PDA

View Full Version : 2 new solos at once

STV666MTL
03-10-2009, 08:25 PM
First is a skate 2 solo a little short but I dont have much time to make videos with lots of college and life lol

Second is actually a skate 1 video I had so much good footage that I never got to put together and I finally had the time so all the o.g.s and knowing some of the difficulty of these tricks might appreciate it a little more..

i dont have 10 points so i cant post links?
so my youtube is just my gamertag

youtube . com / stv666mtl

the main vid will be the skate 1 video and the skate 2 solo is under it

let me know what you think on here or just comment the videos

peace

ChamillionLive
03-10-2009, 08:54 PM
The Skate 2 video wasn't bad. I liked the editing style where the video blacked out to match the music. I really liked the gaps, especially the awning to street. Wasn't a big fan of the music itself, but it fit for what you were trying to accomplish.

The OG video was okay. You really enjoy doing late shuvs and late flips out of everything, don't you?

Skate 2 video: 7/10
OG skate video: 6.5/10

buster_nb
03-10-2009, 09:13 PM
I think I may have enjoyed the OG video more just because of the nostalgia. I miss all those old spots. Both were very good though as you show some nice skill with that camera work.

Roccityroller
03-11-2009, 06:17 AM
watched the S2 vid, not bad, the only things i would reccomend, from an editing pov, would be to adjust the audio gains on the music track, the track seemed loud and over powering. but the skating and camera work were pretty good.

STV666MTL
03-11-2009, 02:37 PM
The Skate 2 video wasn't bad. I liked the editing style where the video blacked out to match the music. I really liked the gaps, especially the awning to street. Wasn't a big fan of the music itself, but it fit for what you were trying to accomplish.

The OG video was okay. You really enjoy doing late shuvs and late flips out of everything, don't you?

Skate 2 video: 7/10
OG skate video: 6.5/10

yeah i enjoy them more than popping tricks out most times, it looks a little better late.

STV666MTL
03-11-2009, 02:37 PM
watched the S2 vid, not bad, the only things i would reccomend, from an editing pov, would be to adjust the audio gains on the music track, the track seemed loud and over powering. but the skating and camera work were pretty good.

yeah ive noticed that too, it seems like the skate audio is lower than most other audio like the music. thanks