PDA

View Full Version : Great Day (VX)

Tilburr
03-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Tried again using tips from everyone. Thanks Fecal Face for the MM tip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nh3Ietj1Z0&feature=youtu.be

Clayfighter
03-17-2013, 07:24 PM
this is not vx. i think your confusing vx of vhs, seeing as you seem to be trying to emulate "palace" videos i.e. scratchy tape quality and old east coast hip hop.

Tilburr
03-17-2013, 08:41 PM
this is not vx. i think your confusing vx of vhs, seeing as you seem to be trying to emulate "palace" videos i.e. scratchy tape quality and old east coast hip hop.
The only "scratchy" clip I see is the intro clip in my opinion. But if you see this as VHS then could you give me a tip on how to more of a VX look?

Clayfighter
03-18-2013, 04:03 PM
the thing you have to understand is that vx footage isnt that different from hd footage, its just of a lower quality. the colors are sometimes a little washed out in vx but besides that its just less crisp. basically if you want vx, just upload in low quality.

Tilburr
03-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Ok I see what you mean. Thanks.

Hobbs
03-18-2013, 04:53 PM
the thing you have to understand is that vx footage isnt that different from hd footage, its just of a lower quality. the colors are sometimes a little washed out in vx but besides that its just less crisp. basically if you want vx, just upload in low quality.

yea this, i knew something was wrong with this video, you hit it right on the line. Just upload in low quality, and maybe add a bit of color!

Tilburr
03-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Ok so maybe just a white layer that's almost invisible and then no color correction or curves?