PDA

View Full Version : The Virtual Cap Tour - Full Length Community Collab

Ayreon
02-08-2013, 10:10 PM
IM RETARDED AND FORGOT ECHO'S PART. HERE IT IS

http://youtu.be/S9WWVleoSqY
on the bright side, echo can easily rip it off youtube and upload it to his channel :)

Vimeo thanks to m7
https://vimeo.com/59521442

Finally up. Far too many people posted before the vid was up lol. Did not expect that. Next time I will say dont reply untill the actual vid is up. I just wanted to let people know about it. anyways, here it is.

http://youtu.be/OUZLUr6U2Gs?t=1s
might be processing
http://youtu.be/OUZLUr6U2Gs?t=1s

its blocked in germany. sorry. The only thing I can suggest is to get someone to use the youtube downloader and send it too your from sendpace or another file server. Im not doing that, dont ask. This vid already used over 3 gigs of my monthly usage. Im moving on.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9395/captour.jpg

d22
Ladd
Inside Manager
Valleyboy
Ayreon
M.Seven
Exoskate
Echoturbo
Razorlike Blue
Briden

An Average of 2 minute long parts. All caps. Coming soon.

Check back to this thread. I'll be posting the video in this post when its ready.

I wanted to get the word out of this one because i never started a thread on it to recruit participants. So.....

*teases

echoturbo
02-08-2013, 11:54 PM
yes its gonna be good
with a roster like that

Ladd279
02-09-2013, 06:53 AM
Nice man

Antwan
02-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Does Ayreon sit in every photo? Lazy bastard. :)

m.seven
02-09-2013, 07:37 AM
image teaser...haha!
i didn't even know who was in this vid and i'm IN the damn thing!

InsideManager
02-09-2013, 07:53 AM
I'm with m7 on this one haha, had no clue there was this many guys in it, all I knew was it was Briden and Ayr and going to be edited in top fashion so I was in, sad there isn't a video teaser I got hype haha, anyways looks like a sick lineup and I'm anxious to see how everybody hits different parks, nice mix of xbox and ps3 also, should be epic. :cool:

Ayreon
02-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Does Ayreon sit in every photo? Lazy bastard. :)

lol yah

I kept this one pretty secretive. At first it was cause i didnt want it to be long. Then Insideman and Briden sent me a shit load of clips lol. I then decided I wanted it full-ish parts.

edit

LOL thread got rated 1 star. Guess someone didnt like being teased

InsideManager
02-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Speaking of teasers, is that a new shirt in your photo Ayr? Looks like Nosferatu...gimme it.

Ayreon
02-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Speaking of teasers, is that a new shirt in your photo Ayr? Looks like Nosferatu...gimme it.

Baroque stuff by adda. Its good stuff
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=5310

edit

Nosferatu indeed. good call

exoskate89
02-09-2013, 08:52 AM
for a moment i thought the video was already out

but then... i realized it was a teaser

Ayreon
02-09-2013, 09:03 AM
for a moment i thought the video was already out

but then... i realized it was a teaser

in other words....mission accomplished. lol

dont forget the actual vid WILL be posted in this thread when its done. I want to keep doing teasers, but I want to take up less topics in the forum page. With my last teasers I was making topics 2 days in a row almost. felt like too much

m.seven
02-11-2013, 06:30 AM
when will the video be out?

InsideManager
02-11-2013, 07:13 AM
I agree with m7, I want to get my sweatty little hands all over this video, soon. ;)

Ayreon
02-11-2013, 07:50 AM
It's up to Valley and when he wants to send me his final clips. the rest of the vid is edited lol

exoskate89
02-11-2013, 07:53 AM
what do you mean... he sent some clips and you wanted more (like what you did with me kinda)

Ayreon
02-11-2013, 08:54 AM
yep

hes got a bunch in the cap faction drop box. I might just snag some of them...but he told me he had 10 clips for me. I dont want to take clips he has planned for a different project

I still dont have a song choice either tho

InsideManager
02-11-2013, 08:56 AM
I say we find this valley, destroy the dikes and flood it in outrage! Who's with me?!?!!?!

blitzkow
02-11-2013, 09:20 AM
cant wait, I see inside at sixth.

exoskate89
02-11-2013, 09:37 AM
I say we find this valley, destroy the dikes and flood it in outrage! Who's with me?!?!!?!

me and the rest of the fake skate community

d22d223
02-11-2013, 08:25 PM
damn so many people.... my parts gonna suck lol

Ladd279
02-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Upload it already

NotedDerk
02-11-2013, 11:15 PM
I like that a picture is getting more attention then other's videos.

