PDA

View Full Version : The one that got away

Thick
02-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Have you ever landed something crazy, filmed it, only to realise your reel is full.. then delete something, and FORGET TO SAVE???
I last night I did my best looking UG thingie ever, just bs blunt fs flip out on a ledge, over a narrow sidewalk landing inside a parked car. Spent a looong fucking while, then the car pulled up, and I finally stomped, and the clip just looked sweeeeeet!
I was so tired, and i wasn't gonna edit the camera, just save it, and I was sure I didn't mess up.. but here I am, just switched the game on, and.. nothing. FUUUUUUUU
Super bummed for a minute here, but.. fluck it.
I know, without footy it's fixie.. so, what's your worst fishing story??

Thick
02-12-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm trying to do it over.. hahah. I figured out the car stays for a while if I keep hitting it.. Closest I have so far is bs bluntslide double fs flip out to willie on the curb.. FML

Boris Magee
02-12-2013, 02:22 PM
if you want to keep the car there you can just put a barrier on the road, unless youre trying to land on it while its moving that is.

Goat
02-12-2013, 04:22 PM
more like the quintillion that got away.
every.fucking.time.

NotedDerk
02-12-2013, 06:19 PM
When I was about 7 or 8, my family decided to go fish along the river and I didn't know a thing. My dad showed me what to do and when I was about to throw the line out, the hook got caught on my pants and I gave myself a wedgie, I cried.

That's my worst fishing story.

exoskate89
02-12-2013, 07:12 PM
When I was about 7 or 8, my family decided to go fish along the river and I didn't know a thing. My dad showed me what to do and when I was about to throw the line out, the hook got caught on my pants and I gave myself a wedgie, I cried.

I laughed so hard
Not even on topic with this thread hahahahahahaha

NotedDerk
02-12-2013, 07:48 PM
I laughed so hard
Not even on topic with this thread hahahahahahaha

Yes it is, he asked
I know, without footy it's fixie.. so, what's your worst fishing story??

exoskate89
02-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Oh what hahahahah i rechecked like 4 times lol

m.seven
02-12-2013, 07:51 PM
derk wins,end of story

Thick
02-13-2013, 03:49 AM
Maaaaaaah

Hitmanx123
02-14-2013, 12:18 PM

pretty much a derk