PDA

View Full Version : Getting Up

Antwan
02-09-2013, 12:50 PM
http://www.mixtapetorrent.com/files/contentsunderpressure.jpg

Anyone remember this game?

It's a game based on graffiti in a city called New Radius, The Main character tags graffiti in insane situations.

Fighting off Rival Graffiti Crews, Buffers and a new organization dedicated to the sole elimination of Graffiti as a whole.

The organization is implemented by a corrupt Mayor Sung, They will stop at nothing to take down the biggest graffiti names.

Down the line you meet some of the top dogs in graffiti who teach you new methods to help you along your way.

I really enjoyed this game when It first came out

Feel free to talk about the game if you've played it but I'd love to get this thing going, I think it would be great to play it again.

As far as I know there is no other game like it out there.

This is one game I would really like to see re-vamped for xbox 360 and ps3.
If anyone can help me get contact info I would appreciate it.
Also started the thread on xbox.com http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/341/t/456550.aspx

so far my leads are:

The Collective Inc. , Atari and Marc Ecko himself.

Hopefully the e-mails are easily found.

i am a snail
02-12-2013, 01:46 PM
yeah i liked this game

madsser
02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Man I've seriously played through this game at least 5 times. May be one of my favorite games from the PS2 era. Such a good game. Really thought I was like the only one that played it.

The story was amazing too! And the physics of the graffiti doing was great as well. And there were so many amazing graphics to choose from in a giant black book.
Man I seriously miss that game. Might have to plug in the ol' PS2 and play it again.

Great game. Seriously!..

If you get the opportunity, play it.

I WANT A SEQUEL! :D Or revamp! That works too.

Antwan
02-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Yeah..
It was pretty realistic for the tags.
Only thing is it would be a whole piece rather than the whole process of doing a piece
Like for Pieces it should be cover up color, background, then color by color and finally the details.
So like.. the harder difficulties could take real time to do the piece maybe? Just an idea.
What do you think sounds more plausible? A Re-Vamp or A Sequel?
I haven't started looking for contacts yet but I'm not sure which to ask about now.
I mean this is a game by a clothing designer right? I'm not sure how to approach it.

madsser
02-12-2013, 02:20 PM
A revamp would be amazing. Like we saw with THPS, just make the game actually good.

Man I miss this game. The soundtrack was amazing, the voice acting was amazing, the story was good.
Love this game. Only one problem. Atari recently filed for bankruptcy...

Antwan
02-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Only one problem. Atari recently filed for bankruptcy...
Oh man dream killer.

madsser
02-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I know. It's sad! Well.

Mark Murderous
02-18-2013, 02:49 PM
I played this all the time back in the day. Haven't seen anything come even close to it.

madsser
02-18-2013, 02:50 PM
It was a fucking great game that's for sure!

Antwan
02-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Well I think I'll have to forget about it making a comeback..
Sucks about Atari.
I'm guessing they were a big part of it being a pretty decent game.