PDA

View Full Version : PARK 1: Realistic Indoor Skatepark - Need1eBanger

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 04:36 PM
**NORMAL DIFFICULTY** this is the 1st park i ever built. it took me about a year, as i was still learning how to use the editor in alternative ways. sick indoor skatepark top section, surrounded by waterfall-style street lines.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2z3vqxj.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/33dhw81.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2zqenur.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2dcgyev.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/9rrbbl.jpg

I don't know if this is the right method, but here is a link to my EA skatepark page:

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=Need1ebanger&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=2536976

Ruben_Williams
03-10-2013, 05:32 PM
aww bless u lol.

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 05:39 PM
How do I make a link??? I'm new to this, just figured out the pics...

TheMaster
03-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Finally a realistic indoor!

Ruben_Williams
03-10-2013, 05:49 PM
go to skate create and then skate parks, and then my skateparks

InsideManager
03-10-2013, 05:57 PM
I see that you truly have become a "master" as you put it of the park builder, probably the most amazing and realistic indoor yet.

exoskate89
03-10-2013, 06:02 PM
i quit making parks

XImortalDEATHX
03-10-2013, 06:29 PM
i quit making parks

u dont make parks. lol

exoskate89
03-10-2013, 06:40 PM
u dont make parks. lol

Yes i do

Or well i did

PoppySquidJr
03-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Well this is certainly indoor.

Antwan
03-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Hey..
The funny thing is that it is well lit.
Most outdoor parks are pretty dark.
I can see clearly now the shade is gone.

m.seven
03-10-2013, 07:43 PM
but it's an indoor park..lmao

Antwan
03-10-2013, 07:46 PM
but it's an indoor park..lmao
or is it?

m.seven
03-10-2013, 07:49 PM
well,it has a roof :p

Ruben_Williams
03-10-2013, 07:57 PM
its in that place near the chan centre, thats why it's lit so well

Antwan
03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
its in that place near the chan centre, thats why it's lit so well
Are you telling me that these are blocked off areas on PC's map?
Blew my mind..

ItsFJ
03-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Hey..
The funny thing is that it is well lit.
I can see clearly now the shade is gone.
did you not read the title of the thread
it says Indoor

Legba
03-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Yuck, all caps. But thats a lame you got banned. Not suspended right? Full on banned? How can they justify that?
Park looks fun tho, like it skates well.

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Ya so hurtin!! But I thought it meant dec 3 2013, when really I'm pretty sure it means march 12 2013. Hopefully it's just a warning and they let me change whatever they're bitchin about. I am seriously done with consoles if they strip me of Live for a year. My PS3 just "randomly" crashed during a mandatory update about 2-3 weeks ago, deleting 1000s hrs worth of save files, all my DLC, settings, profiles etc. with it. Now it is nothing more than a dust magnet. Will my XBOX share the same fate? Is this all a big ploy to try and make me say, "oh shucks, looks like its time to get in line for a PS4/XBOX720 since all my memory got magically deleted at the same time :D" YA F*CKIN RIGHT!!! I would never ever ever ever EVER spend a bundle of pocket lint on anything coming from Sony/Microsoft in the next-gen phase. if i want to stare at a bunch of advertising, ill turn on my tv. I'm on my 5th xbox360, 3rd PS3, spend $100s/yr on DLC, devoted customer, and they're gonna crash & ban me just like that? These corporations are dirt.

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Suspended until Tuesday, at which point I must phone them. How does that seriously happen?! And it's always me....

Lil D
03-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Am I supposed to skate this on easy mode? The rails are taller than me.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Normal mode. I can't believe you guys prefer hardcore, where you ollie a millimetre off the ground & fall religiously. At least on normal you get the feeling of tricks actually being big. ----> "Nope I prefer my chink-dink ollies & throwing the game's physics engine out the window, thank you very much!"

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 11:54 AM
The rails are taller than me.
No sh*t, they have to be to make any sense out of how high the guy ollies in relation to his surroundings. If the guy in the game can ollie over cars with ease, then you need to ask EA what the f*ck that's all about. I'm not gonna make my parks suck ass for the benefit of Hardcore Mode - something I tried on several occasions & decided it was gay. No offence, just the way I play. (thought I better add that before I'm virtually attacked by 5 random people who are stalking this convo)
**i haven't got the chance to play any of the parks on this site yet, a Hardcore conversion is always possible**

XImortalDEATHX
03-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Normal mode. I can't believe you guys prefer hardcore, where you ollie a millimetre off the ground & fall religiously. At least on normal you get the feeling of tricks actually being big. ----> "Nope I prefer my chink-dink ollies & throwing the game's physics engine out the window, thank you very much!"

That depends on how well you play the game. On hardcore you can ollie just as high on easy if you pop hard enough.

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
03-11-2013, 02:20 PM
TROLLS TROLLS EVERYWHERE

EmmitBrown
03-11-2013, 02:23 PM

There's an EA site for this game, you might enjoy it over there.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 02:36 PM
There's an EA site for this game, you might enjoy it over there.

Been there, nothing but dumbies doing 360 Indy grab nosegrinds to a 360 backflip out. I'm not about that.

EmmitBrown
03-11-2013, 02:46 PM
my fault, the SMB3 world 4 CAP threw me off

Hitmanx123
03-11-2013, 03:32 PM
needle banger!!? AHAHAHAHAH HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gtfo

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 04:16 PM
my fault, the SMB3 world 4 CAP threw me off

Hey dude, I've been trying to decipher what SMB3 world means? I must be gettin too old or something

EmmitBrown
03-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Hey dude, I've been trying to decipher what SMB3 world means? I must be gettin too old or something

im 31

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 04:31 PM
What did u mean before tho?

