PDA

View Full Version : New section whatnot

thesignguy
02-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Well I guess the new section went over very well with some and not so much with others.
This needed to be changed.

There is a all new section called "The comfy couch"
http://skatefluckit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

This is not meant to offend anyone, there is no restrictions on WHO or what you can post. It is just a section where members that don't visit the site as much anymore can find a friendly face in a hurry.

Just like any other section if comments or posts do not fit that section they will be removed.

Do you like the way this was presented better?
Are you OK with how this is?

I really want to know, I don't want to offend anyone.

BladderBoy
02-15-2013, 11:02 AM
I think this is a much better explanation of your intentions. I like it. I can't imagine anyone being offended by this.

PoppySquidJr
02-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Honestly I find it a shame that it had to be changed at all, but I guess if it needed to be done it needed to be done. Hope this works as well as the old idea would have

Fecal Face
02-15-2013, 01:22 PM
My only hope is that it's not overrun by...certain people

I like this though

Jebotek
02-16-2013, 03:24 AM
Amen.

Roccityroller
02-16-2013, 08:03 AM
As far as i know. I have the highest post count

so everybody get the fuck off my forum

problem solved.

carry on

briden
02-16-2013, 08:36 AM
The slap magazine forums have a hidden section that becomes visible at 1000 posts. I think that works a lot better.

thesignguy
02-16-2013, 08:51 AM
I looked into something like that Briden. I could only find a password protected option and I think it defeats the purpose of catching guys on the fly. I think the way it is now seems like our best option.

Mark Murderous
02-17-2013, 06:00 PM
As far as i know. I have the highest post count

so everybody get the fuck off my forum

problem solved.

carry on

I guess I have to start posting "Awesome" in every thread so I can be the new king of the forums and Kick you off of your throne with a swift roundhouse to the throne. ALL HAIL KING MURDEROUS!! lul

TheMaster
02-18-2013, 07:29 PM
good idea