PDA

View Full Version : THE NOIR VIDEO (Full Length)

Fecal Face
02-24-2013, 12:03 PM
Finally, after long anticipations and a lot of setbacks...I present to you...

The Noir Video.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK FOR EUROPE (https://mega.co.nz/#!oR5TAS4Y!YU2UCSIGPT1pSTzZttaeQA1-v5NwkmxvDKxnbc5r1vk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8GbA2CFgLo&feature=youtu.be

andreas
02-24-2013, 12:04 PM
Excellent work guys. I can't even say anything else. <3

xfreeZe
02-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Flucking amazing video, on of my fav full lengths

PoppinSuds
02-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Shout out to Howie for editing. Fantastic job. Loved all the parts.
Gahdawn you're awesome.

schnavolda
02-24-2013, 12:48 PM
sick video!

the edit was slick. the intro/outro had a nice vibe to them. some of the movie clips and stuff were a bit odd though (pool cover opening up etc), but inside's intro was funny as hell. for me, less slasher and more film-noir-like clips would have made the video even better.

everyone had a good part trick wise, way too many nice tricks to name them all. my fav part was fecal's, that powerslide to blunt was so cool, as was jake's ender.

JakeSkate306
02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
This was done so well,Great job Howie!!!

BaphoM3th
02-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Josie I love you
I'm on a team of pretty bitches
Who all look good on camera
Y'all are all some beasts
And I love you guys

Fecal Face
02-24-2013, 01:10 PM
sick video!

the edit was slick. the intro/outro had a nice vibe to them. some of the movie clips and stuff were a bit odd though (pool cover opening up etc), but inside's intro was funny as hell. for me, less slasher and more film-noir-like clips would have made the video even better.

everyone had a good part trick wise, way too many nice tricks to name them all. my fav part was fecal's, that powerslide to blunt was so cool, as was jake's ender.

yeah I tried to make the clips a little weird on purpose, that's just how I do things I suppose hahaha

Thanks though for sure, means a lot.

PoppySquidJr
02-24-2013, 01:17 PM
Unbelievable Howie, you fucking outdid yourself. +100 points to Gryffindor.

exoskate89
02-24-2013, 01:19 PM
Andreas had so little amount of clips...

This was sick! Props to fecal for editing edit was sick!
Intro and outro was cool
Insides intro made me laugh
I liked jakes intro lol

Luftwaffe had a fuckin sick part filled with tricks that id never thought of or do in this game
Poppins ender... LOVED IT
Glad to see smurfs started filming
Liked fecals style and loved his ender
Really enjoyed jakeskate part like his low fisheye cam during lines

<3 andreas

m.seven
02-24-2013, 01:20 PM
blood,violence,and fuckin gnarly skating!
shit was awesome,everyone had killer parts and dope enders.
edit was as crazy as i expected it to be,really nice job.
thanks for lettin me share in the magic :o

Ayreon
02-24-2013, 01:20 PM

yah I have to agree. Felt a bit random. Should have stuck with old school movies or tie the clips in with the part. Like have footy from an old war movie for Luftwaffe's part. The opening clip for fecal face made sense. dude diving into shit
the next one with the got blunt clip tied into the song...i think.

but yah, could have hit the concept a little better. A lot of the random clips during the parts felt unnecessary.

The edit itself was good tho and must have taken a long ass time. Lots of cool transitions and stuff

and everyones parts really kicked ass.

Fecal Face
02-24-2013, 01:24 PM
yah I have to agree. Felt a bit random. Should have stuck with old school movies or tie the clips in with the part. Like have footy from an old war movie for Luftwaffe's part. The opening clip for fecal face made sense. dude diving into shit

but yah, could have hit the concept a little better. A lot of the random clips during the parts felt unnecessary.

The edit itself was good tho and must have taken a long ass time. Lots of cool transitions and stuff

Thanks man. Yeah, I dunno at first I was gonna make it really classy but I wanted to make it fun to edit, so I added some little nuances from things I think are interesting and such. And everyone's intro was picked to fit their personality or their GT i.e. Jake smokes a lot of reefer.

emericaridr11
02-24-2013, 01:25 PM
this was tight.... pretty much straight to the point, i dug that

full of energy

andreas
02-24-2013, 01:27 PM

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-15/1239800670516.jpg

(exo, I'll tell you more on the box.)

exoskate89
02-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Andreas my mic stopped workin or something...

