PDA

View Full Version : PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 05:00 PM
**NORMAL DIFFICULTY** this is my latest park. it took about 4 days in total, plus weeks for all the nips & cuts. it has the best flow ive seen so far for an actual skatepark (and not some retarded tube run). the pics wont do it justice, you have to ride it to feel the flow. i used as many different skills as i could in this park. its completely full or i would obviously add way more.
http://i47.tinypic.com/20scfbt.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2rvygqh.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/1zef342.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/23m27hw.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/j6skkm.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/24g86dw.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/90n413.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/qovz9f.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the right link, but here:

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=Need1ebanger&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=2536976

-When I took these pics I had the game-camera zoomed in 75x, which made everything look massive like this.

Roccityroller
03-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Seems like the ideas are there but a lot of stuff looks REALLY big. And I think they're missing that"vibe" but that's because they use the stadium so they all have that X games / sls feel which I'm just not diggin. But keep it up. And post links so ppl can try em out

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Ya I made it to be skated on normal - feels bigger that way. Big nice open world instead of jam-packed crap like 90% of the CAPs ive played. it has more of a Skate 1 feel to it. This park is suppose to be like a Street League / X-Games type park. it ended up being pretty rad (minus being 100% clean cut). I don't know how many people here have skated a handrail in real life, but you don't just roll off the end of the rail & bob's your uncle. The dismount is usually a big drop & the hardest part of the trick. My designs reflect that.

i am a snail
03-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Ya I made it to be skated on normal - feels bigger that way. I don't know how many people here have skated a handrail in real life, but you don't just roll off the end of the rail & bob's your uncle. The dismount is usually a big drop & the hardest part of the trick. My designs reflect that. How do I make links ?????

copy/paste the park's bookmark link into your post. gotta be the link from skate.create on the site though, won't let you bookmark on links from your profile

briden
03-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Just a heads up though dude, we don't really talk about uncle bob on fluckit.

Ruben_Williams
03-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Yes some better ideas in this park . . . Although u should probably have taken a look around the forum first, to see what sort of parks everyone else is making. Keep up the good work.

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Ya I've heard there's some pretty sweet parks laying around this site, I can't wait to check em out!!

TheMaster
03-10-2013, 06:23 PM
check them out right now....?

Antwan
03-10-2013, 07:45 PM
I almost want to try skating these because they're so huge.
Planters in the ramps.. What?

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 10:02 PM
No point now, some fag reported me & now I'm banned from Live. I'm never buying anything involving a console again.

Need1eBanger
03-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Like I said, the pics don't do this park justice!! It has the best flow & lines out of any park I've seen so far. It my personal favorite. My main focus on this park is flow. Everything is hittable both ways, it's like your lines never end.

Ruben_Williams
03-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Like I said, the pics don't do this park justice!! It has the best flow & lines out of any park I've seen so far. It my personal favorite. My main focus on this park is flow. Everything is hittable both ways, it's like your lines never end.

fuck, no offence mate but 90% of the people think like that here too.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Haha true enough.

The Mike
03-11-2013, 01:48 AM
Hmmmmmmm floooooow

NotedDerk
03-11-2013, 01:50 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35999769.jpg

AaronRedpath
03-11-2013, 01:57 AM
I've skated plenty of handrails and I gotta tell you mate, coming off the rail is probably the easiest part. And the dismount is never a big drop. Hahaha.

Jebotek
03-11-2013, 06:29 AM
after your auspicious introduction thread i really thought you would come up with something fresh

But this looks way oversized, even for a Park with so much Flow.

Wiltzuh
03-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Do you play on easy or normal ? Just asking...

crni1976
03-11-2013, 07:04 AM
http://pb2swagclan.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/wpid-keep-calm-swag-swag-on-turn-turn-your-swag-on-favim-com-2518941.jpg

