PDA

View Full Version : Trackmania United

PoppySquidJr
03-19-2013, 12:52 PM
Anyone else play TrackMania? I recently got into this game, looking for people to play with or even just discuss the best user-made stuff or whatnot. It's a pretty wicked game.

Wiltzuh
03-19-2013, 01:50 PM
i do i do ! Haven't played for awhile tho but i got the game and love it sooooooooooooo much

Granka
03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
I play Trackmania 2 Canyon.

PoppySquidJr
03-19-2013, 03:45 PM
I play Trackmania 2 Canyon.

How is that one? I recently got United because it seems to have so much more, but I'm interested in this one too.

Also anyone who plays it should add me on steam: xNess13x is my login (old ass username), or you can copypaste my current name into the search bar: ○o。.<コ:彡 Poppy Squid Jr.

fallingskyline
03-19-2013, 03:48 PM
i've never played trackmania, but all i've heard was good. i should really give it a try, i guess

PoppySquidJr
03-19-2013, 03:49 PM
i've never played trackmania, but all i've heard was good. i should really give it a try, i guess

There's a free version on Steam that lets you play the "Stadium" type levels (and make Stadium type levels) from United, I believe it's called Trackmania Nations Forever. Give it a go!

Granka
03-19-2013, 03:52 PM
How is that one? I recently got United because it seems to have so much more, but I'm interested in this one too.

I used to play Trackmania United, but I like Trackmania 2 Canyon much more. Finding hella fun tracks to race online and such! Gonna get eventually Trackmania 2 Stadium also.

Granka
03-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Do it! It's good shit!

PoppySquidJr
03-19-2013, 03:53 PM
I used to play Trackmania United, but I like Trackmania 2 Canyon much more. Finding hella fun tracks to race online and such! Gonna get eventually Trackmania 2 Stadium also.

From what I hear Stadium is just the same thing as Nations Forever except with higher def graphics and whatnot, just a rehash of the old game rather than a new one

Hobbs
03-19-2013, 05:04 PM
What is the concept of the game?

PoppySquidJr
03-19-2013, 07:00 PM

It's a racing game that isn't grounded in reality in the slightest. There's no contact between racers, so it's just you and the track, kinda like a time trial deal, although you can see your opponent's ghosts if you're in multiplayer. The tracks are all made with a fancy track editor that allows for some crazy ridiculous setups (loops, corkscrews, vertical walls, etc.)

saunders420
03-25-2013, 08:46 PM

BADASS HOTWHEELS TRACKS LOL

Game is super fun and sometimes tricky....until you figure out the right angles.