PDA

View Full Version : MuzzIefIash Training Facility

MuzzIefIash
03-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Hey, I just got a skate share code and I have been wanting to share this park for a while. Please tell me if there's anything you would suggest for future parks I would make.
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/3503/2117039/2529782.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/3503/2117039/2529783.jpghttp://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/3503/2117039/2529784.jpg

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#itemId=2529779

Thanks for taking a few seconds out of your time.

Goon_Panda
03-02-2013, 04:23 PM
It's really clean looking. Some nice stuff. One thing I wouldn't do is make ramps 1 pad wide. It can make stuff look oversized.

MuzzIefIash
03-02-2013, 04:29 PM
It's really clean looking. Some nice stuff. One thing I wouldn't do is make ramps 1 pad wide. It can make stuff look oversized.

Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind next time.

Ruben_Williams
03-03-2013, 02:37 AM
looks nice and clean, perhaps a little too basic, but that's more my personal preference

I'm assuming looking at it u had some terrain left over, maybe could have made the ceiling abit more interesting. . . (I know I'm guilty of flat ceilings also, but usually I'm in the red)

MuzzIefIash
03-03-2013, 03:17 AM
looks nice and clean, perhaps a little too basic, but that's more my personal preference

I'm assuming looking at it u had some terrain left over, maybe could have made the ceiling abit more interesting. . . (I know I'm guilty of flat ceilings also, but usually I'm in the red)

Thanks. Yeah I did think it was a bit too basic but fundamentals are the most fun. And yeah I had some terrain left over so I could've made the ceiling more interesting. Thanks again for your thoughts.

Ruben_Williams
03-03-2013, 03:22 AM
thats cool, what I like about indoor parks is usually u can just go back and fourth the same lines and create different tricks every time, certainly looks like u can do that here, looks like u can hook up some good stuff. So I should have given you more credit than my initial post :)

Also if u have a park a small as this, might be worth thinking of some other textures for the floor than the standard pads, just gives it that bit more visually. . . haha I'm at it again lol sorry.

MuzzIefIash
03-03-2013, 04:46 AM
thats cool, what I like about indoor parks is usually u can just go back and fourth the same lines and create different tricks every time, certainly looks like u can do that here, looks like u can hook up some good stuff. So I should have given you more credit than my initial post :)

Also if u have a park a small as this, might be worth thinking of some other textures for the floor than the standard pads, just gives it that bit more visually. . . haha I'm at it again lol sorry.

Bro, don't worry about it, I'm always open for constructive criticism. Thanks again. I'll see what I can do to it now and I'll upload version two.

m.seven
03-03-2013, 08:37 AM
looks clean,just need to jazz it up and give it some life like the above have said.
you wanna make sure that you put the console(xbox/ps3) in the title ;)

MuzzIefIash
03-03-2013, 12:19 PM
looks clean,just need to jazz it up and give it some life like the above have said.
you wanna make sure that you put the console(xbox/ps3) in the title ;)

Thanks man, kinda new but thanks for the positive feedback. And yeah like I said before, I'm gonna make a version 2, hopefully it's better. Thanks again.

gotxAsian
03-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Good clean park man. I would like to add to what Ruben said. A good texture for flooring (I use in every park basically) is the bottom of the Victorian houses especially once you figure out how to keep it smooth. But for small indoors cracks are hardly something to worry about with that piece and it saves A LOT of terrain. The roof piece works well too especially since both of these aren't as glossy as most world terrain pieces. Overall though great park man! Booked for sure my friend.

MuzzIefIash
03-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Good clean park man. I would like to add to what Ruben said. A good texture for flooring (I use in every park basically) is the bottom of the Victorian houses especially once you figure out how to keep it smooth. But for small indoors cracks are hardly something to worry about with that piece and it saves A LOT of terrain. The roof piece works well too especially since both of these aren't as glossy as most world terrain pieces. Overall though great park man! Booked for sure my friend.

Thank you my fellow asian. I'm making the second one probably with more to sesh and detail. Thanks again. And also thanks for the bookmark.

Hobbs
03-03-2013, 03:08 PM
you remind me of jaljax... oh and sweet park

MuzzIefIash
03-03-2013, 05:01 PM
you remind me of jaljax... oh and sweet park

Sorry that I don't know him, but thanks anyway.

zGinger
03-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Looks great! So glad you got to finish it

MuzzIefIash
03-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Looks great! So glad you got to finish it

Yeah man finally haha