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 11:30 AM
For the 9 millionth time, don't judge a book by its cover. The pics don't show you sh*t. I used the fisheye cam zoomed in 75x to take to pics - which is why everything looks so big. I've skated 100s of parks on this game and although most of those parks looked good in their pics, they rode like TOTAL SH*T. Everything is jampacked & nothing lines up correctly in them. It's like somebody was trying to draw a picture of a skatepark with no intentions of ever riding it. Do you know how many times I've rolled up to an obstacle in somebody's CAP & flown right over the landing/rail/transition?! It's like people make these parks and never test-ride them (for hours on end) to see if anything rides correctly. Hardcore on this game f*ckin sucks dick unless you enjoy pointlessly falling all over the place and having an already horrible rail-mounting system turn even sh*ttier. I play on normal. Always have, always will. If I wanted to fall off my board every 3 seconds & screw up every rail-trick then I'd pull out my real skateboard. 1 thing about this game: FUNCTION OVER FASHION. It can be the prettiest looking park in the world but if it doesn't skate right then I guess you're really lookin at dick-sh*t. Anybody can paint a picture, it's bringing it to life that matters here. And buddy who skates rails here, congrats to you! You must be 1 out of maybe 500 people in the country who can step up to a 10+ stair handrail and say that the dismount is the easiest part. Is that why we usually break our boards on the dismount? Cause its the easiest part?

PoppySquidJr
03-11-2013, 11:36 AM
For the 9 millionth time, don't judge a book by its cover. The pics don't show you sh*t. I used the fisheye cam zoomed in 75x to take to pics - which is why everything looks so big. I've skated 100s of parks on this game and although most of those parks looked good in their pics, they rode like TOTAL SH*T. Everything is jampacked & nothing lines up correctly. It's like somebody was trying to draw a picture of a skatepark with no intentions of ever riding it. Do you know how many times I've rolled up to an obstacle in somebody's CAP & flown right over the landing/rail/transition?! It's like people make these parks and never test-ride them (for hours on end) to see if anything rides correctly. Hardcore on this game f*ckin sucks dick unless you enjoy pointlessly falling all over the place and having an already horrible rail-mounting system turn even sh*ttier. I play on normal. Always have, always will. If I wanted to fall off my board every 3 seconds & screw up every rail-trick then I'd pull out my real skateboard. 1 thing about this game: FUNCTION OVER FASHION. It can be the prettiest looking park in the world but if it doesn't skate right then I guess you're really lookin at dick-sh*t. Anybody can paint a picture, it's bringing it to life that matters here. And buddy who skates rails here, congrats to you! You must be 1 out of maybe 500 people in the country who can step up to a 10+ stair handrail and say that the dismount is the easiest part. Is that why we usually break our boards on the dismount? Cause its the easiest part?

Calm down kid, literally everyone here plays on hardcore mode.
I'll be the one to say it. Your parks are shit. Your attitude is shit. Your presence is shit. Pack up and leave.

Dzyne9
03-11-2013, 11:47 AM
haha ...erm...

SolidMojo
03-11-2013, 11:50 AM
haha ...erm...

come watch it from a safe distance

NotedDerk
03-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Calm down kid, literally everyone here plays on hardcore mode.
I'll be the one to say it. Your parks are shit. Your attitude is shit. Your presence is shit. Pack up and leave.

Nailed it!

Ohmidineffect
03-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Where are the mods? Anyway these parks would be less shitty if you weren't so arrogant, then we could at least say "he'll get better". Until you can appreciate fluckit stay at the kids table. Sorry sir, every couple of months a dude that has his head up his ass rolls in, and we tend to deal with it the same way, we send them rolling back.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Unfortunately I won't get to see your parks. Considering I haven't been blown away by a single thing I've seen here, I think it's safe to say you're probably in the same boat as the rest of em. Go suck your hardcore park's tiny little chink dink buddy. Go play Minecraft or something you f*ckin clown.

m.seven
03-11-2013, 12:11 PM
yeah,with that attitude you won't be here long
inb4banhammer

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 12:12 PM
What are mods other dude?? I seriously just got on this site and so far it's nothing but people telling me my sh*t sucks when they prob haven't tried any of it or know how to hit any of it....

NotedDerk
03-11-2013, 12:13 PM
I'll add another little quote needle made over at the kid's table here.

I have yet to see another create-a-park thats in the same league as what I present here.

lol's all around.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Straight up looking at the pics & saying it sucks:cool:

The Mike
03-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Clearly youre in the wrong place i just played this and its way to versized idk what handrails you be skating i know its not that big ol el toro type of deal

NotedDerk
03-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Have you tried joining rise skating on youtube needle?

