PDA

View Full Version : GC user of the month - artfelon

bohemian
03-14-2013, 01:33 AM
http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=649277045&platform=ps3

Goon_Panda
03-14-2013, 01:44 AM
Some of the stuff this guy makes is fucking sick.

I get this feeling he's just another #trickline #swag #awesome kind of fakeskaters though.

Doesn't mean his graphics are bad.

They're pretty damn good.

Goat
03-14-2013, 02:07 AM
Oh my goodness....

Permy
03-14-2013, 02:12 AM
word up

m.seven
03-14-2013, 05:30 AM
detail is amazing
not really diggin the whole chronic airs thing,but still pretty impressive for the broken ass GC

Roccityroller
03-14-2013, 05:48 AM
Holy sickness

InsideManager
03-14-2013, 09:27 AM
I like dudes style, not really digging what he makes though, I mean they aren't really useful for anything besides wall banners and who wants a wall banner with a pharaoh's head that says "chronic" on it. Still he has some talent for sure.

Ayreon
03-14-2013, 10:02 AM
yah thats what I was saying

how is this dude not in our community? I agree with inside. They look amazing but dont fit a shirt or deck. Almost pointless

I bet if he saw our stuff to was show how to make a proper deck graphic he would make some awesome shit

XImortalDEATHX
03-14-2013, 07:31 PM
yah thats what I was saying

how is this dude not in our community? I agree with inside. They look amazing but dont fit a shirt or deck. Almost pointless

I bet if he saw our stuff to was show how to make a proper deck graphic he would make some awesome shit

No kidding. Graphics are really good. Like everyone else though I feel as if they're limited to wall banners and stuff.

Granka
03-21-2013, 05:09 AM
I like dudes style, not really digging what he makes though, I mean they aren't really useful for anything besides wall banners and who wants a wall banner with a pharaoh's head that says "chronic" on it. Still he has some talent for sure.
I completely agree.

Hobbs
03-21-2013, 12:23 PM

I agree with you too its kinda not really that great imo, but it looks like it takes a huge amount of skill, and I give him Props!

SolidMojo
03-21-2013, 01:24 PM
*snip* and who wants a wall banner with a pharaoh's head that says "chronic" on it. Still he has some talent for sure.

Hey now, Egyptian, like alien built pyramids.... energies and stuff...... man.

Im impressed though, not as skillfull as what I've seen here but still good.