PDA

View Full Version : Ladd - "Too Much Too Young"

Wiltzuh
03-04-2013, 05:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r92Age37Fx4

Few months back Ladd sent me message asking if i would be down to edit S2 part for him...and hell yeah i was more than down. Hyped and excited to mess up someone elses footage. Fun as hell. So...because of system problems he couldn't get me more footy. But doesn't matter...it's worth of your watch anyways !

Guest clips from Me and FJ. Thanks FJ !

m.seven
03-04-2013, 06:23 AM
haha,i remember some of ladd's clips since he asked me to get em off his reel for him;)
love watching ladd footy and with FJ and Wiltz you can't miss,plus a Wiltz edit!

Ayreon
03-04-2013, 07:44 AM
a lot of low pop flips out of grinds. that shit is hard in s2

nice work laddycakes

bengrover
03-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Best stuff I've seen from you Ladd. Edit was on point too Wiltz.

Kinky-
03-04-2013, 08:57 AM
must've took you a loooong time to film some of these clips.
loved it !:D

Ladd279
03-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks for editing this man, much <3

Wish I could of sent more or the clips I filmed showed up on my reel lol but thanks man edit was killer! Loved your clips man. Im so judgemental on my clips especially filming wise haha parkade line with tail was oldest clip in there and I could quickly tell :) But thanks a lot man <3

Razorlike Blue
03-04-2013, 10:50 AM
That's some wild shootin' there Ladd. Why don'tcha go on ahead, and rest your head. It's okay now. It's in a better place reminiscing with the other Playstation's, about the days of their youth. On how there owner was always so kind, and loved you so much. How you wouldn't trade it for anything else, for sure. But then, it became deathly ill, and you suddenly became hesitant to play, for fear it may fall away into darkness. But it never got better, but it kept beckoning for one last moment of play. And so you did. One. Last. Time.

Wiltzuh
03-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Yeah Ladd-man ! Very glad to hear you liked it ! That parkade line was my favourite clip since i saw it very first time hahah

Whenever you get new PS and new clips i wanna edit another ! So much fun ! <3

Ladd279
03-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Yeah Ladd-man ! Very glad to hear you liked it ! That parkade line was my favourite clip since i saw it very first time hahah

Whenever you get new PS and new clips i wanna edit another ! So much fun ! <3

Most def! Meant that manny kick to tre to tail at parkade, not the line at end ;)

Wiltzuh
03-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Most def! Meant that manny kick to tre to tail at parkade, not the line at end ;)

aah okay my mistake haha. That last line was fucking blaster ! Liked it alot !

Ayreon
03-04-2013, 01:22 PM
hopefully ladd doesnt take a year to get his PS in order like I did

Legba
03-04-2013, 06:40 PM
SO much Swank, never too much Ladd!
This was sick. I really like what you did with the colors, Wiltz, they look positively smashing!
You're editing skills are never doubted.
Neither are your guest clips. You & FJ both!
Anywhoo, I enjoyed this; thoroughly.

& Ladd, I hope you can get back to your system in less time than its taking me.

Ayreon
03-04-2013, 07:45 PM
& Ladd, I hope you can get back to your system in less time than its taking me.

how long has it been?

XImortalDEATHX
03-04-2013, 07:54 PM
That's some wild shootin' there Ladd. Why don'tcha go on ahead, and rest your head. It's okay now. It's in a better place reminiscing with the other Playstation's, about the days of their youth. On how there owner was always so kind, and loved you so much. How you wouldn't trade it for anything else, for sure. But then, it became deathly ill, and you suddenly became hesitant to play, for fear it may fall away into darkness. But it never got better, but it kept beckoning for one last moment of play. And so you did. One. Last. Time.

An inspirational story, really. I really enjoyed this, not the biggest fan of the song, but I guess that's preference. P.S I've only now noticed you have have long dirty blond hair in S2 and short hair in S3.

Wiltzuh
03-05-2013, 02:35 AM
An inspirational story, really. I really enjoyed this, not the biggest fan of the song, but I guess that's preference. P.S I've only now noticed you have have long dirty blond hair in S2 and short hair in S3.

hahaha yeah that's true...S2 me is more like RL me...but S3 me has been looking the same since the beginning. Short dark hair and shades ! Fuck yeah ! Thanks for your comments guys !

Jebotek
03-05-2013, 04:07 AM
Great watch mate, loved all the Low Pop smoothness

Props to Wiltz for puttin this together

r0ke
03-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Such a dope edit with some wonderful skating to boot!

Well done guys

Ladd279
03-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Thanks guys appreciate it! If wiltz can make my shit look good he can make anybody look good ;)

Wiltzuh
03-05-2013, 03:48 PM
extreme blushing right now

agusbmxarg
03-05-2013, 06:13 PM
Classic Ladd. I really enjoyed watching this; It's been some time since I came here into the your.footage section... Great way to start over.
2:13, yesss. Congrats to you and Wiltz for editing this, and having some nice guest clips in it aswell. Everytime I see there's new S2 content in here, it puts a smile on my face, and I hold it for some time if the video is as good as this one for example. Great stuff guys.

Hobbs
03-05-2013, 06:26 PM
really liked this

Legba
03-05-2013, 06:27 PM
how long has it been?

A week shy of 3 months.
I'm itching.

Ayreon
03-05-2013, 10:10 PM
A week shy of 3 months.
I'm itching.

kay, you're allowed to complain when you go over a year

Legba
03-06-2013, 01:22 PM
haha, I wont last that long!
What's messed up is that I wouldnt mind so much is I went 3 summer or spring months w/o my box...cuz most of my freetime would go to skating. But WINTER?! I've never gone a winter without video games before, until now. Its just odd.

Ayreon
03-06-2013, 01:26 PM
just spend a lot of time masturbating.

time will fly by

Razorlike Blue
03-06-2013, 03:01 PM
just spend a lot of time masturbating.

time will fly by

What happens if there's a shortage that day? It's just sad after that.

Sickone
03-07-2013, 01:48 AM
That was sick, love the tune :)