They think they're the best at this game as well, you'd fit right in!

m.seven
03-11-2013, 12:26 PM
well,i guess since nothing "blows you away",maybe it's time to just go away.
you clearly have an extremely confrontational attitude and an enormous ego,a combination that just won't cut it here

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 12:27 PM
I'll add another little quote needle made over at the kid's table here.

lol's all around.
Ya ill retract that right now, up until I looked around this website all I ever saw was the garbage on EA's website and it was all hilariously ranked 5 stars. There's some stupidly sick parks on here but I can only see pics of em. Makes mine look like a child's scribbling. Still tho, I have some quality skills with this park editor, i just don't skate hardcore cause I would rather catch feet instead of millimetres of air. In my mind Skate 1 was a 1000x better than Skate 3 (minus the park editor) due to the Career world. No hardcore mode in that puppy. Sorry for offending anyone, I just feel passionately about my Skate.

ItsFJ
03-11-2013, 12:36 PM
the reason people are saying its bad is because your proportions aren't good. People mostly size their stuff proportioned to the skater to make it more realistic.
Then you also use basic pieces,the city styled ledges look awful because of that green and yellow pattern. Skating on hardcore isn't actually hard your just not used to it.

BladderBoy
03-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Sorry for offending anyone, I just feel passionately about my Skate.

Everyone here is passionate about their Skate, and the hundreds of hours we all spend creating content. The conflict is in your presentation.

kieran
03-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Look man,I used to skate on normal but I moved on to hardcore when I found fluckit,you may not prefer the vast majority of people's skating type here but you will have to get used to it.
Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,would you skate that normally and casually?no you wouldn't.IF your style is normal you shouldn't be on these forums as you won't be looked at not only because no one here skates oversized parks but because you are being an arrogant little shit,who when gets critascism decides to retaliate by telling people that there parks are shit,if you can't take criticism the doors there to leave buddy.
Basically stop being a little fuck.

Ohmidineffect
03-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Still tho, I have some quality skills with this park editor, i just don't skate hardcore cause I would rather catch feet instead of millimetres of air.

In real life I'm positive you don't pop 4 or 5 feet in the air and then grind down a 20 stair hand rail. As park builder, I'm going to give some insight.

1. Swiftly remove your face from your feces: There isn't a competition for best park builder that happens weekly. People here are much more receptive if they don't have to filter through self appreciation. Show a bit of humility.

2. Fluckit is filled with hardcore skaters: Most people who gravitate to fluckit don't enjoy the vast majority of the online community (mega ramp kids and arcade parks) and are looking for people that enjoy simulating proportionate skateboarding. Out of that group only a small number really enjoy skating CAPS. So we are going to be a bit bothered if parks aren't scaled for hardcore mode, or if handrails are more along the lines of head rails. I'm not saying change for the community, because that's not what we're about here. But respect the fact that you are pretty outnumbered in your opinion.

3. Be respectful to everyone here: This community separated itself from the kids table because there was a bunch of petty whiny bullshit drama over there, we don't wanna see that here. Don't act like you're above everyone else, and don't shit talk people. Otherwise the moderators of the forum (or MODS as we call em) will not hesitate to ban your ass back to the kids table. It's happened before.

I'm not trying to be pretentious or a dick, I just figured some positive-ish feed back was due.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Sorry guys, after going back and reading some of my earlier posts I see how I came off snarly and doosh-bagable. It wasnt my intention to sound that nasty. It took something big just to get into the EA community (raw skill & talent), let alone something like this (inhuman morphing of the park editor). I do apologize to the guys I said rude words to in my replies, I only meant the sarcasm softly, but it came out seriously pr*ckish for the most part. I somehow got banned for 3 days off Live (I hope!?!) so I'm PMSing over here. The exact day I get access to these insane parks is the day I randomly/magically get suspended. I don't ask for forgiveness, I only hope you can see why I may be edgy. My apologies.

m.seven
03-11-2013, 12:54 PM
well i'll give you credit for manning up and admitting your faults here,most don't.
just keep it chill,don't get a big head,and take to heart some of the things that have been said.

SK8ERatWAR
03-11-2013, 12:54 PM
park is oversized, looks horrible and not fun to skate. I would reaheally love to see you skate. everyone can do that 360hardflipmanny360inwardheel bullshit that wins online s.k.a.t.e. matches. fucking buttwipe, this is all big talk for someone who is obviously too immature to be 27.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=kieran;138956]Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,[QUOTE]

It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...

Hobbs
03-11-2013, 01:02 PM
drama, lol get it drama comma, lol i did it again lol but anyways i see your park is oversized a bit, i suggest making it a bit smaller!

kieran
03-11-2013, 01:03 PM
It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...[/QUOTE]

I know man, but then default sets are huge put your skater next to one and see.
I'm not trying to come of as a dick I'm just trying to help.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 01:03 PM
park is oversized, looks horrible and not fun to skate. I would reaheally love to see you skate. everyone can do that 360hardflipmanny360inwardheel bullshit that wins online s.k.a.t.e. matches. fucking buttwipe, this is all big talk for someone who is obviously too immature to be 27.

