PDA

View Full Version : The Deathwish Video

Scenarika
02-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Who here is excited for the new Deathwish Video? I know I am, Deathwish and Baker are in my oppinion the best teams they're both #1 on my list! :D

briden
02-28-2013, 05:35 PM
If it's a tie, then teeeechnically they're both #2. I also think that baker and deathwish are #2.

PoppySquidJr
02-28-2013, 06:12 PM
If it's a tie, then teeeechnically they're both #2. I also think that baker and deathwish are #2.

Depends on the rulebook, in golf it goes for the highest with a tie, so there can be two number 1s, and the next would be 3

iBeSkatin
02-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Antwuan better have a full part

briden
02-28-2013, 07:11 PM
Depends on the rulebook, in golf it goes for the highest with a tie, so there can be two number 1s, and the next would be 3

The fact that you just quoted a golf rulebook completely invalidates whatever you said after that.

Scenarika
02-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Lol, they're #1 on mine and yes, they're technically the same companies, it's like Girl and Chocolate, Habitat and Alien Workshop, Mystery and $lave to Zero, etc. Same decks and distribution but different teams, names, and graphics, they all skate together and star in the same videos.

SolidMojo
02-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Scenarika, you mentioned it was out in march? Looking forward to it though, bake and destroy!

The fact that you just quoted a golf rulebook completely invalidates whatever you said after that.

"Obviously youre not a golfer...."

Always wanted to say that :p

Scenarika
02-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Fuck I hope so man, Antwuan is dope, I'm looking forward to Lizard, Ellington, Neen, Moose, Slash, and Dickson as well, mainly Lizard since he's my favourite skater.

m.seven
03-01-2013, 05:08 AM
i'm sure i'll check it out when it drops,but i just can't get behind the image they convey.
all the piss drunk,high as hell,"i'm so gangsta" shit...kid's don't need to be exposed to that in a way that makes it seem glamorous.

Hitmanx123
03-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Antwuan better have a full part

you mean a full length video. dudes had a enough time to make 8 parts

Scenarika
03-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Yes it's out in March and I like your Big Lebowski reference. :)

Scenarika
03-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Well some of them are "gangsta", they're mostly hippies. I'm into the hesh kind of skating, I'm not much into the "Steezy" "swag" kinda skating that guys like P Rod, Chaz Ortiz, etc do, but that's just my oppinion on it though.

InsideManager
03-01-2013, 01:49 PM
i'm sure i'll check it out when it drops,but i just can't get behind the image they convey.
all the piss drunk,high as hell,"i'm so gangsta" shit...kid's don't need to be exposed to that in a way that makes it seem glamorous.

Yeeeees, I love some of their skaters but some of them just come across as complete morons, I won't name names though.

[Moose]
03-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Well some of them are "gangsta", they're mostly hippies. I'm into the hesh kind of skating, I'm not much into the "Steezy" "swag" kinda skating that guys like P Rod, Chaz Ortiz, etc do, but that's just my oppinion on it though.

In the end, that's what makes skating so great these days. There's plenty of different companies and people that convey different styles and shit