PDA

View Full Version : Early Takes - first solo by buster_nb

buster_nb
03-08-2009, 03:53 PM
So I finally got a part together. My PC is a bitch and I was finally able to find the right video converter eventhough I still know very little about making it look as high quality as possible.
These are all my earliest clips, hence the title, so nothing too tech or original. Just a first try so to speak.
Enjoy:
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Early_Takes_First_solo_by_buster_nb/

Rejects
03-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Damn dude that was sick for a first solo. Very nice tricks last trick was sick and props on the song. Just at some points the camera seemed to move around too much.

buster_nb
03-08-2009, 04:16 PM
yeah I was still getting the hang of the freecam. These clips are all from more than a month ago.

greenlake
03-08-2009, 09:10 PM
the skating was on point, but the cameras felt unnatural. almost like that thing they used to simulate spiderman's swinging for the movies. that's a time and familiarity thing though. i'll be interested to see your progression, as it were.

Domskate
03-08-2009, 11:19 PM
nice ender. good song

buster_nb
03-09-2009, 06:49 AM
the skating was on point, but the cameras felt unnatural. almost like that thing they used to simulate spiderman's swinging for the movies. that's a time and familiarity thing though. i'll be interested to see your progression, as it were.

Yeah I get you. I feel like in my later clips I have gotten better with the camera in the replay editor. Plus, I've been learning a lot from watching other's vids. I have better clips I have yet to use so the vids should improve as I progress. I just didn't want these clips going to waste.

HARDatLURK
03-09-2009, 06:09 PM
good vid...overall pretty solid