PoppySquidJr
03-11-2013, 04:34 PM
What did u mean before tho?
Fine I'll explain this. SMB3 is Super Mario Bros. 3, World 4 is the world where everything is gigantic. He's calling your park oversized.

EmmitBrown
03-11-2013, 04:35 PM
if u don't get it, you don't get it

ps Numb3r5 ar3n'4 13443r5

edit: hehehe luft got it

Hobbs
03-11-2013, 04:35 PM
lol

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Oh, right on. Once again, normal park. It's gotta be big so u don't clear everything.

BladderBoy
03-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Oh, right on. Once again, normal park. It's gotta be big so u don't clear everything.

So can I ask a sincere question? No snark, I promise.

Why would you call it "realistic" after acknowledging the fact that it's built to work around the game's Normal physics, rather than a realistically scaled environment? How does an 8' tall handrail represent realism?

I really think that one word in your title, "realistic", is what sparked the controversy here. People take that word seriously.

And to be clear, i strongly beleive you should build parks however the fuck you wanna build them. Skate like you wanna skate. Have fun with the game. It's your 60 bucks, not mine. But remember to check yourself. If you don't, we will.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 06:44 PM
By "realistic" I mean normal skatepark/street style looking, not some gay-ass tube run or anything like they have on EA's site - cause I swear you literally have to put a "realistic" title on it in an attempt to distinguish it from the rest of their junky parks. I'm sure you guys know what I mean, ha my parks pretty much are realistic by comparison to the average stuff on the EA site.

PoppySquidJr
03-11-2013, 07:47 PM
By "realistic" I mean normal skatepark/street style looking, not some gay-ass tube run or anything like they have on EA's site - cause I swear you literally have to put a "realistic" title on it in an attempt to distinguish it from the rest of their junky parks. I'm sure you guys know what I mean, ha my parks pretty much are realistic by comparison to the average stuff on the EA site.

Just a quick word of advice, real talk, if you're on this forum you don't have to say it isn't a tube run or whatever. Just say if it's meant for Normal or meant to be a really realistic park.

EmmitBrown
03-11-2013, 08:05 PM
have you seen any of the videos here?

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Haha ok man sounds good, ill stamp a *NORMAL* logo on it right in the title so it has easier access for anybody whos lookin. God I wish I could get into some of these parks... Xbox Live and their bs... I'm gonna check out the vids right now. I have the "replay" base covered, I just don't have that Zip drive(?) or whatever you need to get it all onto the computer. That was always a MAJOR setback.

PoppySquidJr
03-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Haha ok man sounds good, ill stamp a *NORMAL* logo on it right in the title so it has easier access for anybody whos lookin. God I wish I could get into some of these parks... Xbox Live and their bs... I'm gonna check out the vids right now. I have the "replay" base covered, I just don't have that Zip drive(?) or whatever you need to get it all onto the computer. That was always a MAJOR setback.

...most of us just upload clips to the reel, then download them off the site

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 09:47 PM
...most of us just upload clips to the reel, then download them off the site

I got cut from that service in the gayest way, this all stems back to Skate 1. My original Xbox ID was "Needle Banger" but when it got entered into the EA Skate website address bar it would glitch out because of the *space* in my name. I went out & bought Microsoft points so I could change my ID to "Need1eBanger" specifically for Skate, but somehow the switch never took place on the EA site. I've tried everything imaginable including emailing EA to shut down my account so I can reboot it properly. Still to this day, I can't upload graphics or get proper use out of the Skate.reel. It blows.

EmmitBrown
03-11-2013, 10:43 PM
use a different GT. i got banned from ea games because of words at the ea forums, so i just use a different GT.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 11:39 PM
have you seen any of the videos here?

I just watched the hoodlum vid where they're all escaping from jail. Well... All I can say is that vid had "HOLY SH*T!" written all over it right from the beginning. That's on a whole other level. Those couple tricks where guys were ridin down that skinny-ass sh*t took the breath outta my lungs. I watched it on my iPod too so the resolution was ridiculous. I caught every bit of that, from the insane Hardcore skating to the sick eye for detail that the editor had while picking the frames. Unreal, way beyond my current level. I can pull most of the tricks after enough tries on hardcore, but the movie-like editing & savagely lifelike custom parks? That sh*ts on a whole other level. Great soundtrack. That was just all-around a pleasant experience, dammit!

BladderBoy
03-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Needle, reading your response to that Hoodlum video is like watching a youtube video of a deaf person who got a cochlear implant and is hearing for the first time in their life. It's a good thing, and I'll admit, somewhat heart-warming as well. We all know how it feels. Congrats, you can truly enjoy Skate now :)

Need1eBanger
03-12-2013, 12:27 AM
I've seen some good vids in the past of course, but that vid was just so on point, obviously somebody's masterpiece! I can really appreciate that angle, and I wouldn't be too surprised if there's 100s more like it. I scrolled down the "Fluckit Library" and there's just way too many vids to peep. That hoodlum 1 was the 1st vid I picked & I don't think I coulda randomly picked a better 1 to kick off these viewing pleasures. When its all put to music, and its edited to perfection. That's when you got a banger. See I could never get it all on my comp due to address bar issues. Made me wanna jump out the window, like in china where they have the suicide nets set up outside the factories.

Fecal Face
03-12-2013, 05:21 AM
LOOK AT THE 4TH PICTURE HAHA

[Moose]
03-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Ok so you're either a troll or 13 years old. Either way, I ain't feedin' you. Then again I kinda am by even posting here

So without further a due, Im outta this thread

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/3091982+_17732ead45ca270ba4a939a6b1c2a83e.gif