PDA

View Full Version : realistic edit skate 3 lets shred ep.1

shrednbunch
02-06-2013, 10:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF9H_GuRd6E
first ever realistic edit enjoy and im looking for feedback
also I was wondering if anyone had some parks of street spots for my next ep. thanks guys

SK8ERatWAR
02-06-2013, 10:50 AM
hahaaaaa, you actually used this song!
but dear god, what's up with popping the length of a man before locking into a grind?

[Moose]
02-06-2013, 01:13 PM
Im glad I never got on war's bad side.

Anyway I liked the tricks, but the filming could use some work. Filming a just even a second after you landed a trick can do wonders for transitions

SK8ERatWAR
02-06-2013, 02:27 PM
;133585']Im glad I never got on war's bad side.

now you are!! and it's STEVIE!

no but seriously, what do you mean, this guy wasn't on my bad side either. When someone's on my bad side I ignore them most of the times

shrednbunch
02-06-2013, 07:34 PM
thanks for the feedback i appreciate it! and stevie can you add me on xbox:rise shred i really need help on angles and just need to improve

NotedDerk
02-09-2013, 08:51 AM
thanks for the feedback i appreciate it! and stevie can you add me on xbox:rise shred i really need help on angles and just need to improve

Oh boy, hahaha.

Ladd279
02-09-2013, 10:54 AM

Dude that's rise Stevie, he's a boss!seriously leave and never come back

emericaridr11
02-09-2013, 12:09 PM
i saw Rise and was like uh oh...... but i watched the video and i actually wasnt upset about it (like most rise videos)

needs a lot of filming "work", and your popping into tricks pretty high

you seem chill, stay modest, Rise dont get the most "love" here, so stay classy

shrednbunch
02-09-2013, 07:37 PM
i was on rise back when for hall of meat not realistic but i am no longer on it haha i just dont feel like changing my gt because its $10 and i took into consideration what all you guys said and am working hard on my next edit ill post it when im done