Hahahahahaha ok buddy. 1st and formost - I have been saying what fags kids are for doing tricks like that since day 1. My Xbox gamer tag is: Need1eBanger
Please add me so that on Tuesday when I get my Live back (hopefully) I can show at least 1 person on this website what my skateboarding style is like on this game. Or better yet just view a couple of my replays.
**im not freaking out, I'm laughing**

BladderBoy
03-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I peeped your clips. You go big on big stuff in big parks. Maybe use big-head mode too? :p Do your thing. Just be cool.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 01:22 PM
the reason people are saying its bad is because your proportions aren't good. People mostly size their stuff proportioned to the skater to make it more realistic.
Then you also use basic pieces,the city styled ledges look awful because of that green and yellow pattern. Skating on hardcore isn't actually hard your just not used to it.

Thanks for the advice dude, ya I know the yellow&green ledges are awful. How did they not ever release a "Mega Download Pack" or anything for this game?! And ya I totally understand 100% about how peeps proportion their parks to the skaters, whereas I proportioned my parks to the physics engine on Normal. Neanderthal-style if you will. I can see how my parks come off wack as f*uck if you're use to Hardcore. prob aren't even playable.

BladderBoy
03-11-2013, 01:28 PM
I can see how my parks come off wack as f*uck if you're use to Hardcore. prob aren't even playable.

Yeah dude now you get it. That's why peeps can look at pics and know it's unskatable without even trying it.

m.seven
03-11-2013, 01:29 PM
you gotta remember that alot of the guys here film and edit vids and pics. while i'll agree that some parks look good but are tough to skate, the environments are tailored to be eye candy for film and pics.

The Mike
03-11-2013, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=kieran;138956]Put it in perspective with real life.on pic 6 that's big than el toro,[QUOTE]

It's magnified 75x, I only did that so u could see more of the background. I would change it around & give u guys some better pics for both parks but I can't get on Live...

it doesnt matter what zoom its on its oversized either way

XImortalDEATHX
03-11-2013, 01:57 PM
For the 9 millionth time, don't judge a book by its cover. The pics don't show you sh*t. I used the fisheye cam zoomed in 75x to take to pics - which is why everything looks so big. I've skated 100s of parks on this game and although most of those parks looked good in their pics, they rode like TOTAL SH*T. Everything is jampacked & nothing lines up correctly in them. It's like somebody was trying to draw a picture of a skatepark with no intentions of ever riding it. Do you know how many times I've rolled up to an obstacle in somebody's CAP & flown right over the landing/rail/transition?! It's like people make these parks and never test-ride them (for hours on end) to see if anything rides correctly. Hardcore on this game f*ckin sucks dick unless you enjoy pointlessly falling all over the place and having an already horrible rail-mounting system turn even sh*ttier.

The point of "pointlessly falling all over the place" is of because the CHALLENGE. Plenty of people on this site make videos & work for their tricks so they look good and presentable and almost leave you in shock from time to time. That means in terms of; filming, spots, clothes, and the actual skating. That's not even considering the editing. Going back onto the topic of parks, sure some people don't mind cruising around making easy tricks, but the parks that are challenging to skate makes the trick that much more satisfying, the feel of making something you've been trying for half an hour gives you a feeling that makes most of us keep coming back to the game. And when people make parks like these, they could spend months at a time just trying to make it perfect, for the satisfaction of others and themselves. I can see why would not like these parks, not everyone does, but at least respect their taste in playing the game.

Sorry for being worked up on a game.

The Mike
03-11-2013, 01:59 PM
i know a 15 stair aint the size or a buildin

The Mike
03-11-2013, 02:01 PM
if you think hardcore is too hard for you i feel sorry for you

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Aaaaah ok I see I see. I practically forgot all about Hardore mode coming in here, and I totally hear you about the filming. If you were to film something at this park it would look way outta wack due to size relativity... I totally hear that. Well for what's worth, if its skated on Normal I definitely have a fun time here.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 02:26 PM
i know a 15 stair aint the size or a buildin

Ollieing a 15 stair drop in real life wouldn't feel like jumping off a building? Oook

mattyman512
03-11-2013, 02:33 PM

I've been reading through this thread and Luftwaffe ur a dick u shudn't be saying that! whats happened to giving people a chance? Need1e banger! just do what u want man! As long as u enjoy then stick to it. Alot of people have forgotten the element of fun of this game and don't like it when something different comes along so they have to rant about it. Need1e Banger take no notice of afew of these comments as some of them r in it for the ride. Just do whatever u want! Just remember u still need to be careful with wht u say need1e as ppl will be well over u like here. Just enjoy yurself here and u will get better at making parks just don't stop because then these meatriders have won then. Keep up with yur work! Welcome to the Fluckit Family!