Ayreon
02-24-2013, 01:38 PM
. And everyone's intro was picked to fit their personality or their GT i.e. Jake smokes a lot of reefer.

I thought they might

Probably just references went over my head. Caught 2 of them tho lol

Fecal Face
02-24-2013, 01:39 PM
I thought they might

Probably just references went over my head. Caught 2 of them tho lol

They were more or less inside jokes so I apologize for confusion hahaha

Ayreon
02-24-2013, 01:41 PM
They were more or less inside jokes so I apologize for confusion hahaha

ahaha oh right on

kgchamp123
02-24-2013, 02:00 PM
haha

exoskate89
02-24-2013, 02:05 PM
haha

Wtf...

yumpancakes1
02-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Loved this video so good!!
http://cl.jroo.me/z3/9/y/8/d/a.baa-Obama-Not-Bad.jpg

Fecal Face
02-24-2013, 02:10 PM
haha

http://media.tumblr.com/e594e1b40396d6ca29d09cf8081d3257/tumblr_inline_mhtbkg8NiV1r3z3v5.gif

briden
02-24-2013, 02:25 PM
This was definitely a video.

xxDEYONxx
02-24-2013, 02:31 PM
This was definitely a video.

#FREERUSHIE

crni1976
02-24-2013, 02:35 PM
I am not feeling the Noir concept, nor (most of) the movie scenes used to tie the skating together (Trainspotting is a tremendous film though). Except for the intro/outro, all of it seems a bit random imho.

Other than that, I did enjoy numerous killer tricks, the filming, pace of the edit and score.

xxDEYONxx
02-24-2013, 02:37 PM
I think my body is ready?

Fecal Face
02-24-2013, 02:46 PM
I am not feeling the Noir concept, nor (most of) the movie scenes used to tie the skating together (Trainspotting is a tremendous film though). Except for the intro/outro, all of it seems a bit random imho.

Other than that, I did enjoy numerous killer tricks, the filming, pace of the edit and score.

Gracias. I wouldn't say my movie taste is for everyone. I tried to keep it very energetic though, for sure. I probably could have done countless digging through Noir films to fit the concept more, but ain't nobody got time for that.

The clips served to either compliment the skater's style, compliment the song, or just because I thought they were cool. I get a lot of my fakeskating inspiration from the OG editors on here, a lot of older vids have this concept.

m.seven
02-24-2013, 03:08 PM
i thought the randomness kept it interesting,i was way too hyped on the skating anyway.

SmurfsInABox
02-24-2013, 03:41 PM
http://shame-full.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/mind-blown.jpg
That just blew my mind. Great job with the editing Howie!! I loved everyone's parts.

Tilburr
02-24-2013, 03:59 PM
This was beautifully edited. Good job

blitzkow
02-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Very awesome you guys ive been waiting for a while for this, and im happy its finally out.

Ladd279
02-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Didn't know sudsy was on noir, very nice watch tho. Actually didn't think there was anyone other than luft,fecal, and andreas lol just because that's all I see who's posting something noir related..anyway def fun watch

TOATISCOMING
02-24-2013, 05:40 PM
Loved it

PoppySquidJr
02-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Didn't know sudsy was on noir, very nice watch tho. Actually didn't think there was anyone other than luft,fecal, and andreas lol just because that's all I see who's posting something noir related..anyway def fun watch

Lol yea we kinda take control of all the posts, but there's more to it than just us :P

Antwan
02-24-2013, 07:07 PM
I liked the intros.
You guys all must not have been well with the sickness in the skating and whatnot.
Review coming at some point.

andreas
02-24-2013, 08:09 PM
I GOT THE VIDEO TO WORK ON MOBILE AND IT SHOULD WORK IN ALL COUNTRIES SWAG SWAG

Fecal Face
02-24-2013, 08:10 PM

props sir

PoppySquidJr
02-24-2013, 08:42 PM

you surely are a god amongst men

exoskate89
02-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but i already watched it 4 times on mobile...