Razorlike Blue
02-12-2013, 12:06 AM
http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/ABANDON+SHIP+_955cae8f093399fee194858095364f87.gif

InsideManager
02-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Yeah c'mon Ayr, upload it or Exo will literally cry till he dies when he gets home from school! lol I want to see this video bad, Briden, m7, Ayr, and Echo are some of my fav guys to watch. <3

yumpancakes1
02-12-2013, 06:41 AM
can I join? :D

Ayreon
02-12-2013, 11:44 AM
can I join? :D

funny you should ask....lol

kay, check the first post

blitzkow
02-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Too sick i've been waiting for another cap vid for soo long.

Ladd279
02-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Dope shit, love how valleys part begins especially with such a badass tune, and he did send you all new stuff lol

Good work from all

m.seven
02-12-2013, 12:22 PM
i'll check this a bit later when i can give it a proper view/review.
i'll probably dl it so if anybody wants it pm me and i'll hook ya up

edit:uploading to vimeo now.Ay i'll pm you the link so you can add it to the OP

XImortalDEATHX
02-12-2013, 01:52 PM
This was really sick. Always stoked to see some of my parks make it, too.

InsideManager
02-12-2013, 02:41 PM
So I watched it a couple times now, Briden always has so much style, even in his clothes lol, swagged out. Exo's filming is always getting better, good footy man. Razorlike had some crazy tricks, the handplant over the rail was wild. Can't remember if it was him who manual'd up the broken board across the ledge as well but that was also awesome. The edit is great, intro was really nice with the effects and everything, I like how you worked slo-motions into the flow and the occassional replay type thing. Never saw d22 skate before liked his fast kind of aggressive style. Valley and Ladd both had some sick grinds I liked,

My part was all that I'd hoped for, loved that I got my song choice in, worked so well, this is pretty much my first ever solo that's edited and filmed properly with tricks I feel good about so super proud haha, m7 make sure you send me that DL link. And of course m7 goes after me and does a million awesome lines when I had none, with his good times deck shining. Ayreon your intro shot was really cool, always love your creative tricks also, the manuals and no complys and stalls, love the style. Liked how the music built up towards the ender as well, really well put together as usual Ayreon and thanks for including me, much appreciated. Everybody did their thing on this one, great job guys, I'm jealous of some of the ps3 parks also lol.

Also forgive me if I'm wrong but, was Echo even in this anywhere?

yumpancakes1
02-12-2013, 02:49 PM
love watching people using my CAPS
<3

Razorlike Blue
02-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Everything was pretty awesome about this vid, except my part. Should of filmed better material.

I love you guiz.

echoturbo
02-12-2013, 03:58 PM

i must have got ayreon mad. but im in the credits so there something

Ayreon
02-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Everything was pretty awesome about this vid, except my part. Should of filmed better material.

I love you guiz.
lol naw man you have some good shit

jesus tap dancing christ. I forgot to put him in. I've had a lot on my brain creative wise. While making this, I put out 3 ads for magazines and a web ad as well with meetings with people. also started editing my next solo

all those reasons, but also....im fucking stupid

im upload echo's part now, it will be up in 1/2 hour about.

edit:uploading to vimeo now.Ay i'll pm you the link so you can add it to the OP
that would be super tits. ur probably going to have to compress it. unless when you upload to youtube, it does that for you. my native file is over 900 mb.

echoturbo
02-12-2013, 04:18 PM
inside part brought a smile to my face
the video was really good
everyone killed it

Ayreon
02-12-2013, 04:43 PM
fuckin mad sorry for forgetting your part lmfao

such a dumb mistake

http://youtu.be/S9WWVleoSqY

Dzyne9
02-12-2013, 04:45 PM
thats inspiring I tell ya.

exoskate89
02-12-2013, 04:46 PM
finally watched this
wouldve watched it and posted earlier but i had shitload of homework... (school band playing for govener general of canada tomorrow...)
i really liked m7,briden and ladd
inside made me happy

ayreon and inside had crazy tricks

i was pretty happy with my part it was good

video was well edited

is razor and d22 on xbox? they were skating xbox parks at some points in their part

cant wait for your next community collab ayreon

(really wish echo wouldve been in it)

edit just saw the post

Razorlike Blue
02-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Came back, just to watch echo's part. Because fair is fair.