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Thanks Mattyman512, and ya ill watch what I say to peeps so I don't come off as a total McDoosh.

PoppySquidJr
03-11-2013, 02:53 PM
I've been reading through this thread and Luftwaffe ur a dick u shudn't be saying that! whats happened to giving people a chance? Need1e banger! just do what u want man! As long as u enjoy then stick to it. Alot of people have forgotten the element of fun of this game and don't like it when something different comes along so they have to rant about it. Need1e Banger take no notice of afew of these comments as some of them r in it for the ride. Just do whatever u want! Just remember u still need to be careful with wht u say need1e as ppl will be well over u like here. Just enjoy yurself here and u will get better at making parks just don't stop because then these meatriders have won then. Keep up with yur work! Welcome to the Fluckit Family!

You clearly have not read the other comments this man has made on several other occasions. After I have said this, he has seemed to at least attempt to not be such a dick, and as a result I have ceased to worry about the issue. However, you are in no place to say I'm a dick for saying what everyone was thinking at the given time. I'm capable of forgiveness, as all human beings should be, so bringing up something I said before he attempted to reconcile no longer bears any meaning.

tl;dr learn how to use context.

mattyman512
03-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Thanks Mattyman512, and ya ill watch what I say to peeps so I don't come off as a total McDoosh.

no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattyman it sounds better lol I just hope people realise that it doesn't matter what you do or what u build because ur free to do whatever!

mattyman512
03-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Luftwaffe, stop the drama. Its not doing any1 any good is it? I've had enough of it! We don't need it. Calm down and just accept what he's done and then do no more and ignore. There is no need for it.

Whats happened to this place? there is no friendly enviroment anymore. Its awful! I'm trying to calm people down and realise why we are here. Just think about it!

Wiltzuh
03-11-2013, 03:05 PM
no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattyman it sounds better lol I just hope people realise that it doesn't matter what you do or what u build because ur free to do whatever!

nice to meet you Mattyman512

PoppySquidJr
03-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Luftwaffe, stop the drama. Its not doing any1 any good is it? I've had enough of it! We don't need it. Calm down and just accept what he's done and then do no more and ignore. There is no need for it.

Whats happened to this place? there is no friendly enviroment anymore. Its awful! I'm trying to calm people down and realise why we are here. Just think about it!

I assure you, you are the only one creating drama out of the situation. Bringing up comments far gone in relation to the discussion for the sake of making one look bad is anything but trying to calm one down. I am merely trying to rectify my own position in this discussion, after it has been misconstrued rather deliberately. I have already calmed down, and honestly I was never riled up, and I have already explained this very directly. Please, just read every word in a conversation before you jump in.

mattyman512
03-11-2013, 03:18 PM
oh well doesn't matter, I tried to help! Don't listen to me anymore!

PoppySquidJr
03-11-2013, 03:24 PM
oh well doesn't matter, I tried to help! Don't listen to me anymore!
The most noble of intentions can easily be tainted by the slightest error in understanding. I'm not mad at you, or anyone for that matter, I just have the same goal as you to move this conversation back on to the right track.

Need1e, please don't take too much offense to what I have said, but you have to understand that as an artist, the vision of one's work can be tainted by the presentation that comes along with it. You seem to be quickly adapting to the behavioral norm around here, and for that I am glad. If you stick around then with time you'll learn to understand the way things work around here, and i have no doubt that you can turn yourself around as a good few others around here have. I don't like to see people get shunned out of the community, but nobody has to be if they can recover from a poor start. No harm intended, and hopefully no permanent harm done. I hope you can understand that being direct and crude about an issue is often the easiest way to get a message across, if not the only one. Good luck around here, and I'd be thrilled to see things develop into a friendlier relationship between you and the community.