Goon_Panda
02-24-2013, 08:59 PM
1 word.

Boobies.

PoppySquidJr
02-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but i already watched it 4 times on mobile...

What the hell is wrong with you kid, 1 time displayed to a TV with an HDMI cable > 20 times on mobile. Get with the times

andreas
02-24-2013, 09:04 PM
What the hell is wrong with you kid, 1 time displayed to a TV with an HDMI cable > 20 times on mobile. Get with the times
or xbox youtube

echoturbo
02-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Poppin,Inside,Smurf best parts

PoppySquidJr
02-25-2013, 08:21 AM
or xbox youtube

That actually takes life twice as long to set up :V

andreas
02-25-2013, 08:30 AM
That actually takes life twice as long to set up :V
unless you have your account logged in...

Gizzler
02-25-2013, 08:35 AM
...how did you make it work in germany? thats cool!

everybody had lots of sick stuff going on...always hard to remember the highlights after such a long watch! mostly all of your enders stuck in my mind...but dope shit all the way through. props on the entertaining edit, good job man! only one thing: i would leave out CAP clips next time. dont like them mixed with PC footy...but maybe thats just me, so fuck it!

really enjoyed this...better ask me for some guest clips next time :P

andreas
02-25-2013, 09:23 AM
oh SHIT gizzler my vater is from right outside of Hamburg. I filed a dispute against the copyright claim for every single song and just said "the video clips are for referential purposes to educate the skate community."

Fecal Face
02-25-2013, 09:59 AM
...how did you make it work in germany? thats cool!

everybody had lots of sick stuff going on...always hard to remember the highlights after such a long watch! mostly all of your enders stuck in my mind...but dope shit all the way through. props on the entertaining edit, good job man! only one thing: i would leave out CAP clips next time. dont like them mixed with PC footy...but maybe thats just me, so fuck it!

really enjoyed this...better ask me for some guest clips next time :P

I knew someone was gonna say it! haha

Thanks mate! Next time I will most certainly have to add you to the guest list.

NotedDerk
02-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Loved that luft used amoeba, whoever did that cover did a good job as well. Whoever started that fucking trend of rhyming 'nigga' with 'nigga' needs shot in the face, almost as lazy as auto-tune. 'How dare you put in clips of people getting shot and stabbed, kids use this forum, you're a disgrace!' Suds feeb to noseblunt made me cringe with joy, if that's possible, wow.

Other half of the review coming later, I guess.

Sickone
02-25-2013, 11:35 AM
So good :cool:

Legba
02-25-2013, 12:02 PM
[Exhales with contentment] Isn't it just terrific when something meets your expectations? When the HYPE is more than lived up to? Thats exactly what this vid did for me, FUKKIN DEAD ON!
Fecal's editing prowess maintains its highest standard. I personally liked the randomness of all the filler clips. Of course when I think Noir, I picture black & white city shit with some jazz....but I seriously doubt that would've worked with everyone's style. The intros were excellently appropriate (Fecal's & Inside's taking the cake) and the skating was too dope to describe in any box the internet could offer!
Luft's part really sticks out in my mind. Just the jolting pace of it and those saucy bowl tricks. Couldn't imagine a better part to open with.
Inside's tricks were just as fun and lively as the Wavves track theyre edited to.
Sud's part was pretty damn ballsy!
Smurfs surprised me with some of those lines, SO glad to see him putting out some quality footage (TO MATCH DEM DAMN PARKS!)
Fecal threw down some slick shit (powerslide to blunt magic already mentioned)
Im a bit bummed none of my guest clips were used, but shit, Exo & M.7 threw in some extra zest in this already flavorful edit!
PROPS ALL AROUND!

momadaddy
02-25-2013, 01:10 PM
nice. i can tell a lot of work went into this. everyone had stellar stuff and the edit worked well. congrats on that. i think luft had my favorite section.

SmurfsInABox
02-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Smurfs surprised me with some of those lines, SO glad to see him putting out some quality footage (TO MATCH DEM DAMN PARKS!)

Thanks! I've never filmed anything so this was a totally new experience for me, and I'm glad to hear that you liked it.

