PDA

View Full Version : If I said this was cool it'd be a lie!

Jonobn
02-21-2013, 11:48 AM
The worst first montage in the world. True story bro? I think so.
I would like feedback, tips, ideas?...

http://youtu.be/7M5qz1PE-qE

PoppySquidJr
02-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Got some really neat tricks there, but you definitely gotta work on your filming. Just keep at it, we were all there at one point :P

fallingskyline
02-21-2013, 12:24 PM
get rid of watermarks, some might say "play on hardcore" (as seen by the "easy" watermark <3). make better use of the advanced free cam, there are some tutorials about skate 2 & 3 filming on youtube. there have been some real nice tricks in there.

Razorlike Blue
02-21-2013, 12:57 PM
I see some real potential for an amazing vid. Just practice filming, and get rid of the watermarks. Hope to see you post more.

Jonobn
02-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the input. I'm going to work on the filming for sure. And good looking out with the tip about the watermarks. Had no clue what it was so I set it to pro. Haha whoops

momadaddy
02-21-2013, 01:03 PM
that was cool. i would say if your looking to improve the first step would to be to get the camera work tightened up. try to make such drastic movements with it.

Demzilla
02-22-2013, 08:02 AM
get ride of the psychonaut logo in the middle and ill watch the rest...

madsser
02-22-2013, 12:15 PM
I didn't enjoy how it the skating started at 0:30 with the first 30 seconds being a logo and a black screen.

I find it amazing that, to this day, there's still dudes putting out their first solo. I get a smile to my face just thinking of that! :D

And as far as criticism/advice, the rest of the beautiful gentlemen above me really sums it up great.
Great potential, and you had some interesting tricks in there.
And, just an FYI, SOME people may frown upon the "easy" tricks in here. Just saying. ;)

KEEP IT UP MAN! :D

Legba
02-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Hmm, I didnt know people made realistic edits on easy. Seriously, I thought it was mega ramp only.
I liked more than a few of the tricks in here. You've definitely got a good & creative eye for your tricks.
Like everyone else said; work on ya filming and try hardcore if you can.
If you prefer easy then fluckit, do what works best for you and keep em comin!

Jonobn
02-22-2013, 01:19 PM
Ya I had those easy clips from an online session. Working on a DIY bowl montage. Hardcore Sesh and no watermarks. Thanks for the tips!

Ayreon
02-22-2013, 07:02 PM
great start man

clips were solid

just listen to the advice of others
seen a increase of new members. everyone from this simplistic team join up?

keep it up guys

SK8ERatWAR
02-23-2013, 06:03 AM
get rid of the illuminati logo in the middle and ill watch the rest...
fixed