PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Sweet: Full Movie (No sound unfortunately)

SmurfsInABox
02-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Pretty Sweet: In Full
First I found a hundred dollar bill on the ground when I was taking my dog for a walk, and now I stumbled across this by accident while cruising the good ol' youtube. This must be my lucky day. The only downside to this youtube video is that there is no volume. The uploader must have realized that it would get taken down quicker if it had unlicensed songs in it so he removed all of the audio. I've been dying to see a few parts so I don't mind watching them in silence; you focus more on the tricks and spots that way anyways. So, here you go guys. It has been up for like 3 weeks now so hopefully it doesn't get taken down as soon as I finish posting this to fluckit. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6QH99ZWIM

InsideManager
02-09-2013, 10:57 PM
You wild Smurf lol I figured everybody had seen this by now, I've watched it like 20 times, Malto disappointed me, as did some of the really short/combo parts but Kennedy, Berle, Johnson and Mariano were golden. Shame you're missing the Will Arnett audio though because it's hilarious haha.

[Moose]
02-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Disappointed by Malto whaaa??

NotedDerk
02-10-2013, 06:21 AM
haha, moose, I just saw the sig.
I couldn't see it on other threads though, like your guest clips one.

madsser
02-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Not sure how popular you're going to get with this post. Giving we don't really condone stealing from companies on this forum.

Nice post, but still. This is practically stealing..

SmurfsInABox
02-10-2013, 02:51 PM
InsideManager: I still haven't gotten around to buying a copy of it hahah. I'd rather buy a new snowboard movie anyways :p Definitely wish that there was audio though so I could listen to Will Arnette being a goof.
Madsser: Sorry, didn't mean to be the black eye on the Fluckit forum. I was just going to post it for anyone in the same boat as me. If you could get one of the Fluckit moderators to remove it for me, that would be great.

madsser
02-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Madsser: Sorry, didn't mean to be the black eye on the Fluckit forum. I was just going to post it for anyone in the same boat as me. If you could get one of the Fluckit moderators to remove it for me, that would be great.

Hey dude, I'm not a mod, and I don't mind this post staying up since it's great for whoever is in need of this. Futhermore it is not you that have uploaded it, and it's not a direct downloadlink to the thing.
I don't think it'll get taken down since it's really out there for the public. Also, you're not the black eye of fluckit, you haven't done anything wrong in posting this.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be suprised if this goes down.

<3

SmurfsInABox
02-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Hey dude, I'm not a mod, and I don't mind this post staying up since it's great for whoever is in need of this. Futhermore it is not you that have uploaded it, and it's not a direct downloadlink to the thing.
I don't think it'll get taken down since it's really out there for the public. Also, you're not the black eye of fluckit, you haven't done anything wrong in posting this.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be suprised if this goes down.

<3

Alright cool, I'm going to consult SignGuy just in case he wants to take it down sooner rather than later.
Thanks again for the heads up though man :D

exoskate89
02-10-2013, 03:54 PM
i find it very shocking that smurfs walk dogs in boxes