PDA

View Full Version : It's Feb 20th....Return to S2

Ayreon
02-20-2013, 10:13 AM
http://youtu.be/OgdAC3ZzdVA

My return to skate 2. Started playing it after getting my new ps3 and dam did I get a lot of footy.

SK8ERatWAR
02-20-2013, 10:20 AM
oh sweet lord yes, the raw silky voice of chris cornell! that blunt was tight, and I loved the colours in this

m.seven
02-20-2013, 10:23 AM
good shit,Ay.yeah that blunt was rad,liked the powerslide tricks too.

Razorlike Blue
02-20-2013, 10:26 AM
I can't say words. So I give wub:o

Legba
02-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Such a sweet edit!
The song really helped to invigorate the pace of it. That 4 minutes barely felt like 2, seriously.
That blunt in the beginning was fucking righteous! as well as all of the powerslides to grinds (as M.7 said).
I also enjoyed that salad transfer on those banks and the line at 1:52. I think that's the longest line I've seen from you (although I'm well aware I havent watched ALL of your solos....just most of em lol)
The ender wooed me too. Rockin cinder blocks!

madsser
02-20-2013, 01:51 PM
I love watching you skate man! You're have such an innovative, unique style and damn do I love that.
Amazing tricks throughout the entire thing. Such a great edit.

Great freaking job Ay. :D

Tilburr
02-20-2013, 02:59 PM
so sick

Ayreon
02-20-2013, 04:17 PM
oh sweet lord yes, the raw silky voice of chris cornell! that blunt was tight, and I loved the colours in this

yah man the new soundgarden is amazing.

colour was just increased saturation, a bit of a glow and a blurr

good shit,Ay.yeah that blunt was rad,liked the powerslide tricks too.
spanks

I tried that opening trick years ago. Couldn't get it. I hope no one else did it before me lol

I can't say words. So I give wub:o

*wubs back - yes homo

Such a sweet edit!
The song really helped to invigorate the pace of it. That 4 minutes barely felt like 2, seriously.
That blunt in the beginning was fucking righteous! as well as all of the powerslides to grinds (as M.7 said).
I also enjoyed that salad transfer on those banks and the line at 1:52. I think that's the longest line I've seen from you (although I'm well aware I havent watched ALL of your solos....just most of em lol)
The ender wooed me too. Rockin cinder blocks!

haah yah it probably is my longest line. I try and force myself to do a few. Not really my style but when I do get them they turn out nice.

I love watching you skate man! You're have such an innovative, unique style and damn do I love that.
Amazing tricks throughout the entire thing. Such a great edit.

Great freaking job Ay. :D
thanks. Innovative and unique is probably the best compliment I can get.

so sick

thanks

XImortalDEATHX
02-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Great video, Ayreon. P.S Happy Birthday Kurt Cobain.

Ayreon
02-21-2013, 02:35 PM
lol mad random, but yes. happy birthday. mr kobain

I hope your not confused....this was not nirvana in the video lol

XImortalDEATHX
02-21-2013, 04:57 PM
lol mad random, but yes. happy birthday. mr kobain

I hope your not confused....this was not nirvana in the video lol

I know, it's soundgarden, great band. I was just realizing that feb 20 is his birthday, so this seemed appropriate, kind of. Crazy how he would've been 46.

PoppySquidJr
02-21-2013, 07:53 PM
OH shit I thought I've commented on this already. Shit was wickerbaskets dude, quality S2 stuff doesn't show up so often anymore, sweet stuff to watch

momadaddy
02-22-2013, 05:04 AM
so many spots in that game. fun watch. makes me want to go grab a copy of s2 again

Ayreon
02-22-2013, 07:04 PM
I know, it's soundgarden, great band. I was just realizing that feb 20 is his birthday, so this seemed appropriate, kind of. Crazy how he would've been 46.

ha yah i didnt actually think you confused soundgarden with cobain. i was just being stupid

I see I overlooked the date thing lol. Does seem kinda appropriate. Man, 46. thats

OH shit I thought I've commented on this already. Shit was wickerbaskets dude, quality S2 stuff doesn't show up so often anymore, sweet stuff to watch

lol wickerbaskets?
thanks

so many spots in that game. fun watch. makes me want to go grab a copy of s2 again

do it man. ur right. SO many spots. gotta get away from it a bit tho. I really miss hardcore mode and green screen filming

Ladd279
02-24-2013, 12:23 PM
"Feel free to bump my thread you non-replyer(Ladd)"-ayreon

So....really liked it man, actually thought when I first heard that song you would use it eventually blunt was killer

Ayreon
02-24-2013, 12:46 PM
its called being a team player lol

Oddity
02-25-2013, 09:00 PM
This video was pretty B A. I think you should make a strictly tranny video.

Ayreon
02-26-2013, 07:18 AM
I wanted to for my DIY Collab but at the time my ps3 was broken.

sent xfreeze some clips for his vert collab tho

and ur right, i should make my spot for diy. feels its been done after my collab there tho