PDA

View Full Version : Sigil is looking for skaters! (Xbox ONLY)

Scenarika
02-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Hey guys, Scenarika here, I'm the leader and founder of Sigil Gaming. We're a skate team and we're looking for street skaters and tranny rippers that play on Hardcore and skate realistically. We're not competitive, we just have fun, skate, and make videos. We're working on a Promo video and then an actual skate video for YouTube. Add and send a message to my GamerTag "Scenarika" for a tryout. We prefer if you skate in real life too.

Thank you for your time. :)

-Scenarika

XImortalDEATHX
02-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Wow, I haven't heard the term "realistically" used for skating in S3 for a while.

Scenarika
02-28-2013, 08:16 PM
True that, people don't really play realistically anymore, they don't skate IRL so they just play it like a Tony Hawk game and manual and footplant everything, but yet some people that don't skate play realistically though.

Goon_Panda
03-01-2013, 03:32 AM
No point labelling something as realistic if it's on Fluckit. I'm pretty sure we make up a lot of the realistic community.

I think you're a bit late to the teams thing. I am too.

Wiltzuh
03-01-2013, 03:36 AM
True that, people don't really play realistically anymore, they don't skate IRL so they just play it like a Tony Hawk game and manual and footplant everything, but yet some people that don't skate play realistically though.

Wait what ? There is absolutely no point in coming to say that in here...you should probably peep some new videos here before telling us your wise words

schnavolda
03-01-2013, 04:49 AM

unrealistically doesn't necessarily mean tony hawk like skating. the devs of og skate once said the game is meant to be realism +10 and some of the best fake skate videos ever made incorporate that perfectly.

Scenarika
03-01-2013, 11:35 AM
I havent seen any video's on here, but when I play online people do "tricklining" and just manual after every trick and footplant in games of skate to get extra rotations. I'm judging by what I see online, and on video's I see on YouTube by clans like Rise. You think my words are wise.. thanks a lot lol. :)

Scenarika
03-01-2013, 11:41 AM
I know that, but thats just my best way of explaining unrealistic playing, I skate IRL so to me things like that is unrealistic, a lot of people do play it is it was tony hawk, like manualing after each trick (tricklining), and doing bodyflips, etc. I don't care how people play, as long as they have fun doing it then thats all that matters, I personally play the game like as it I would be skating in real life, but thats just me, thats just how I have fun with the game.

SolidMojo
03-01-2013, 12:09 PM
I havent seen any video's on here, but when I play online people do "tricklining" and just manual after every trick and footplant in games of skate to get extra rotations. I'm judging by what I see online, and on video's I see on YouTube by clans like Rise. You think my words are wise.. thanks a lot lol. :)

You got to keep in mind that they play on easy to get points, theyre not out for style and theyre noobs. As I said to some loudmouth once, "Everyone can do everything on easy, youre not special, its the mode for girlfriends and 10 year olds" hehe.

And yeah it sucks going hardcore vs easy in a game of skate or whatever, I wish BlackBox had made a filter for difficulty settings and/or just removed easy and kept it normal/HC only..

Scenarika
03-01-2013, 05:11 PM
You know what? I couldn't agree more man. I watched a dualtage by Rise they were on easy the whole time, I couldn't stop laughing, and I watched their 10k thank you video and only one of the members skated IRL.

SolidMojo
03-01-2013, 05:16 PM
You know what? I couldn't agree more man. I watched a dualtage by Rise they were on easy the whole time, I couldn't stop laughing, and I watched their 10k thank you video and only one of the members skated IRL.

Agree, but lets not taint your team thread with more of you know who/what :)

schnavolda
03-02-2013, 12:58 AM
I havent seen any video's on here, but when I play online ...

you should go watch videos here then because you obviously missed out on a lot and this community has as much to do with what people do online as vegans have with a bloody t-bone steak. thought you knew that when you registerd here.

Granka
03-02-2013, 04:28 AM
Watch all of my videos, I'm the shit! Hahahaha :D

No but, most people here on Fluckit come from skating in real life or from having a interest in skating. So most people here have a touch of realistic skating, some might go really really realistic and some like going bigger and faster and push the boundaries (like me).

As far as I know no trickliners or any of those fags are anywhere here on Fluckit. And I bet they know that they aren't welcome here. If they would show up here they would get hated on for a lifetime and leave.

Wiltzuh
03-02-2013, 04:42 AM
I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Scenarika
03-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Thats great! I'm very happy for you! (Y)

Scenarika
03-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Watch all of my videos, I'm the shit! Hahahaha :D

No but, most people here on Fluckit come from skating in real life or from having a interest in skating. So most people here have a touch of realistic skating, some might go really really realistic and some like going bigger and faster and push the boundaries (like me).

As far as I know no trickliners or any of those fags are anywhere here on Fluckit. And I bet they know that they aren't welcome here. If they would show up here they would get hated on for a lifetime and leave.

Thanks for telling me, I'll be sure to remember that. :)

Scenarika
03-02-2013, 06:41 AM
you should go watch videos here then because you obviously missed out on a lot and this community has as much to do with what people do online as vegans have with a bloody t-bone steak. thought you knew that when you registerd here.

Well I wasn't too sure how people played on here, a friend just told me a bit about the site and so I regestered since the EA forums have gone to shit. Thanks for telling me though, I'll be sure to keep that in mind! :)

Scenarika
03-02-2013, 06:42 AM
Agree, but lets not taint your team thread with more of you know who/what :)

Yeah I think that would be best! :)

Wiltzuh
03-02-2013, 07:04 AM
Man i was just kidding...don't take it seriously hahah

But u really should quote people when you reply to them so people would know who you are talking to. Now it doesn't make sense.

Scenarika
03-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Man i was just kidding...don't take it seriously hahah

But u really should quote people when you reply to them so people would know who you are talking to. Now it doesn't make sense.

Thanks for the tip, I'll start doing that now. Also I know you were lol, that was why I was kidding around back.

zGinger
03-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Well I wasn't too sure how people played on here, a friend just told me a bit about the site and so I regestered since the EA forums have gone to shit. Thanks for telling me though, I'll be sure to keep that in mind! :)
" *regestered " ???

Scenarika
03-19-2013, 03:13 PM
" *regestered " ???

OMG! One spelling mistake, registered*, there you happy numb nuts?

Hobbs
03-19-2013, 05:11 PM
OMG! One spelling mistake, registered*, there you happy numb nuts?
i smell negativity...

echoturbo
03-19-2013, 06:11 PM
i miss read i thought this was about seagulls

Scenarika
03-27-2013, 08:38 PM
i smell negativity...

Whatevs, I just think people who point out spelling mistakes are no life trolls. Had to be done....

andreas
03-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Whatevs, I just think people who point out spelling mistakes are no life trolls. Had to be done....

ginger is cool and listens to wutang show that brother some respect.

SK8ERatWAR
03-29-2013, 08:46 AM
ginger is cool and listens to wutang show that brother some respect.
wu tang is cool music, yes, but it doesn't make someone cool who listens to it. I thought it was dumb he pointed out the spelling mistake, because everyone could see it was supposed to be registered.

m.seven
03-29-2013, 09:22 AM
it'z teh interwebz,knobubby spellz rite

InsideManager
03-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Yoo sayins I cantz spelsz?

Scenarika
03-29-2013, 05:06 PM
wu tang is cool music, yes, but it doesn't make someone cool who listens to it. I thought it was dumb he pointed out the spelling mistake, because everyone could see it was supposed to be registered.

Exactly what I was thinking, thank you for pointing that out!