PDA

View Full Version : Madsser - Rule the World?

madsser
02-18-2013, 01:50 PM
So yeah. Solo.
This contains some of the hardest and longest lines I've ever landed. I love this vid, hope you love it too! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvW3miEYW2M

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvW3miEYW2M

momadaddy
02-18-2013, 02:07 PM
holy balls batman! mads is back!!!! shit was beast. fuck the rules skate on dirt

madsser
02-18-2013, 02:23 PM
I like how you changed your original post. Very sneakily! :D Thanks bud, it's been a while. Can barely remember how to edit. xD

Goat
02-18-2013, 02:33 PM
There it is. Beautiful.
dat song

Mark Murderous
02-18-2013, 02:45 PM
how about a link that shit is still just a black box for me.

madsser
02-18-2013, 02:48 PM
how about a link that shit is still just a black box for me.
Updated OP. Sorry. ^^

Goat, thanks bro. Yeah that song is a fucking classic! Love Tears for Fears! :D

SK8ERatWAR
02-18-2013, 03:13 PM
manly song is manly.
I love your camerawork, it's like the follow cam but closer and lower, you never tilt the lens up and down, always filming from the same angle.
fave line was @ 3:34, that first gap to manny was fucking beast

Ayreon
02-18-2013, 03:30 PM
I like how you changed your original post. Very sneakily! :D Thanks bud, it's been a while. Can barely remember how to edit. xD

lol dam eh.

cant really hold editing against someone.

those were crazy long lines man. I cant do that shit. IDK, I usually go for little techy tricky shit. A lot of people cant stand that. But I really dont like doing lines. It gets crazy by the 3rd trick and your fuckin amped to keep landing shit. it is cool tho ahaha. I try and get a few for every vid.

i like how its shakey crazy cams, but then you will have a second angle thats more conventional filming. cool combo.

I would have chosen a more in your face song cause ur style is so. but still, props on those lines. Much have taken a long ass time to nail all that

edit
i also love how that board you have combines your teams. Its a dharma deck but your beast is a sting ray. ahah really awesome. good choice on the animal

Legba
02-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Hahaha, I was hoping you used that song!
Top-notch stuff Mads!
Lovin dem lines.

Ladd279
02-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Love the song, love the yellow pants, and love you most

Liked,fav'd,jizzed <3

Mark Murderous
02-18-2013, 04:20 PM
That was sexy.

heshfield
02-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Signature maddser fisheye..
nice song choice--took me back to junior high dances..do those still exist?
Summoning your inner Southie--it was like the entire vid was one long ass line cause you didnt change up your gear.
Line with the bigflip blunt and switch flip front blunt was sick..and the judo footplant varial was rad.

xtremezoid
02-18-2013, 04:48 PM
you're a beast

m.seven
02-18-2013, 06:21 PM
loved the filming mads,i get too impatient to ever film lines like that..shit was sick.

momadaddy
02-18-2013, 06:28 PM
lol had to re word it

CKYdude93
02-18-2013, 10:57 PM
Left a long comment on YouTube, but DAMN Mads! Really awesome to see you back! This video had the best lines I've ever seen! Loved it!

schnavolda
02-19-2013, 01:20 AM
those cams! sick lines and although ayreon is right about the pace of the song it was still a good choice not everyone could have pulled of.

Sickone
02-19-2013, 02:41 AM
That was dope, live the cams man

Seanne1986
02-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Dope from start to finish. Loved all of it, but especially the line at 2:11.
Hit me up if you wanna collab some day bud.

madsser
02-19-2013, 07:03 AM
Sk8er Thanks a lot man, yeah the cams are kind of my own OCD obsession. I don't know. I like it. :D

Ayreon First of all, thanks. Lines are the most difficult things to land, but when you finally land it, man is it awarding. And all worth it.
I did try with a more frantic song (Soul Wars by Awolnation) but the thing is, with a more frantic song like that, I feel it requires frantic editing and really fast cuts. And really fast cuts and long lines just doesn't go together. So I went back to my roots and used a New Wave song! ^^

Legba That song is amazing! Glad you liked it, and thanks for checking it out! :D

Ladd Lets get married. We'd make the fastest skating tech trick long line fakeskater ever. Southie watch out!

Mark You're sexy. Thanks man!

Hesh Haha, I wish. I'm not nearly as tech as southie. Man he's a beast.
Thanks for checking it out! I've missed you around here, seems like you're absent way too much. <3

m7 Yeah it takes a while. I'm still getting better with not cutting through the ground and obstacles and shit. It's an art man! :D

CKY Thanks a lot my friend. Really glad you checked it out! And thanks for the long comment on youtube! :D

Schnav Thanks! And as I said to Ay, it's a difficult job finding the right song with the right pace to fit fast skating, but still be able to have not-so fast edits.

Sickone It means a lot that you liked it. What you do is art, and you inspire me a lot to do shit! Thanks! :D

Seanne Shit man, that line. Holy fuck. That, and I'm serious, took me right about three hours and almost cost me a controller. Fuck.
Glad you liked it. :D I'll do that when I get around to play regularly :D

Gizzler
02-19-2013, 08:04 AM
hope you love it too!

...what do you think? loved it for sure!!!
first: song brings back memories from waaaay back <3
second: skating lines is where its at, man! totally on your side...finally making it through the line like you wanted to, or at least almost like you wanted to, is the best thing while playing this game. and yours where great!
third: ill watch it again...right now!

Antwan
02-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Some pretty good lines in there.
The line at 3:43 was great.
Keep at it they only get easier.

Granka
02-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Yes! I love that song! Good shit, Mads!

Jebotek
02-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Fuck yeah Mads, that was so good

All those Lines were pretty sick

PoppySquidJr
02-20-2013, 08:16 AM
crazy wicked shit. Man I'm lucky to get lines like this ever, let alone upload them, and don't get me started on editing. :V

madsser
02-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate the compliments.

That last line was seriously the single hardest line I've ever done. Fuck that kf-blunt is impossible to do. It took me soo long! :D

mamba12
02-22-2013, 08:32 PM
always love a mads video. fuck yo' grass charlie murphy!

and i'm glad you raped that stupid art thing at the chan center

so...

when's stinkray full coming?

kgchamp123
02-22-2013, 09:35 PM
some tricks in the lines were repeated, the treflip, kickflip backtail, etc. liked the song however. still didn't see any bangers, but keep it up!:cool:

Legba
02-22-2013, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTyMZ_zWxc

Permy
02-22-2013, 11:09 PM
old fashioned madssy
stachestachestache

acceptmyfriendrequestonps3

madsser
02-27-2013, 06:47 AM
Mamba: Thanks a lot man! :D If only I knew when the stingray full is coming. Adda still sits on some serious good 1 year old footy!

KG: Banger? You go land that kickflip blunt on that place in a line where you've done 3-4 difficult tricks before. That last line is the most difficult thing I've ever landed! Landing that kickflip blunt is a hard trick to land alone. Go try it, it's harder than it seems.

Permy: No one cares about you.
Wanna bang?
You're hot.