PDA

View Full Version : The Troll Under the Bridge - Teaser

Ayreon
01-29-2013, 08:34 PM
yyeeeaap. Another teaser. I just keep getting ideas for goofy stuff that wouldn't exactly fit in a standard solo.

So I skated the crapout of a spot under a bridge. Decided to find similar spots and make a vid there. Add in footy of me beating the crap out of peds and AI skaters, boom...you have the concept...a troll...under a bridge. get it? lul

http://youtu.be/NsHkQUPf-QQ

Legba
01-29-2013, 10:56 PM
FEE-FI-FO-FUM! -- Trolls say that shit too? I thought it was just us giants. hahah
You chasing the old lady was the best.
Bring on the solo!

exoskate89
01-30-2013, 03:56 AM
I hate it when you do teasers

I hate teasers in general

m.seven
01-30-2013, 05:07 AM
you really like those themed videos,eh?

Razorlike Blue
01-30-2013, 06:10 AM

Well you have to tease a little, you don't just cram the whole thing in. You've gotta coax the flower, before you deflower. No, wait wrong analogy.

Nice idear, Ayce, Ayce, Baby. Weurds.

Sickone
01-30-2013, 07:43 AM
lol nice one looking out for this shit mang

Ayreon
01-30-2013, 08:15 AM
FEE-FI-FO-FUM! -- Trolls say that shit too?
ha yah I mixed up the folklore creatures there a bit. Not by accident tho. I've wanted to make my dude look like a giant with the a green screen effect for awhile. Figured this would be the best vid to do it in. There's a quote from the troll in the end from Billy Goat's Gruff. No one caught that so far lol.

my text teaser is going to be especially for you.

you really like those themed videos,eh?
Yah i sure do lol. Gonna try and make most my vids like that now that I got my return stuff out of the way and make more focused vids.

Well you have to tease a little, you don't just cram the whole thing in. You've gotta coax the flower, before you deflower.right analogy.

Exactly.

lol nice one looking out for this shit mang

thanks man

m.seven
01-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Yah i sure do lol. Gonna try and make most my vids like that now that I got my return stuff out of the way and make more focused vids.
makes it entertaining,different

Ayreon
01-30-2013, 09:02 AM
makes it entertaining,different

for sure. I'm a huge fan of spot vids. It helps the viewer focus on the tricks if all of them in one video are in one area. and you get a better sense of the area if they do that. especially good for caps. which is why I kinda dont like vids with more than one cap in them.

funny i say that cause im doing a huge cap collab that isnt pick a park. but that just randomly came together ahha.

PS
"Font is terrible lo"
Ladd, I used an ugly font on purpose. It's also an ugly green colour on purpose. Trolls are ugly and green. :P

exoskate89
01-30-2013, 03:24 PM
I know
But teasers get me all excited

Cant wait for this(and that noir video)

XImortalDEATHX
01-30-2013, 04:11 PM
OOOOOOHHHH SHIZZZZZZZ. Haha, this looks like it'll be tight, dude. Looking forward to it.

Ladd279
01-31-2013, 04:32 AM
PS
"Font is terrible lo"
Ladd, I used an ugly font on purpose. It's also an ugly green colour on purpose. Trolls are ugly and green. :P

Even when I don't post in your thread my name still shows up :rolleyes: yea I figured just wanted to give you shit about it lol

Ayreon
01-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Even when I don't post in your thread my name still shows up :rolleyes: yea I figured just wanted to give you shit about it lol

cause you commented at youtube. I barely read those comments.