PDA

View Full Version : Merge Glitch Troubleshooting

yumpancakes1
03-03-2013, 01:17 PM
I know my xbox doesn't make sense nor does skate 3.
But every time I clear cache the glitch won't let me merge shit.
Anybody who can give me a tip or 2 to fix it that's be fucking awesome.
Thanks a ton.

ay platypus
03-03-2013, 01:56 PM
This happend to me about a week back... i tried a couple of things like starting a new park then saving it with the col on. then i tried doing it with the col off, after saving the park though i save the acutal game by editing my skater. but i found what worked for me is clearing the cache then turning my xbox off back on again.. the just saying please over and over again after cancleing the update hope at least one of those tips help man

yumpancakes1
03-03-2013, 02:06 PM
This happend to me about a week back... i tried a couple of things like starting a new park then saving it with the col on. then i tried doing it with the col off, after saving the park though i save the acutal game by editing my skater. but i found what worked for me is clearing the cache then turning my xbox off back on again.. the just saying please over and over again after cancleing the update hope at least one of those tips help man
thanks I'll try these :D

ItsFJ
03-03-2013, 02:31 PM
thanks I'll try these :D

Its most likely the collision being on just make sure its off and just change your char.'s clothes, usually fixes it

briden
03-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Its most likely the collision being on just make sure its off and just change your char.'s clothes, usually fixes it

This worked for me as well, make sure the game saves like after beating a challenge, not just the little autosave thing like when you go to a new location.

blitzkow
03-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Or just mess with a setting like move one of the sound things and it should work.
But all of these will work just fine.

Hobbs
03-03-2013, 03:05 PM

FJ never lies!