PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

SolidMojo
02-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Hi y'all, my name is Mike and I've been lurking for about 5 months before finally manning up and making an account, what can I say, I'm shy.

Started playing the Skate series around august last year with Skate 3 after a looong absence from skateboarding games, I think the 4th Tony Hawk game was the last skateboarding game I played seriously although I tried getting the interest back with THPS Project 8 for Ps3 (was Skate 1 even out then? if so, my bad) but the scoring combo gameplay, or "tricklining" was what drove me away from the Tony Hawk games and I felt no joy playing what I thought would revive my interest in skateboarding. So I bought Skate 3 and fired up hardcore mode from the start, going for the realistic approach. Man was I mad at the game and to hell with digital Benny Fairfax and rails and ollies and air and whatnot, it was harsh the first nights but it was well worth the effort and Im glad I stuck with it :)

I wanted some quality discussion and had so many questions on details so naively I headed to the official forums and saw that 9 out of 10 posts are about a missing share code and somehow noticed the fluckit site in all that mess and really appreciated the tone of the posts and certainly the films over here.

So in conclusion I'm looking forward to talk with others about something we feel passionate about.. *dramatic pause*..skate gaming and filming (Im old and noob so I dont skate irl (yet?)) and hope to be a contributing factor to what appears to be a great community.

Goon_Panda
02-28-2013, 01:07 AM
I love this guy!

You've made a good first impression, flucker!

echoturbo
02-28-2013, 01:17 AM
man 5 months of lurking around
welcome aboard

Jebotek
02-28-2013, 01:22 AM
Hi there, you seem like a pretty nice Guy.

Welcome mate

crni1976
02-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Now that is an introduction! Welcome man

SolidMojo
02-28-2013, 10:35 AM
I love this guy!

You've made a good first impression, flucker!

You had me at "I"

man 5 months of lurking around
welcome aboard

I had to make sure I could expose myself for y'all... hmm

Hi there, you seem like a pretty nice Guy.

Welcome mate

Im trying, glad its working out :) and man, Im loving your name since the first time I saw it, Im reading it part Yugoslavian by default.

Now that is an introduction! Welcome man

The first cut is the deepest... wait no, "first impressions last", yeah thats the one :)

Thanks for the welcome guys, now I can finally post away these long nights at work instead of just reading

XImortalDEATHX
02-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Wow, loved that intro. Welcome.

SolidMojo
02-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Wow, loved that intro. Welcome.

Yeah it seems you got lucky with 2 likeable intros the same day eh? :)

XImortalDEATHX
02-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Yeah it seems you got lucky with 2 likeable intros the same day eh? :)

No kidding.

exoskate89
02-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Probably one of the longest amd best intros ever

Roccityroller
02-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Usually I wonder in here late at night when I'm high/drunk/insomniac and make ass hole posts on the "hi I'm introing myself so I don't get banned" that I know won't be around by the next time I visit Fluckit.

But I like you so welcome. A lot of us have been playing for a lonnnnnng time and the community has slowed way down since yesteryear but there's still a hell of a lot of fun to be had. Have fun. That's it.

SolidMojo
02-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Usually I wonder in here late at night when I'm high/drunk/insomniac and make ass hole posts on the "hi I'm introing myself so I don't get banned" that I know won't be around by the next time I visit Fluckit.

But I like you so welcome. A lot of us have been playing for a lonnnnnng time and the community has slowed way down since yesteryear but there's still a hell of a lot of fun to be had. Have fun. That's it.

Thanks for the welcome and yeah, I get what youre talking about :)

Im usually late to the party, missed out on alot, wish I couldve been a part of it earlier but I keep telling myself its not too late.

Goon_Panda
03-01-2013, 03:24 AM
I was too late and I arrived a year ago. Then I made the mistake of thinking this place would be as active as GTAForums. I got all prickish and wierd http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=10464

You're late, but fuck, you're cool.

Dude has already earned respect, I reckon.

Wiltzuh
03-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Heyy look it's another Swede ! I like you guys ! You're like neighbour to me hahah

That was pretty good introduction my man ! Also 5 months of lurking isn't very usual here. Usually people just get registered and start posting stupid shit cause they don't know how to do stuffs here.
5 months is good. It's pretty damn good. And i'm glad you did that.

Have a good time around here ! You got me impressed !

xfreeZe
03-01-2013, 06:29 AM
Men hallÄ :D

i am a snail
03-01-2013, 06:47 AM
yay i like it when people lurk.

welcome to fluckit. we are less bad than the kids table most of the time.

Ayreon
03-01-2013, 08:28 AM
You had me at "I"

I had to make sure I could expose myself for y'all... hmm

Oh, you can expose yourself. I expose myself all the time around here

*whips out cock

SolidMojo
03-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks once again for the second wave of welcomes.

Should anyone look for new blood for their friends list feel free to hit me up on psn and we could sesh, see how we click. Freeskate, challenges, anything goes, as long as we can talk shit over headset, laugh and have a good time.

Jebotek
03-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Im trying, glad its working out :) and man, Im loving your name since the first time I saw it, Im reading it part Yugoslavian by default.

Hah, you are actually the first one gettin it