PDA

View Full Version : Legba's Goodies

Legba
02-26-2013, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lon1DROnKjk&feature=youtu.be
A quick lil edit I made using some old clips that I got for the Back Alley CAP promo that never happened, & some that were rejected from the Mini Golf collab. My ACTUAL computer is busted, so this was edited on a netbook in Movie Maker (yep.). Sorry about the intro pics. I dont have my xbox & I had no b-roll, so I needed something to help me sync anything. My limitations aside, I welcome any and all feedback<3

m.seven
02-26-2013, 08:59 PM
hell yeah legba,this was a tight lil vid!
looking all LL Cool J and shit..haha

Legba
02-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Why thank you Mr. Seven!
Haha, I just noticed that it is total LL style lol.
This is my first fakeskate edit (I've edited real skateboarding before, but not skate 3 footy) and I know its rough.
So Im glad anyone liked it lol.

Antwan
02-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Cameras were kinda crazy but not a bad vid man.
They look like some fun spots.

InsideManager
02-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Music was a little more mellow than I'd expected, I was thinking It'd be set to some Onyx or something haha, skating was all cool, some sick tricks, that gap to roof on the mini putt was sick, never did that. The flip over the course at the end was gnarly as hell too, sometimes I wish you were filming just a little closer to your skater but it was good shit, I've always wanted to see your goodies.

Also how the hell did you make cool text and stuff in WMM? I can't even put together 3 clips w/o having wierd pauses between them and shit quality, I feel dumb now.

Goat
02-27-2013, 10:13 PM
shirtless brethren!

Halloween comes earlier every year. stockin' up on Legba's Goodies
seriously, it was pretty kickass

crni1976
02-28-2013, 01:55 AM
Filming is a bit rough sometimes, but I enjoyed the skating in this. Chill tune and you've got some serious pimp shit going on with that appearance and necklace dawg

Razorlike Blue
02-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Yo. :cool:

Legba
02-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the comments errybody!
Antwan: Yeah, the wonky filming is why I assume Exo didn't use any of those putt putt clips lol. Means a lot that you liked it alright.
Inside: Hahaha, I felt it was too short for anything with lyrics, so I just went with an instrumental version of one of my favorite early Funkadelic songs ("All Your Goodies Are Gone" thats why I named it goodies). I still have trouble adjusting myself to the freedom of the AFC. Im so used to filming real skateboarding, so I tend to only place my cam where a person could follow...I gotta work on that. Glad you mentioned those 2 tricks. They, along with the line with the polejam, took me for-fukkin-ever!
Theres no runway for that course gap so I had to run and try to land at the right angle on the planter....that's why I didnt show the set up. UGLY!
And WMM is the worst editor of all time! I usually use Final Cut or After Effects, but whatevs. Made do, ate glue.
Goat: My whole team was going shirtless when I filmed this stuff. We all had to have our own versions of a team tattoo on our bare torsos. The next week we all wore leather jackets....we got down like that lol. Glad you liked it!
crni: THANKS! I know some of the tricks in this dont look too difficult, but some took me ages to get! I love the HoM necklace! Never have a good reason for my dude to wear it tho.
Razor: DAMN, I got a post from a myth!