PDA

View Full Version : New skater in the forum

stonedyouth
03-04-2013, 02:25 PM
So hello everybody!
I've this game since the release day, like the others skate. games, but i was never on a forum(i saw that the official forum is a little dead...)
I play the game in normal or hardcore, but always doing realistic stuff (i also skate in real life)
It's the only game I play in ps3 hahaha (all that cod shit bored me)
I'm also searching a team or skaters to play with them
And...sorry for my english, I know it's not really good but i'm from spain, so i do what i can hahaha

Btw, how i can create a new thread on the cap section? I need help building some parks!

exoskate89
03-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Were you stoned during your youth?

SK8ERatWAR
03-05-2013, 03:32 AM
Were you stoned during your youth?
I've been wondering since I first saw it in your sig. why free rushiie?

Wiltzuh
03-05-2013, 05:00 AM
Ay must've been good youth ! Nice to see new Europeans here ! Greetings from icey Finland

Legba
03-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Bienvenidos a Fluckit hombre!
Mucho cerveza es en la nevera.

Estar drogado.

exoskate89
03-05-2013, 04:46 PM
I've been wondering since I first saw it in your sig. why free rushiie?

why not

Ayreon
03-05-2013, 10:04 PM
So hello everybody!
I've this game since the release day, like the others skate. games, but i was never on a forum(i saw that the official forum is a little dead...)
I play the game in normal or hardcore, but always doing realistic stuff (i also skate in real life)
It's the only game I play in ps3 hahaha (all that cod shit bored me)
I'm also searching a team or skaters to play with them
And...sorry for my english, I know it's not really good but i'm from spain, so i do what i can hahaha

Btw, how i can create a new thread on the cap section? I need help building some parks!

those that have english as a second language sometimes apologize for their typing but a lot of the times they have better English than most lol

because english is newer to them they try harder, and they dont know short forms of words

Wiltzuh
03-06-2013, 03:25 AM
those that have english as a second language sometimes apologize for their typing but a lot of the times they have better English than most lol

because english is newer to them they try harder, and they dont know short forms of words

Hahah excactly. No-English speakers are stricter about writing words correctly and tries to avoid mistakes harder than original English speakers
Well...i'm exception hahah...i suck ass when it comes to typing...and when it comes to making sense with the words i'm typing. English is my third language

SK8ERatWAR
03-06-2013, 09:07 AM
why not
ok.

ItsFJ
03-06-2013, 01:24 PM
ok.
cus he got banned from fluckit for a comment he made