PDA

View Full Version : Can't Get My Ollie Down

ToasT
03-05-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm 13 and just recently started skating and I've been practicing my ollie and I cant seem to land it. Sometimes I cant even get a good pop but when I do I cant even land flat on the board. Any tips?

Rejects
03-05-2009, 01:03 PM
I'd say make sure you can balance on the board really good before you try to ollie. Then when you are trying it go with the board when you pop don't kick it out in front of you and try to jump on it. Best advice i can give other than directing you to a trick tips video.

ablindkid666
03-05-2009, 06:53 PM
believe you can fly. worked for me.

quetonto1
03-13-2009, 06:07 AM
try just getting use to riding it for abit then don't be scared to put both feet on the board its a 5 inch fall at the most so just go for it

saunders420
03-13-2009, 12:49 PM
keep your shoulders straight or parallel with the deck
wherever you pop the highest when you ollie, try to bring your knees up to your chest while keeping a crouch position..... just try and go big with ollie all the time and you'll get em soon. and if you cant go as fast as you want on your board yet, that means you gotta bomb some hills and get used to the feel of riding

Vistung
03-21-2009, 05:18 AM
how about watch a how to video on youtube smart guy, what people say wont make you land a ollie automaticly anyway you have to practice...................