Goat
02-12-2013, 05:05 PM
On d's part, if that is Arctic Monkeys omfg

echoturbo
02-12-2013, 06:41 PM
(really wish echo wouldve been in it)

my part had a STD so it was push to the side

Ayreon
02-12-2013, 06:57 PM
yah I didnt want it touching my part.....

anyways, lol. heres the vimeo link thanks to m7
https://vimeo.com/59521442

m.seven
02-12-2013, 07:27 PM
cool intro
briden: loved the song,killer part to open the vid
exo: now you can breathe buddy,the vid's out..lol.really good part,dub flip blunt ender
d22: line around 7:00 was silky,noseblunt slide to nosegrind on the curved ledge,cool ender.whole part was smooth and stylish
razor: loved the manny combos,ender...da fuck!?
inside: we have a never-ending bromance between us <3.bonk over the gap,fs bluntslide into the bank,your part was fun to watch
skipped this douche(me)
laddy: super tech,super smooth,super emo! <3
valley: I WANNA ROCK!! sick part
airy: most well edited part(duh..lol)your part screamed Ayreon and i loved it!
echo: you're just so good you get your own video! heaps of tech,smooth operator

fantabulous edit Ay,this was an insanely good vid.
great job ya'll

Antwan
02-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Fun Vid Guys.
Little bit of something from everyone I liked.
Doubles footy over the coffin dude was groundbreaking though :cool:
Haven't heard echoturbo's part song since I failed at making a skate team.
It was good though, did better than me. I was still learning to film when I used that song.
Props Guys.
Edit was pretty sick too. Work done in after effects by chance Ayreon?
The Program still scares me. :(

Ayreon
02-12-2013, 09:28 PM
the intro and that user interface looking tech thing was yah lol.

momadaddy
02-12-2013, 10:21 PM
great job

m.seven
02-14-2013, 05:23 AM
bump because Ayreon put in too much effort for this to be forgotten in a day

doggdx666
02-14-2013, 05:53 AM
Where are all the gorilla kult parks but besides that perfect love cap only videos

m.seven
02-14-2013, 07:02 AM
oh man,sorry mate.
4 ps3 guys in the vid,3 of whom are on Cap Faction and i used to be
thanks man

Ayreon
02-14-2013, 08:30 AM
bump because Ayreon put in too much effort for this to be forgotten in a day
<3

oh man,sorry mate.
thanks man
pretty much this.

I forget who made my intro shot to my part. It was a cemetery. Sick looking park, not much to skate. That was the only non-cap faction park I was at. It's cause I was away for a whole year and I missed many many CAP Faction parks. As a part of the team I wanted to catch up. My first intention for this was to be a cap faction video but many members are inactive to I reached out to more people who always send me good stuff for vidoes. I would have liked to include more people but with full parts it became pretty dam long as it is

PoppySquidJr
02-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Just now got to watch.
This video is unreal,
Crazy good edit.

BuDDaH-bLeSSeD
02-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Good shit Ayreon & all the dudes representing good to see a mix of xbox & ps3 caps, nice vid :) loved the valleyboy intro inside had some crazy original tricks, ladd dope shit bro, i thought it was a cap tour M7 looks like you got stuck in the the streets lol that would have made a nice cap promo :)

m.seven
02-14-2013, 01:07 PM
haha,that's the main reason i posted my part on it's own.
originally i hadn't planned on being in this vid,these were going for another project.
but who can resist Ayreon's sweet charms?

Ladd279
02-14-2013, 01:28 PM
oh man,sorry mate.
thanks man

And all back to back lol just realized I had some sort of cap faction logo on my shirt on every clip haha and so many hardflip/inward heel tails in my part :)

Ayreon
02-14-2013, 06:26 PM
but who can resist Ayreon's sweet charms?

I was gonna say no one but its valentines day and I got nothing hahahahaha
I do love myself tho. Go me

And all back to back lol just realized I had some sort of cap faction logo on my shirt on every clip haha and so many hardflip/inward heel tails in my part :)
reppin

Legba
02-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Unfashionably late here lol.
This was sick!
Its always nice to see so many of my favorite fluckers in one edit (even tho I had to watch Echo's separately :p)
So much goodness in this that I dont know where to start!
I loved the soundtrack and the theme of all the intros & whatnot. Reminded me of some old A-Team (the skate company) stuff or classic Transworld (those are big compliments in my book)! For the sake of not posting an entire essay here, I'll just say everybody killed it! One, because you all did. And two, because I dont wanna list every trick here and I'm sure nobody wants to read it lol.

Once again, our community has been greatly represented!