Fecal Face
02-25-2013, 04:23 PM
[Exhales with contentment] Isn't it just terrific when something meets your expectations? When the HYPE is more than lived up to? Thats exactly what this vid did for me, FUKKIN DEAD ON!
Fecal's editing prowess maintains its highest standard. I personally liked the randomness of all the filler clips. Of course when I think Noir, I picture black & white city shit with some jazz....but I seriously doubt that would've worked with everyone's style. The intros were excellently appropriate (Fecal's & Inside's taking the cake) and the skating was too dope to describe in any box the internet could offer!
Luft's part really sticks out in my mind. Just the jolting pace of it and those saucy bowl tricks. Couldn't imagine a better part to open with.
Inside's tricks were just as fun and lively as the Wavves track theyre edited to.
Sud's part was pretty damn ballsy!
Fecal threw down some slick shit (powerslide to blunt magic already mentioned)
Im a bit bummed none of my guest clips were used, but shit, Exo & M.7 threw in some extra zest in this already flavorful edit!
PROPS ALL AROUND!

Sorry dude! I totally forgot you sent me stuff. I kind of rushed the last couple edits to meet my personal deadline, I apologize.

However, I'm glad you liked it! Thanks my man.

Antwan
02-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Watched again for a review type thing.

Nailed the oldschool video intro.

Luft
Haha.. the first time I heard this song it was on tony hawk's
and I swear I thought the lyrics were "Tony Hawkkkkk, Tony Hawkkk" Good times.
You're not bad at street skating you should do it more.
Crossbone, nose stall fakie? I expected all the to-tail stuff but that trick was straight kill.
Darkcatch shuv stuff was also sick.
Mute flip on a bank? What are you talking about? What!

Baphometh
Nollie Tre shuv perfect catch Nosegrind, Yes!
Nollie Tre shuv Blunt stall and a whole lot more.
Makin that tough shit look e-z.

Insidemanager
Oh my god. You dogged him with that intro. Hahaha
Really liked your approach to skating those spots man.
All Those varial variations were sick.

PoppinSuds
I remember that scene in drive.. Was so unexpected when I saw it.
Kinda went overkill on all the violence.
12:00 what would you call that trick..Real Switch Salad? Crazy lookin.
I felt your part started off Kinda slow but when it got goin there were good things to be seen.
Ender was fuckin insane. Good stuff.

Andreas
Wondered where that intro was going.
Crail Bonk.. What?

Exo
Watch out for cars man. Nice lines though.

M7
I don't see laserflips much.. Damn you made em look sick too.

Smurfs
Creative, Dope.
That tail to stair slide wins though.

Fecal
I should've known it would be your intro.
I almost felt sick when it started.
Fast and careless but at the same time it looked planned out. Really good.
The way you filmed and tilted that clip with the body varial to the rail looked sick!

Jake
tre late shuv.. Shit looked wild.
Wow.. that shuv off of the oil thing at the old factory was great. Never seen it hit that way.
Fakie wallie Crail blunt.
I literally exclaimed and an old lady lives in the apartment next door. Damn you.
That ender was fucking fanatic and fantastic.

Overall.
The skating was a nice display of what's possible.
I could've done without the violence but that's me.
I just see the Video's Intro and Outro and expect something for lack of better words "Elegant/Oldschool"
Anything this length deserves a review and the positives definately out weighed the negatives.
Props Noir.

PoppySquidJr
02-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Loved that luft used amoeba, whoever did that cover did a good job as well.
It's the original band, just a different recording than the one people are used to.

To the rest of Derk's comment and everyone else: Appreciating all the kind words, dudes. You're all the reason this happened :)

InsideManager
02-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Should finally drop a comment I guess haha, pretty much everything that I expected it would be, I'm invovled so I won't go into too much details, music and flow was all nice IMO, clips were random but they kept things interesting. The Canadian intro joke really only applies to prairie boys and I'm a maritimer :p. Was dope to see everybody together for once, Luft had some frantic and sick stuff, Fecal I think I enjoyed most of all parts wise. Love seeing Smurfs get invovled, and always love m7 footy. I was worried that I submitted a lot of booty footage but I'm glad you picked some gems from it haha, came out better than I expected, hype to see what's next for everybody, I feel like I got so much better since this footage was done.

