telling you to not associate yourself with your jersey friend

XxskydermanxX
01-27-2013, 01:02 AM
ah ok