Hitmanx123
03-11-2013, 03:35 PM
get a big head and i fucking chop it off. ugly

now go look at Derks picture

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Fighting between which is better - Normal & Hardcore is like Negros vs. Caucasians on COD. If we can get past that bit of nonsense, all is good. Purely preference is all it comes down to. I "grew up" on Normal difficulty, it's just the way my friends & I have always played. I immediately noticed that the Skate 3 Career mode was most likely meant to be played on Hardcore. I just couldn't get into it - I preferred the big air/feel that places like The Monster Clubhouse & original downtown spots that Skate 1 produced. I shoulda shut up more when I came to this site and "felt" it out a little more. My bad for cockin' off, guys! It won't happened again. I didn't mean anything when I said I didn't like hardcore, what I meant was I don't like hardcore cause I suck too much at it, I can't stay as consistent as I'd like.

EmmitBrown
03-11-2013, 04:28 PM
a lot of the people here appreciate the difficulty. nothing is givin to you. you have to earn your footage. plus the control lets you get more detailed and technical. core gamer style, to see how good you can get at this program called "videogame"

The Mike
03-11-2013, 04:39 PM
youll get better but if this is your style then i guess theres nothing wrong with that

Hobbs
03-11-2013, 04:50 PM
yes i agree with mike there is nothing wrong with you playing the way you wish to play!

Goat
03-11-2013, 05:45 PM
no need to call me mattyman512 just call me mattressman it sounds better lol
alright

AaronRedpath
03-11-2013, 09:59 PM
And buddy who skates rails here, congrats to you! You must be 1 out of maybe 500 people in the country who can step up to a 10+ stair handrail and say that the dismount is the easiest part. Is that why we usually break our boards on the dismount? Cause its the easiest part?

I'm still a little stumped by this. Hahahaha! I've broken more boards learning tricks on flat ground than I have skating a handrail. Land bolts, mate. You'll thank me later.

As for your attitude regarding the criticism towards your parks; I'm still fairly new to Fluckit but from the very beginning I was always very open to constructive criticism. And everyone can vouch for that. I'm in the same boat as you dude, my parks have always been (not as much as yours) a little oversized. But taking on board all of these dudes advice and criticism, and I hope at least a few people can agree, my parks are improving. The best advice I can give is use the skater on your screen as the scale.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 10:28 PM
There's about 15-20 in this entire city of 100,000 that can do more than a boardslide/50-50 on our skatepark's handrail. I think 500 isn't a far off number (people who find dismounting a handrail to be a cinch) Maybe 500-1000 people in the country that can smith/nosegrind/blunt etc. a 10+ handrail and say the landing is no problem at all. It's not the easiest thing a human being can perform. It definitely ranks among the hardest (in the world of sports). Most handrails drop off at about 4ft from the ground, which can seem like light-years at times & present a nearly impossible barrier for some tricks, at least from my experience. I'm no professional, I still know my way around a board tho. You must kick total ass.

Need1eBanger
03-11-2013, 10:32 PM
I'll make something for hardcore next, saves waaaay more park pieces that way cause sh*t doesn't have to be so massive.

BladderBoy
03-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Wait, do we still use the word Negro?

Dzyne9
03-12-2013, 12:36 AM
Wait, do we still use the word Negro?
depends where "We" are at.

also needlebanger, maybe give hardcore another go in some parks that are built for it. there is something to it trust me. for one, you feel accomplished when you nail something you've been trying for an hour. ( kinda like real skating) and you have more control over your landings and ollies ( less magnetism)

AaronRedpath
03-12-2013, 01:00 AM
There's about 15-20 in this entire city of 100,000 that can do more than a boardslide/50-50 on our skatepark's handrail. I think 500 isn't a far off number (people who find dismounting a handrail to be a cinch) Maybe 500-1000 people in the country that can smith/nosegrind/blunt etc. a 10+ handrail and say the landing is no problem at all. It's not the easiest thing a human being can perform. It definitely ranks among the hardest (in the world of sports). Most handrails drop off at about 4ft from the ground, which can seem like light-years at times & present a nearly impossible barrier for some tricks, at least from my experience. I'm no professional, I still know my way around a board tho. You must kick total ass.

I literally didn't understand any of that. I skate a lot of handrails, coming off the rail is the easiest part because I've usually got enough time to figure out my landing. Enough said. This forum is for CAPS.

Need1eBanger
03-12-2013, 01:27 AM
I literally didn't understand any of that. Enough said.

Ooooh yeah:cool:

[Moose]
03-12-2013, 09:12 AM
This seemed appropriate

http://anongallery.org/img/7629/oh-shit-its-op.jpg