And lastly, all hail Fecal on the edit, you and Ayr are my fav video makers and I love everything you guys do, makes me feel good to be a part of what you guys create. :cool:

NotedDerk
02-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Shit, I just assumed it wasn't the adolescents because of the style it was played, seemed faster to me. Mark hoppus and travis barker of blink did a cover though, I like their version, but i'm obsessed with blink so it would have been weird for me to hate it. LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEzZsDM4Mj0)

Fecal Face
02-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Shit, I just assumed it wasn't the adolescents because of the style it was played, seemed faster to me. Mark hoppus and travis barker of blink did a cover though, I like their version, but i'm obsessed with blink so it would have been weird for me to hate it. LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEzZsDM4Mj0)

That sounds so pop punk, holy shit.

Thanks for the love Antwan! Glad you liked it for the most part.

I encourage reviews! It's good feedback ;)

PoppySquidJr
02-26-2013, 04:15 PM

Not a huge pop punk fan but I can respect it, they definitely covered it well.

MackBoogie
02-26-2013, 07:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zmSRpXS.jpg

Clayfighter
02-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Not since this video have I seen a video quite like this

Fecal Face
02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Not since this video have I seen a video quite like this

Shaq says holla

andreas
02-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Shaq says holla

that's actually Kazaam the basketball headed genie bruh.

I'm gonna DP you.

m.seven
02-27-2013, 04:58 AM
video's blocked on yt now :(

Fecal Face
02-27-2013, 05:03 AM
What the fuck? This youtube copyright shit is retarded.

I'm gonna try to get it onto vimeo somehow. However, there is still the direct download link avaliable.

I'm pretty sure this is because Andreas tried to counterclaim so it would play in Germany.

EDIT: Ok I'm seriously dumbfounded that they blocked this.

All the clips I got for this were from Youtube, and obviously not blocked. Yet I get blocked for literally repeating what they did.

m.seven
02-27-2013, 05:11 AM
says it's Lionsgate,aren't they a movie studio?
probably one of the clips you used...yt's copyright shit IS retarded

Fecal Face
02-27-2013, 05:17 AM
Yeah. Fuck the system!

I got it to work, if even for another month.

Oddity
02-27-2013, 10:59 AM
Sick video. The main thing I can add to this is the variety of styles in this video made it so fucking rad.

andreas
02-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah. Fuck the system!

I got it to work, if even for another month.

lionsgate cleared it so I don't understand how they're causing an issue. fuck the MPAA

Fecal Face
02-27-2013, 06:05 PM
lionsgate cleared it so I don't understand how they're causing an issue. fuck the MPAA

That's funny, I just filed a counter suit today hahaha. Must have worked.

Duundermifflin
02-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Holy shit! i loved it.

Sk8terboy
02-27-2013, 10:38 PM
This was sooo good

PoppySquidJr
02-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Holy shit! i loved it.

This was sooo good

Appreciate it dudes, glad to see there's still people watching this, videos seem to come and go quickly around here :P

Ayreon
02-28-2013, 06:39 PM
how do you guys feel about a LB ad for noir. Unless your already in the next mag, i could hook up u all with an ad

if yes I could probably just take screenshots form this vid and make it up

InsideManager
02-28-2013, 06:57 PM
I certainly support any Noir spreading, it contributes to our supremacy.

SolidMojo
02-28-2013, 08:02 PM
*Applauds*

Good job on both the skating and editing, dont know what else to say what hasnt been said.

PoppySquidJr
02-28-2013, 09:26 PM
how do you guys feel about a LB ad for noir. Unless your already in the next mag, i could hook up u all with an ad

Oh hell yea, spread the hype!

Fecal Face
02-28-2013, 09:58 PM

I'm more than down, sir. If you need a photo I can hook you up.

Razorlike Blue
02-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Crazy wild stuff guys. What did you put in it?

Ayreon
02-28-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm more than down, sir. If you need a photo I can hook you up.

I can probably just take screenshots from the video.

HD footy makes good pics. and since its uploaded with no water mark of vignette, I dont have to remove that stuff. pics you can uploading without them